Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84682 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Lolz. Are you afraid of discovering how useless your blodas are? Is that why you don't want to ask them what they think about Lola Okoye?
Omoooo
You no get shame
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Just gather your blodas together first na. That shouldn't be difficult to do.

Then ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

See how you carry Psquare for your head �����
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

See how you carry Psquare for your head �����

Oga, call your blodas and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. Stop going around in a circle like a fool.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Omoooo
You no get shame

Oga Weh get shame, call your fellow blodas and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Dabliss02(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Evercurious:

Cos her action makes her husband seem like a trouble maker if not a trouble maker in the disputewhich he might not be. I m not against Peter taking the children on an outing but anita need not post this online. Let the brothers sort themselves out by themselves.. I m so sure naa woman dey fuel this dispute cos I dont see men carry grudges for long except the ones wey woman dey control
you're right
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Oga Weh get shame, call your fellow blodas and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

I no get that kain time obviously
You way carry igbo people matter for head
You suppose don tell us already Na
Abi your bigotry no reach that level
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Oga, call your blodas and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. Stop going around in a circle like a fool.
Atinga couldn’t answer my question
You dey here dey whine yourself...
Comot body joor
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Atinga couldn’t answer my question
You dey here dey whine yourself...
Comot body joor

I just told you to question your blodas what they think about Lola Okoye.

Then ask your head if you are not the stupid one.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

I no get that kain time obviously
You way carry igbo people matter for head
You suppose don tell us already Na
Abi your bigotry no reach that level

You want answers but you are too mentally lazy to find the answer? Now, that's idiotic.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

I just told you to question your blodas what they think about Lola Okoye.

Then ask your head if you are not the stupid one.

See this fool ooooo
Ordinary comprehension you no fit shoulder���
I almost forgot i asked you a question, you couldn’t answer cause hate full your dammed soul comot here joor
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

See this fool ooooo
Ordinary comprehension you no fit shoulder���
I almost forgot i asked you a question, you couldn’t answer cause hate full your dammed soul comot here joor

You call someone a fool, whereas you almost forgot that you asked a question. Doesn't aht make you the bigger fool?

Gather your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

You want answers but you are too mentally lazy to find the answer? Now, that's idiotic.

���
Your Stupidity is Inherent shaaaa, you no learn am....Mentally deranged is you not answering my question and turning it into bickering ����
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

You call someone a fool, whereas you almost forgot that you asked a question. Doesn't aht make you the bigger fool?

Gather your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

Like i said comprehensive thoughts are not for you...����
Forgetting is not being a fool, kid
Forgetting is part of human nature, I should educate you���
You tried to dodge the question, shows cowardice
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

���
Your Stupidity is Inherent shaaaa, you no learn am....Mentally deranged is you not answering my question and turning it into bickering ����

Lolz. A Mentally deranged idiot calling someone else an idiot.

If you want answer fast, go and ask your fellow blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. That should be simple enough if you are not a mentally dumb fool, right?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Like i said comprehensive thoughts are not for you...����
Forgetting is not being a fool, kid
Forgetting is part of human nature, I should educate you���
You tried to dodge the question, shows cowardice

One thing about fools is that they never know they are fools.

Imagine this mentally dried fool calling someone else a fool! What a joke
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Lolz. A Mentally deranged idiot calling someone else an idiot.

If you want answer fast, go and ask your fellow blodas what they think about Lola Okoye. That should be simple enough if you are not a mentally dumb fool, right?

HahahaHahahahaha
Omooooo You’re a clown �
I just confirmed it, not like I didn’t notice earlier ooo
You couldn’t answer my question because your stupidity Is premium
Omooo kid you’re sick
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

HahahaHahahahaha
Omooooo You’re a clown �
I just confirmed it, not like I didn’t notice earlier ooo
You couldn’t answer my question because your stupidity Is premium
Omooo kid you’re sick

If you are not the chief in premium stupidity, you will gather your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

One thing about fools is that they never know they are fools.

Imagine this mentally dried fool calling someone else a fool! What a joke

�����
This one pain You
Kid, nevertheless you’re still a fool cause everything points towards that direction...
Your stupidity
Your foolishness
Your ignorance
Everything is inherent, you no learn am
A clown �
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

�����
This one pain You
Kid, nevertheless you’re still a fool cause everything points towards that direction...
Your stupidity
Your foolishness
Your ignorance
Everything is inherent, you no learn am
A clown �

Why not ask your Igbo blodas first what they think about Lola Okoye? Are you afraid of something? grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

If you are not the chief in premium stupidity, you will gather your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye

Hahahahahahaha
See this deadwood
Peter is also my BLODA
Should i ask him what he thinks about his wife? ����
When I say you don’t have sense, you just proved it again and again and again...
You’re on another level of stupidity shaaa
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Why not ask your Igbo blodas first what they think about Lola Okoye? Are you afraid of something? grin
Yeah i just asked peter ����
Now can you answer my question?
Clown �
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 9:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Yeah i just asked peter ����
Now can you answer my question?
Clown �

Have you also asked nwamaikpe and the other Igbos on nairaland? Your work has just started.

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahahahaha
See this deadwood
Peter is also my BLODA
Should i ask him what he thinks about his wife? ����
When I say you don’t have sense, you just proved it again and again and again...
You’re on another level of stupidity shaaa

Ask nwamaikpe also. He has something to tell you. After asking nwamaikpe, let us know what he tells you. cheesy

Then we will know if you are not the premium idiot here. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Ask nwamaikpe also. He has something to tell you. After asking nwamaikpe, let us know what he tells you. cheesy

Then we will know if you are not the premium idiot here. grin
Should i also ask Azikiwe?
While you continue to display ignorance and stupidity as you dodge my question... Atinga
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Have you also asked nwamaikpe and the other Igbos on nairaland? Your work has just started.

����
Mumu man, answer my own question na
Son of hate
Hate
toxicity
vile and bigotry all in one person
Omooooo
You cannot answer my question Because you go shame your people for here���
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

����
Mumu man, answer my own question na
Son of hate
Hate
toxicity
vile and bigotry all in one person
Omooooo
You cannot answer my question Because you go shame your people for here���

You are just ranting.

Go and ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye first.

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Should i also ask Azikiwe?
While you continue to display ignorance and stupidity as you dodge my question... Atinga

Check the screenshot below to learn what your uselsss flaathead blodas think about Lola Okoye.

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Check the screenshot below to learn what your uselsss flaathead blodas think about Lola Okoye.
Is this the only ones you managed to see
����
There’s no difference between you and them
All of una they reek of bigotry
Now care to answer my question?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

You are just ranting.

Go and ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye first.

Shey na only yoruba people they support peter and Lola
Mumu no fit answer the question
You just dey bicker around
Comot body joor
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Shey na only yoruba people they support peter and Lola
Mumu no fit answer the question
You just dey bicker around
Comot body joor

The focus is not about what yorubas think about Peter and Lola. It is about what your fellow flaathead blodas think about Lola Okoye.
Mr mumu, don't change the focus.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Is this the only ones you managed to see
����
There’s no difference between you and them
All of una they reek of bigotry
Now care to answer my question?

If you want more than this, gather your flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.