Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84924 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

If you want more than this, gather your flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

Hahahahahahaha
What do you think about them
Fool
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

The focus is not about what yorubas think about Peter and Lola. It is about what your fellow flaathead blodas think about Lola Okoye.
Mr mumu, don't change the focus.

Shey you changed the focus of my question
Ohhh i just remembered, you’re dumb
You can’t answer me cause you go disgrace your linage
Atinga
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Shey you changed the focus of my question
Ohhh i just remembered, you’re dumb
You can’t answer me cause you go disgrace your linage
Atinga

So, you decide to copy me by also changing the focus? Now, you confirm yourself as a mini.

And like I told you, if you want to know what your flaathead blodas think about Lola Okoye, gather them together and ask them.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahahahaha
What do you think about them
Fool

Don't change the focus, flaathead. Go and ask your blodas what they think about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Don't change the focus, flaathead. Go and ask your blodas what they think about Lola Okoye.
You stupidly dodged my question
Shey you no foolish laidis
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

So, you decide to copy me by also changing the focus? Now, you confirm yourself as a mini.

And like I told you, if you want to know what your flaathead blodas think about Lola Okoye, gather them together and ask them.

Premium stupidity
Now you’ve agreed you’re a dullard
I knew you’d fall for it Lmaoooo
You just agreed to dodging my question because you’re a scared bitch...
Grow some fvcking balls kiddo
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Premium stupidity
Now you’ve agreed you’re a dullard
I knew you’d fall for it Lmaoooo
You just agreed to dodging my question because you’re a scared bitch...
Grow some fvcking balls kiddo

You failed to do what I asked you to do and you are expecting me to answer your question?

Even if they curse you with stupidity, you should know things don't work that way.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

You stupidly dodged my question
Shey you no foolish laidis

Do what I ask you to do and it will answer your stupid question.

Mumu.

Call your flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Mumu.

Call your flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. cheesy

Idiot
Shey you showed me only two fools like you
Show me another blodas to ask
Fool
Mumu way no sabi
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

You failed to do what I asked you to do and you are expecting me to answer your question?

Even if they curse you with stupidity, you should know things don't work that way.
See olodo way no fit answer my question
The next thing he turns around to ask me to ask another person...
Omooooo you just useless
A clown
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

See olodo way no fit answer my question
The next thing he turns around to ask me to ask another person...
Omooooo you just useless
A clown

Oga, the solution is simple. Gather your fellow flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

Is your Braun too suelss to understand my comment?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Idiot
Shey you showed me only two fools like you
Show me another blodas to ask
Fool
Mumu way no sabi

Are they not your blodas? Don't you know where to meet your own blodas?

Why should I be the one to show you your own flaathead blodas? Are you that mentally empty!
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Oga, the solution is simple. Gather your fellow flaathead blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

Is your Braun too suelss to understand my comment?

Hahahahaha
All this while you’ve been writing brothers as blodas, I thought it was a slang, now you’ve written brain as braun
I told you that you stupidity is inherently premium
You no believe
Now see your life
Hahahahaha mumu man
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Mumu.

I don’t even expect you to answer my questions
You can’t comprehend stuffs
Little wonder you’ve been bickering about it and avoiding it
Olodo
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by cr7lomo: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He didn’t record it, Paul’s wife did the recording and posted it.

Be intelligent for once

U are a fool
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

I don’t even expect you to answer my questions
You can’t comprehend stuffs
Little wonder you’ve been bickering about it and avoiding it
Olodo

Lolz. If your useless Brain can comprehend, you would have called your blodas and simply ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Hahahahaha
All this while you’ve been writing brothers as blodas, I thought it was a slang, now you’ve written brain as braun
I told you that you stupidity is inherently premium
You no believe
Now see your life
Hahahahaha mumu man

Oga, focus. Stop hiding behind wrong spellings like a fool.

Call your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Oga, focus. Stop hiding behind wrong spellings like a fool.

Call your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye.

Idiot still dey repeat am ooooo
You be donkey
Can’t even correct himself ����
Even if them give you text book for hall you no fit pass anything
Answer my question iti bolibo
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
assent:

Lolz. If your useless Brain can comprehend, you would have called your blodas and simply ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. grin

They only thing in your brain is “ask your blodas “ very funny
Kid you dey low asf
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Sebgajere(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
At last, d little bobo don turn to a man
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nnamdinaija(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's still the same point we are making. Big coconut head
atonement12:
...and common sense didn't tell you he wouldn't have gone shopping with the kids without their dad's knowledge? angry
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

They only thing in your brain is “ask your blodas “ very funny
Kid you dey low asf

I repeat that because that's the only solution to your dumbness.

Since you 6roo daft to reason, I guess repeating it will wake you from that dumbness.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Alohaa:

Idiot still dey repeat am ooooo
You be donkey
Can’t even correct himself ����
Even if them give you text book for hall you no fit pass anything
Answer my question iti bolibo

The dumbness of your life will 3nd the moment you gather your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:56am On Nov 16, 2021
assent:

The dumbness of your life will 3nd the moment you gather your blodas together and ask them what they think about Lola Okoye. cheesy

You’re a clown
You don’t even make sense with the things you write
Another sign of stupidity
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2021
assent:

I repeat that because that's the only solution to your dumbness.

Since you 6roo daft to reason, I guess repeating it will wake you from that dumbness.
That’s the only thing in your dirty,piece of shit brain,
You can’t answer my question
You can’t make correct sentences
You’re a fool
A waste of space
Just stupidity breathing
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Alohaa:

That’s the only thing in your dirty,piece of shit brain,
You can’t answer my question
You can’t make correct sentences
You’re a fool
A waste of space
Just stupidity breathing

You keep on going in a circle.

To cure your dumbness, ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Alohaa:

You’re a clown
You don’t even make sense with the things you write
Another sign of stupidity

It doesn't make sense to you because your brain is too leaky to grasp anything.

To cure your dumbness, ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2021
assent:

It doesn't make sense to you because your brain is too leaky to grasp anything.

You’re a mofo
A dimwit
It doesn’t even make sense to you
A fvcking clown
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2021
assent:

You keep on going in a circle.

You’re actually a goat
Like wtfffffff
Apparently common sense is not common with you.... Tell your people to tell you the answer to my question
You dumb dimwit
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Alohaa:

You’re actually a goat
Like wtfffffff
Apparently common sense is not common with you.... Tell your people to tell you the answer to my question
You dumb dimwit

Bla blah blah....keep bleating like a fool.

Simply ask your fellow flaathead blodas what they think about Lola Okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Alohaa:

You’re a mofo
A dimwit
It doesn’t even make sense to you
A fvcking clown

Empty comment with no substance.

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
assent:

Empty comment with no substance.

See your comments with plenty of substances
Hahahah low budget Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Irewolede Cynthia: I Had Sex In A Car Along Admiralty Way, Lekki / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Mercy Aigbe's Marriage Crashes Over Alleged Battering. See Battered Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.