Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. (1445 Views)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / COVID-19: Checkout What Nnamdi Kanu Donated To His People (Photos) / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
We Igbo's use to be respected in Nigeria, in the area of politics and economy.

Until the university dropout, self acclaimed Biafran leader Nnamdi Kanu emerged.

Brainwashed gullible Igbo's to donate for Biafra. Started telling them that buhari was dead and zoomed the left ear.

As soon as he did this, people of other regions saw how easily it was to manipulate some Igbo's, using emotions and sentiments.

Today, they have capitalised on this to further sideline Igbo's politically and economically in Nigeria.

Imagine this same Deji that knows Kanu to be a fraud, is now asking Igbo's to sit at home .

Doyin Okupe saying kanu is more important than Anambra elections.

Dokpesi, saying Igbo's should not be trusted with presidency.

Listen to deji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkY9wXI8io

Ndigbo, how did we allow ourselves to be turned to a laughing stock in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Imagine

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Baawaa(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
What Buhari has done to Nigeria is worse than what nnamdi kanu is about to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by hisgrace090: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Reputation that undermine our liberty is that one reputation?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by WATCHOVER(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fg should stop their Stvpidity and release the young man, Ja re.

4 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
hisgrace090:
Reputation that undermine our liberty is that one reputation?

Liberty to do what? You will not follow progressive igbos, it is the failure that feeds you lies that you follow.

Is Buhari the one that made him dropout both home and abroad?

The pictures show two kinds of Igbo's.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Emergingnation(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
udele1:
[s] We Igbo's use to be respected in Nigeria, in the area of politics and economy.

Until the university dropout, self acclaimed Biafran leader Nnamdi Kanu emerged.

Brainwashed gullible Igbo's to donate for Biafra. Started telling them that buhari was dead and zoomed the left ear.

As soon as he did this, people of other regions saw how easily it was to manipulate some Igbo's, using emotions and sentiments.

Today, they have capitalised on this to further sideline Igbo's politically and economically in Nigeria.

Imagine this same Deji that knows Kanu to be a fraud, is now asking Igbo's to sit at home .

Listen to deji

Ndigbo, how did we allow ourselves to be turned to a laughing stock in Nigerias[/s]
Kanu is really givn this stunts sleepless night

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Emergingnation(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
udele1:
[s]

Liberty to do what? You will not follow progressive igbos, it is the failure that feeds you lies that you follow.

The pictures show two kinds of Igbo's. [/s]
You mean those killed by your Fulani goons Masquerading IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/6827076/three-fulani-terrorist-masquerading-ipob

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Prayfortheworld: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
udele1:

The pictures show two kinds of Igbo's.
What Nnamdi kanu has achieved your Generation can never achieve 2percent of it.

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Why will my generation want to kill all these igbo youths for FENDI? For once i agree with you on this.

5 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by ba7man(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

What has Nnamdi Kanu achieved?

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by sapientia(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Hehehehe

Your tears sweets me grin grin grin
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Prayfortheworld: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2021
ba7man:
What has Nnamdi Kanu achieved?
Make your papa come keep East for standstill na
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by ba7man(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

My papa no be terrorist.

Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster and a criminal bigot.

If these are his achievements, then the Southeast is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by klonboi: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2021
UDELE

WHY IS YOUR SISTER BEGGING FOR A POSITION IN IPOB?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Like stopping the progress of a region, while others are moving forward? Is that the achievement?

May your childrens future be treated the way IPOB has treated igboland. ISEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2021
I am Igbo but I feel no pity for what’s happening in the region. To me the Fg should not yet intervene there would come a level frustration would reach in Igbo land that the people would rebel against ipob. It would become so bad that if anybody mentions Biafra to them in future they would lynch the person

6 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
When I was warning them all they would call u names and insult u, me and one old fool once argued and he was telling me Biafra will come before 2021 that I should watch, I tried to ask him how his only explanation is to say what old people like him have seen young ones like him can never see it.

Everyday I am out of Nigeria I look forward to seeing our so called old man, I hope foolishness hasn’t pushed him to go and join the people on a suicidal mission in the name of fighting for Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria is already hard and u are making things hard on yourself declaring seat at home when u feel like and killing peoples businesses, you attacked and killed many in anambra in the name of u don’t want election only for u to turn around and say u cancelled it, so u just killed your brothers for nothing.

Nnamdi Kanu that said he has connections with Russia, UN, US etc he was arrested and not even the UK he has citizenship said anything, instead it’s ipob that’s busy protesting everywhere constituting nuisance.

When u tell them I don’t support Kanu they start telling u igbos don’t love each other, start comparing Kanu with Sunday igboho and ipob with amotekun. How many people have Sunday igboho killed? Or threatened or even insulted?

Somebody like Sunday igboho people would respect him more than Kanu cause he is reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
I can never forget the day I saw that Kanu in owerri, I just pitied people hailing and cheering for him the brainwashed die hard ones go dae heaven by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Prayfortheworld: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
udele1:

Like stopping the progress of a region, while others are moving forward? Is that the achievement?

May your childrens future be treated the way IPOB has treated igboland. ISEEEEEEE
At least we respect more than your father
Mumu
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Prayfortheworld: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
ba7man:
My papa no be terrorist.

Nnamdi Kanu is a fraudster and a criminal bigot.

If these are his achievements, then the Southeast is in trouble.
At least he commands respect !
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

At least he commands respect !
For u people to be respecting somebody that talks like that for real all of u need to check your brains

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by ablejesus26(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Udele zukwanuike biko.
It's no secret that ipob is a scam but if you are an apcheat supporter,then you are not better off too.

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by DeMekus: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Coldie:
I am Igbo but I feel no pity for what’s happening in the region. To me the Fg should not yet intervene there would come a level frustration would reach in Igbo land that the people would rebel against ipob. It would become so bad that if anybody mentions Biafra to them in future they would lynch the person
[/s]
Why is this terrorist always denying his headslamming Jihadist heritage? Tueh!

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by udele1: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeMekus:
[s][/s]

So anyone that tells you the truth belongs to the North?

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeMekus:
[s][/s]
Abum pure Nwafor o, i come from imo. I know personally that Biafra is not achievable so I stopped wasting my time .

Mark it anywhere Nigeria will never break
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by DeMekus: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Coldie:

Abum pure Nwafor o, i come from imo. I know personally that Biafra is not achievable so I stopped wasting my time .

Mark it anywhere Nigeria will never break
Otele ghere gi na Buhari fiooo!

What did I say?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Coldie(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
DeMekus:

Otele ghere gi na Buhari fiooo!

What did I say?
Otele ghere gi there too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Ezemust: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
udele1:
We Igbo's use to be respected in Nigeria, in the area of politics and economy.

Listen to deji

Ndigbo, how did we allow ourselves to be turned to a laughing stock in Nigeria.
yoruba man saying WE IGBO.thunder.

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation. by Rexwalters1: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Coldie:
I can never forget the day I saw that Kanu in owerri, I just pitied people hailing and cheering for him the brainwashed die hard ones go dae heaven by now
More like Purgatory?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine The Person Been Interviewed Is A Fulani Man / Daily Beast: Tinubu Had Two Drug Barons As Directors In Compass Ltd Chicago / Unknown Gunmen Burns Two Armored Tanker - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.