Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women (6393 Views)

Photo Collection Of Hot Sexy Mamas / Photo Collection Of Beautiful African Girls Killer Curves / Photo Collection Of Sexy Plus Size Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by efogator(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
No doubt majority of African nations are home to some of the most beautiful and curvy women on earth. You will agree with me that African women have natural beautiful skins with amazing hairstyles that are well admired by the rest of the world. These are real flesh, not artificial.

I have put together a collection of some beautifully curvy African ladies that will amaze you at: https://internetdibia.com/photo-collection-of-curvy-african-women/

Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by Bigredmachine: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Weapon of men destruction
Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wahala for who no get nyash and hips. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by garriAndsugar: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
See as person just carry promise Land for back..

Omo..
Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by ThickSharon123(f): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
As in eh, we carry no be small. Men love it more when I'm on my bum shorts or jeans. They go crazy in my neighborhood grin grin
Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
ThickSharon123:
As in eh, we carry no be small. Men love it more when I'm on my bum shorts or jeans. They go crazy in my neighborhood grin grin

With that yansh wey I dey see for your profile?
Abegi talk well nau
Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by SocialJustice: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Na hip be that abi na growth? Na wa.
Re: Photo Collection Of Beautiful And Curvy African Women by Jeon(f): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol.

This is fake because the bum is not proportional to the legs especially [thighs]

To figure out whether a butt is real or not, first thing to look for is if the legs as in proportion with the glutes or the person vertical body.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Date An Asian Girl / All These Stunning Women Are Prison Inmates (photos) / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.