Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two (35655 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by CoolAmbience(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen

No be small!

Fulani herdsmen wey dey speak Yoruba and English together.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by sosodat: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ok, biafrans are better than other Nigerian tribes? When you subconsciously belittle other tribes you will be feeling pompous, when they give you what you are looking for, you start to wail?

He never alluded to that, just said this is what the "One Nigeria" crew wants Biafra to stay put and enjoy.

That could as well mean that "other Nigerian tribes" are better by being stronger to stomach this wanton killings and breakdown in law and order while Biafrans are not as strong for these and hence want to be the driver's of their destiny but still the "One Nigeria " crew like yourself won't let go

3 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by iyke2frankeze: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afonja has added raping to skull mining to paint innocent Fulanis black. This trick is not working.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Rebuke: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen

No, maybe yoruba goat's men. "They spoke in yoruba and english", said one of the residents.

Tomorrow, when yhu see young men roaming the street naked and and wandering about helplessly yhu will begin to wonder why.

There's no way it can ever be well with such people. Can yhu imagine some group of dirty idiots planned and arranged themselves just to unleash mayhem on innocent community.

Seriously, with the anger in my heart I declared all of them involved wasted before this year ends.
May the ground they walk upon becomes hot irons and may the heavens over them becomes brass, may they seek help and never find, may hail and brimstones begin to fall on them from this time on, and so shall it be! Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by galaxy2020(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
thesicilian:
Where was Amotekun
...They went into hiding guess.

3 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by house10s: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't think ur response or has any correlation to d comment he made
then read his comment again
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Killermamba: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen

Shey herdsmen dey speak Yoruba ?

Na useless good for nothing Yoruba cultists did this rubbish, that is why they covered their faces because they are from that village or not far away

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by adamsmith914: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
sosodat:

He never alluded to that, just said this is what the "One Nigeria" crew wants Biafra to stay put and enjoy.

That could as well mean that "other Nigerian tribes" are better by being stronger to stomach this wanton killings and breakdown in law and order while Biafrans are not as strong for these and hence want to be the driver's of their destiny but still the "One Nigeria " crew like yourself won't let go
Please no one has time for illusion, fix the problem in Nigeria before you start to deceive yourself with all these your useless Biafra bullshit, NDLEA caught 5 eastern Nigerians one glance @ their names, you know where they are from, for Cali Cartel level drugs trafficking last week, no one called them Biafrans, we took the shame as Nigerians.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Thunderfayayou: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
abouzaid:
My baby cried as three men raped me – Nursing mother

https://punchng.com/masked-thugs-storm-ogun-community-rape-housewives-kidnap-two/?amp

BUHARI brothers again

1 Like

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why rape people even after stealing from them. This is satanic.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
house10s:
then read his comment again

Maybe u should read his comment again and see how yours has no bearing with it

4 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Shaev7(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Where are the Amotekuns, because if you dey call police na hmmmmm?

2 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Slymking: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Even the oil will soon be obsolete. Of recent, I have being on a research programme on countries without oil and countries with oil
Also, t
Covid really exposed many things and loopholes in every country's generated revenue.
I have come to realise that in the next 10-20 years Oil would become a thing of the past. So when oil becomes a thing of the past, how would the oil rich nations or countries survive?

Oga stop deceiving your own self na, u for just kuku say in the next 24hrs na,

So all the vehicles and all that using petrol and also plane,gas, diesel would be thrown inside ur pocket abi?

I always wander how you people just imagine things and lie about it, even oyinbo still dey do petrol cars and even if them do electronic cars no fuel them go still take service am?

If truly oil is going then it definitely not anytime soon stop your fake misappropriate news out of imagination
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by aryzgreat: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afonja don't only Involve in skull mining, they are now hoodlums raping nursing mothers on a broad daylight.

Where is Amotekun?

Shame on the cone heads

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by aryzgreat: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lionnation:
Afonja have taken another tune, they are now mining fuks

You mean say them dey mine Toto too?

2 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by toujurs: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
I feel sorry the Yoruba's. Most of their youths are street thigs, collecting owo da. It's a pity. Most can't even afford a comfortable lifestyle, and a huge set of them are still pushing tinubu for presidency isn't that stupidity. And they claim to be the most educated. What a shame! I feel sorry that the innocent and sensible one's are dragged into this, may God protect them.

5 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Princedapace(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
When I dey Yankee dey tell me say Nigeria done cast, when I visit I shock, more Mercedes Benz in Lagos State than Columbus Ohio, see people dey drive motor wey I dey pay monthly car note on top? rubbish keep deceiving yourself, nothing do Naija, who get get, who no get? Well hustle hard try get.

Oga, we aren't talking about money here. We are talking about peace. Get dey Bleep off.

I'm not hungry. People are been raped in their homes.. People are been kidnapped. U are talking about something else.

4 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Almunjid(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
PDJT:
-And this is the Nigeria, they want Biafrans to stay-put?

-May Amadioha forgive bad things!
When u read news about how u igbos are defaming us with drug trafficking all over the world, u won't shout biafra Ooo. It's only when u see other tribes commit local crimes you'll start talking about biafra as if igbos are saints.
If problem is countable, una problem plenty pass una. Ndi developers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by adamsmith914: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
toujurs:
I feel sorry the Yoruba's. Most of their youths are street thigs, collecting owo da. It's a pity. Most can't even afford a comfortable lifestyle, and a huge set of them are still pushing tinubu for presidency isn't that stupidity. And they claim to be the most educated. What a shame! I feel sorry that the innocent and sensible one's are dragged into this, may God protect them.
Way better than the people following one drop out Secessionist shouting biafra?. It is a 100 times over that Tinubu will be President which is impossible, than ipob getting a single demand that they want.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by emmanuelbrown26: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Slymking:

Oga stop deceiving your own self na, u for just kuku say in the next 24hrs na,

So all the vehicles and all that using petrol and also plane,gas, diesel would be thrown inside ur pocket abi?

I always wander how you people just imagine things and lie about it, even oyinbo still dey do petrol cars and even if them do electronic cars no fuel them go still take service am?

If truly oil is going then it definitely not anytime soon stop your fake misappropriate news out of imagination
I'm not trying to be a carrier of bad news, but it is what it is.
maybe u have not being following business,. Let me ask u this simple question and I really need an honest answer,. Why was petrol sold below 28 dollars during the era 9f covid?
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by adamsmith914: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, we aren't talking about money here. We are talking about peace. Get dey Bleep off.

I'm not hungry. People are been raped in their homes.. People are been kidnapped. U are talking about something else.

Please shut up, Chicago alone is more dangerous than the whole Ogun State, haven’t even mentioned Champagne & those other rough cities & towns in Illinois. Never been to any country wey get police reach America, everywhere police, Yet the crime rate high. Nonsense.

https://news.wttw.com/2021/08/02/8-killed-51-shot-over-weekend-chicago
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by sweetgala(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Fulani herdsmen

Fulani herdsmen speaking yoruba and English. You people are funny . This is cultism and nothing else. There isrampant cultism in that Ogun , ikorodu epe axis

3 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Slymking: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm not trying to be a carrier of bad news, but it is what it is.
maybe u have not being following business,. Let me ask u this simple question and I really need an honest answer,. Why was petrol sold below 28 dollars during the era 9f covid?

Please enlighten us
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Richvibes1997: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

She said they spoke clearly in Yoruba language, don't try to twist things up. Na afonja people commit the crime, no dey use fulani as cover up.

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Naijanascam: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
And some unity beggers are happy seeing the unwarranted attacks ...but they moving around in abj with banners filled with deceitful inscriptions while their home fronts are are under siege

3 Likes

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by Breastfeed: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
na wa o, which kind wahala come be this one?

1 Like

Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by adamsmith914: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Naijanascam:
And some unity beggers are happy seeing the unwarranted attacks ...but they moving around in abj with banners filled with deceitful inscriptions while their home fronts are are under siege
Unity begging? Blame your parents, you were born a Nigerian, you will die a Nigerian, no one’s fault, your pops should have married a Cameroonian woman instead.
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by ignis: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fulani herdsmen
Re: Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two by adamsmith914: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
ignis:
Fulani herdsmen
Are you programmed, because it seems you can’t think logically?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.