Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP (4625 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by RiceProducers: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Sergio101:
Nigeria soldiers I know do show the pictures of their enemies gunned down by them especially in a fierce encounter like this. In order to increase the morale of young aspiring soldiers.

But here.......... no pictures and you want me to believe??.
well I believe grin

Don't worry, Boko Haram will show pictures that you will believe. They are your god of whom you are afraid.
The after pictures of the town are showing no Boko Haram, which means they ran away. May be they are running towards your village where you are hiding away and shivering in fear

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Biodun556:
More than 20 bokoharam and 4 soldiers killed
Wey the Boko Haram dead bodies
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Go check your papa phone for the pictures, since you done run out of data.
I made a covenant with myself not to ever engage with miscreants and Neversdowells. So please don't ever quote me again because me and you have nothing in common.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Nonpartisan1: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2021
ipob Terrorists wont be happy with this news. God will continue to punish them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
I made a covenant my myself not to ever engage with miscreants and Neversdowells. So please don't ever quote me again because me and you have nothing in common.
You made a covenant with yourself, not to deliberate with the incubus that is in possession of your soul?
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by alanto: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
In over 8 hours of fierce fighting that involved the use of 7 fighter aircraft and consumed the life of the brigade commander you are saying only 31 Boko Haram and four soldiers died ? How did Boko Haram even reach the brigadier
Yesterday scores never come out. That’s from Wednesday

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
ipob Terrorists wont be happy with this news. God will continue to punish them.
why will they be happy when one of the zoo terrorist brigadier general has kicked the bucket/geepee tank ?
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by shigishege: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2021
I watch American film's very well. There is this film Jarehead1,2,3, and 4, Black Awk Down etc. Those American soldiers who engages terrorists in those movie also paid supreme price and record casualties. Even in Afganistan of recent many American soldiers died protecting thier nation and people. So it's normal for soldier to pay Supreme price in battles not a sign of weakness.

But here comes my lazy Nigeria terrorists sympathizers whom at the sound of Pau!! they all shit in thier pants, calling Nigeria military severy derogatory names because we lost four gallant men while terrorists lost 30 foot soldiers and commanders. Kudos to my heros they have played thier own parts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
why will they be happy when one of the zoo terrorist brigadier general has kicked the bucket/geepee tank ?
Demon na so your popsy go fall inside septic tank, useless Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
You made a covenant with yourself, not to deliberate with the incubus that is in possession of your soul?
Go and burry your dead terrorists brigadier general and his minion soldiers.
I swear that this will be the last time i will ever engage with a miscreant.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Demon na so your popsy go fall inside septic tank, useless Terrorist.
please go and help dig a shallow grave for the dead terrorist brigadier general and extend my condolence to his bereaved wife.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
You will suffer in Nigeria until you hit the grave, Nigeria as a society will never show grace on you, you will wail till eternity, sorry for you.
bla bla bla,go check the guy out,he is probably already the life you and your entire generation dream to have.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FarahAideed: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2021
RiceProducers:

The Brigadier led the reinforcement from the front to counter the attacking insurgents not like some uneducated cowards on Nairaland who post saboteuring stuff from between women's laps

If true it shows he lacked proper tactics ..He is the command strat and control of his brigade and shouldn't be leading reinforcements into an ambush
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by GoldenisSilence: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Difference BTW neo biafrans and I swap is very large.. If this amount of ammunition enter neo biafrans hands believe me no barracks will remain in the south east..

I rest my case.. 2023 settle neo biafrans if you really love Nigeria.. Because e go hot oooo
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
We will bury our brave Nigerian soldiers that are fighting & sacrificing their lives for ungrateful incubuses like you, who will bury your own father when his number is called? Even his family members will be rejoicing @ the departure of papa poltergeist.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
We will bury our brave Nigerian soldiers that are fighting & sacrificing their lives for ungrateful incubuses like you, who will bury your own father when his number is called?
brave only on unarmed civilians. Why are they kicking the bucket if they are strong like they display their strength on unarmed civilians.

Nigerian soldiers to me are the most brainless creature on earth. Imagine dying for a useless scam war.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by alanto: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
You will suffer in Nigeria until you hit the grave, Nigeria as a society will never show grace on you, you will wail till eternity, sorry for you.
Me I will not suffer in my life. It is you and your household that own all that. It’s yours and your owns portion in life. You see as for me and my household we will love praise God with ease.

I don’t know how you woke up this morning or what you woke up to but I want you to understand that God is bigger than any problem, most people you meet online have their underlying issues too. You don’t need to pass aggression. Know that you are not alone and God won’t forsake you.
Shalom.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Broveens42(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I don't think they are allowed to divulge tactful pictures like that..

But they a quick to show death of what they call esn members? How tactful could that be
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
brave only on unarmed civilians. Why are they kicking the bucket if they are strong like they display their strength on unarmed civilians.

Nigerian soldiers to me are the most brainless creature on earth. Imagine dying for a useless scam war.
Of course like I told you earlier, you will suffer in Nigeria for your gross apathy, I was ignorant will not be an excuse, you will reap what you sow, money your papa no get, politics e no play, Army e no join, then what does he stand for? Useless Wailer, like papa like pikin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Broveens42:

But they a quick to show death of what they call esn members? How tactful could that be
Man you just made a big example there and you proved my assertion quite wrong..
How about this way..they are only following instructions they were given?
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Valkrie: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Biodun556:
Boko Haram gun trucks taken by nig army. Air force back up minimized casualties on Soldiers

Oga...these are Nigeria army gun truck iswap collected and they simply lost it back to the army....its was never iswap gun trucks in the first place....!!! Just like one step forward and ten steps backward...!!
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
alanto:

Me I will not suffer in my life. It is you and your household that own all that. It’s yours and your owns portion in life. You see as for me and my household we will love praise God with ease.

I don’t know how you woke up this morning or what you woke up to but I want you to understand that God is bigger than any problem, most people you meet online have their underlying issues too. You don’t need to pass aggression. Know that you are not alone and God won’t forsake you.
Shalom.
Underlying issues, Nigerian soldiers were killed protecting you ungrateful archfiend & you are rejoicing? Even the scripture told us that the demons are the ones that will call Jehovah’s name the most. Hypocrite Pharisees.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Valkrie:

Oga...these are Nigeria army gun truck iswap collected and they simply lost it back to the army....its was never iswap gun trucks in the first place....!!! Just like one step forward and ten steps backward...!!
Nothing good you will see in your life, these so called ISWAP will pay you or any member of your family you choose a visit in future.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Of course like I told you earlier, you will suffer in Nigeria for your gross apathy, I was ignorant will not be an excuse, you will reap what you sow, money your papa no get, politics e no play, Army e no join, then what does he stand for? Useless Wailer, like papa like pikin.
lol the life am living today is a dream to you and your generation. Keep deluding yourself with your patriotism for a scam country.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Joeyfizzo: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT
Ashy na Ashy even in Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
lol the life am living today is a dream to you and your generation. Keep deluding yourself with your patriotism for a scam country.
Indeed it is a dream, yet you are a number 1 Chief Wailer?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by Joeyfizzo: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Biafra goat...death to Biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by FreedomArmy: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2021
adamsmith914:
Indeed it is a dream, yet you are a number 1 Chief Wailer?
wailing for what na? You are the one mourning for the useless soldiers who lost their life fighting a scam war.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
At least I have a Country, which country are you from? I was taught as an adolescent, a bird in hand, is worth 2 in the bush. Tell me the country your parents are from, before I even respond to you again?
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by adamsmith914: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
FreedomArmy:
wailing for what na? You are the one mourning for the useless soldiers who lost their life fighting a scam war.
Died fighting so that you & your indolent father can have a life, why your papa or uncle no join army? Coward of people that can’t even feed themselves, Almajirin Family waiting for hands out from Abuja.
Re: Pictures From Askira/uba Town Clash Between Nig Army And ISWAP by PlayMaker14: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Ashy na Ashy even in Borno
You are mistaking her for your mom and sisters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically / Atiku In Trouble As PDP Rally in Jos Ended In Disaster For Poor Attendance / Do You Think Nigeria's Gdp Can Surpass South Africa's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.