Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well (3518 Views)

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / {to Be Deleted Soon} Revealed! How To Empower Your P.enis Starting Right Now! / Doctors In The House, What Can I Do For My P.enis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by omgvoices: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2021
An unidentified woman has been laid to rest in a casket designed in a form of a man private part.

According to a post sighted on the timeline of Gabby Otchere Darko on social media, the dead woman is said to have given birth to 10 children with ten (10) different men.

As a way of honouring her, the community in which she lived before her death decided to say their final goodbye to her by burying her in that casket.

The caption reads: “I am told this was the final funeral rites with the casket of an amazing woman who died leaving behind 10 children from 10 different men here in Ghana. May she rest in p…”

Watch the video below:
https://esiama.com/woman-laid-to-rest-in-a-p-enis-shaped-casket-for-serving-the-community-well/

1 Share

Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Millimann: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Ghana is the world capital of fuckery.

They are in the same category with Zimbabwe, Kenya and Uganda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Offpoint1: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Heroine, I respect and salute her for her selfless services to humanity. She'll forever be remembered, heaven shall welcome her with adorns of shining and glowing aprons/crown.

She was of immense help to the men society, she gave her all and all effortlessly and drama-lesslly.

On behalf of all African men, I salute her for her services to our community. You may be gone ma, but you're never over. You'll forever be in our memories.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Very funny
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Amotolongbo(f): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Millimann:

World capital of fuckery and casketry

Once I saw casket, my mind told me it could only be in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Hungerbadoo: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
But this is old news naw
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Ogamysamo: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
This One They Wrote May Her Soul Rest In P.... Without Completing It,
Is It.....
Rest In Penis .......or......... Rest In Peace?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Ogamysamo: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
The Last Respect I Saw There Is Rest In P....[Pen Is]

Or Am I The Only Observer Of That Phrase?
If You Doubt Me Tell Me Why Dem No Complete am
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by potent5(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Congratulations to her. grin
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by temitope27(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
That woman na heroin, 10 children 10 father grin
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by NarcissistKing(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
She lived well. At least she served humanity in her own way. angry
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by DICKstractor: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
undecided

She must have died in active service
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
What’s with Ghanaians and this weird obsession with suggestively shaped caskets sad
The other day it was a chicken shaped casket
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by BigYash: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na so she been like preek reach?

World people sabi disgrace person, even when she don die o..

1 Like

Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by BrandBrainBox: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rgade:
What’s with Ghanaians and this weird obsession with suggestively shaped caskets sad
The other day it was a chicken shaped casket
What was the message in a chicken shape there and then in the world of God Almighty?
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Wizzzzmike: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Millimann:

You talk like ur braina dey ur anus...look at ur population you zoogerians dey born like u dey shi.t or do you guys have sex with trees undecided
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Millimann:
How wil you 4get South Africa
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by padi94(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
na wa, wonder what her professiom was, maybe a reverend sister grin.
As they don't do sex, that is why they want her to taste before she die
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by TheWolfen(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mad people everywhere cheesy
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Truvelisback(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Penisline.
Re: Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well by Ogamysamo: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
padi94:
na wa, wonder what her professiom was, maybe a reverend sister grin.
As they don't do sex, that is why they want her to taste before she die
After You Don Read Everything Finish You Con De Add Your Own Mockery Say Na Reverend Sister.

Plesidential 5star

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Trying To Nail These Lady, She Came To My House Now This Is Happenin / Is There Any Strip Club In Abuja? / This babe is in charge of the banging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.