Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. (27965 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / What Is An Opay Account Number? / Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. by sylve11: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2021
ignis:

Must you people bring everything to Nairaland ?

They asked you to visit any branch of GTB, where you will be able to get more authentic info on weather it's scam or real, you deliberately and lazily refused. Instead you run to Nairaland asking the wrong people.

They are so irritating.... embarassed cool
Re: I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. by kingsceemark(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Reader530:
I received message from GTB. I was given account number from GTB and I was asked to go any branch and activate it.

Hahahahaha somebody wants to open GTB account online, but he made a mistake from the phone number he was trying to put, and the mistake phone number happens to be your phone number, I opened GTB account last year with my phone, but I have not gone to their office to activate it, so since then they have been disturbing me to go to any of their branches to activate and fund my account.

Re: I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. by solarpanel33(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2021
meanwhile Baba Olowo D Long Prick has Called Out Davido For Help..... you can visit this thread to see davido and baba olowo d long prick...
https://www.nairaland.com/6855322/baba-olowo-d-long-prick#107725770
Re: I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. by madakx: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Guy it legit visit any bank near you, I was sent thesame message too me and my wife,i visit gtbank and I was told I register for a government agric loan or grant so the account was open for me pending when the money comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / See The Future Of Business In Nigeria / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.