Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda (20544 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by alfred007(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol. Person wey dey kill with cutlass would never allow to to pass his back with cutlass
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Lionnation: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

You that has credibility why not go and contest
is not a position that can be contested, small child

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by VULCAN(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2021
This BMC work is not easy oo.

You have dropped 22 posts today by 7am and all in defence of Buhari and his minions.

This 30k work is slave wages.

You guys should be paid in dollars

blackpanda:

It's clear enough

6 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Benbellamor: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Malami thinks that he is dealing with the Northern illiterates that will buy those concocted lies from his own shanagian investigation... Why does he fear an independent investigation?... Akpata should also be fast before they devide the lawyers .....

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by luizpippo(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

This is the person I was responding to in the other civil servants posting thread?

He is not intelligent enough to know that you gets appointed as an AGF/ justice minister, that you don't contest for such position.

Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Naijanascam: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Whether personal agenda, political agenda or national agenda just do the needful and stop looking for public sympathy

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2021
luizpippo:

This is the person I was responding to in the other civil servants posting thread?

He is not intelligent enough to know that you gets appointed as an AGF/ justice minister, that you don't contest for such position.

Tueh

Cry me a river. Tueh too
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2021
VULCAN:
This BMC work is not easy oo.

You have dropped 22 posts today by 7am and all in defence of Buhari and his minions.

This 30k work is slave wages.

You guys should be paid in dollars

Guess u are obsessed with my moniker hence the efforts spent moping at my profile. Lol. Ur pains never start dear grin

Bmc ko BMX ni grin
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Decide2rise: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Personal agenda for demanding proper investigation ?
Malami is an idiot
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Lionnation:
is not a position that can be contested, small child

No but u have to join a political party, BIG baby
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Cubeman: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2021
The NPF denied knowledge of the invasion;the DSS also denied participation in the invasion,but the main culprit is purported to be a security consultant to you. And you are saying personal agenda.
Ori é buru

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin the Bart Simpson looking fool is a pdp urchin looking to pursue his paymasters political agenda.
The Guilty Are Afraid.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Mindlog: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Yes go join political party and let us hear word

Your ignorance was brought to fore and you resulted to "go join political party and let us hear word" Next time as you support blindly, apply wisdom to avoid exposing your ignorance as there is no Nobel Prize for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by seyz91(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2021
you dey mind that mumu malami undecided

no be hin fault, na that vegetable traveler president wey dey give hin backing i blame
hisexcellency34:
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by seyz91(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2021
you no lie

exactly what he is
clarocuzioo:
Malami, Senior Advocate of Bandits.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by seyz91(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
FarahAideed:
Malami did you send that CSP from your office or not
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Okudiover(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Stop displaying crass ignorance. The position of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice is on appointment and not on election. Where lies the basis for a contest?
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Ykc2(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:
Of course it's obvious

Akpata is just using malami to shine. Someone that is always in his office begging for one favour or the other
if you see bandits defenders you will know them with their support for anything fulani ,like this mallam from niger republic
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Everytime Malami, Malami!
That's what he gets for trynna mess with my old classmate's daddy. Esosa, your dad is doing well , Jareh...
Malami, I can't wait for you to be a thing of the past, come 2023. No more relevance. Hopefully, no one gives you any appointment.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Ykc2:
if you see bandits defenders you will know them with their support for anything fulani ,like this mallam from niger republic

I'm neither Muslim nor northerner. Your justification for hate will never be supported. So rest
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Okudiover:

Stop displaying crass ignorance. The position of the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice is on appointment and not on election. Where lies the basis for a contest?

Go up and read my comments again. Sabi sabi
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Mindlog:

Your ignorance was brought to fore and you resulted to "go join political party and let us hear word" Next time as you support blindly, apply wisdom to avoid exposing your ignorance as there is no Nobel Prize for it.

Bla bla bla

Cry me a river grin
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by adamsmith914: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Proper investigation from the office of the person he is accusing? Hypocrite Noise Makers, by the time the Northern Branch of NBA takes their own stance, Akpata & Co will go into hiding, abi you children think say na who make noise for press pass get power pass?
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Karlirk: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually Malami is bigger than NBA. nBA I just an association registered under CAC ok. They cannot disbar anybody, rather it's the other way round. Y'all should take note grin

If you are not a lawyer, you shut up. You don't understand how these things work.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by poiZon: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Penguin2:

He knows.

That’s why he’s been running from pillar to post.

And unlike him, he has been vocally defending himself. Appearing on different fora and granting TV interviews. This is Malami that always stays quiet no matter the accusation you level against him.

But he knows that it’s not business as usual this time around.
Who will retire malami?

Even if NBA strip malami of SANship and demote him to an undergraduate of Law, buhari will still use him as his Attorney General and minister of injustice and confusion.

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by bencr7: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

is it bad wat d person commented and again he did not contest but appointed
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Mindlog: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Bla bla bla

Cry me a river grin

I have a good idea of the defense mechanism. cheesy cheesy
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by poiZon: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Office of Attorney General isn't an elective office, it is a public office and appointtee of the president.
It isn't contestable
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by bencr7: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
A lot of useless people with heinous agent are hellbent to spoil the name of our boss but they can never succeed
lipsrsealed undecided cry
The useless person I see it you always supporting negative and bad things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Residents Await Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Team (Video, Pictures) / 9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts / Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.