Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda (20546 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Malami trying to be relevant with this irrelevant talk
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by poiZon: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Safyqueen:
I am not Malami's fan but who is Odilli? this is a woman that has been manipulating judicial processes in favour of one useless and loquacious governor. If this woman is a Fulani woman, with this kind of baggages on her will you people have sounded this way on her side?

Nobody is above the law. Law is for everybody and for nobody.
Are u also saying justice bulkawachu who is the chief judge of court of appeal and wife of APC chieftain is also manipulating things for her husband who is a serving senator?
Don't forget National assembly election tribunal stops at the court of appeal, n sofar no apc member lost his or her seat at that court.
It is even court of appeal that set aside the judgement of tribunal in imo govr case.

Ur guess is good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Sunsets: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
He wants to mess with Ada Mbaise.
Penguin2:
Odili no be Onnoghen!

Malami don finally jam the one wey hang am for throat like fish born, come hold am for blokos join.

He will never disturb Justice Odili until she retires.

Anu nile aburo anu oriri!

Onye ala!
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by lezz(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

You that has credibility why not go and contest
blackdaft, is the office of the AGF open for contest?

Nature really prepared some people to be useless in life.

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by DeMekus: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:
Of course it's obvious

Akpata is just using malami to shine. Someone that is always in his office begging for one favour or the other
Your own version of zombiesm is made in Daura. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by stuffs4me(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

If NBA disbar him or Suspend his licence Malami will be retired before Odili

You want to use an "if" statement to win an argument?

Firstly. Malami does not need NBA, rather it is the NBA that need Malami as the NBA is just an assocation registered with the CAC while Malami is a sittings Attorney General of the federation.

Also, Akpata is just being foolish and acting like a legal ignorant while disgracing himself. Him setting up another panel after a case has already been investigated by the police is a huge legal ignorant.

Akpata is still bitter after Malami carpeted him with the removal of seals that NBA has been making money on. Akpata has always shown extreme hatred and bitterness towards Northern Muslims as was shown in the case of governor Nasir El-Rufai

Akpata almost destroyed the NBA because of his hatred for Northern lawyers.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by ezigr8(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=stuffs4me post=107634449]

You want to use an "if" statement to win an argument?

Firstly. Malami does not need NBA, rather it is the NBA that need Malami as the NBA is just an assocation registered with the CAC while Malami is a sittings Attorney General of the federation.

Also, Akpata is just being foolish and acting like a legal ignorant while disgracing himself. Him setting up another panel after a case has already beeninvestigated by the police is a huge legal ignorant.

Akpata is still bitter after Malami carpeted him with the removal of seals that NBA has been making money on. [b]Akpata has always shown extreme hatred and bitterness towards Northern Muslims as was shown in the case of governor Nasir El-Rufai

Pls if you seem not to understand a subject matter or have no idea, do well to ask others that knows better before lending your voice.
Malami's SANship is on the line. The NBA therough it disciplinary committee is empowered to investigate and sanction erring member of the NBA just like Malami. Malami cannot exist as an official minister of justice without the NBA while on the other hand NBA can exist and operate without Malami or any person appointed minister of justice/attorney general.

Know it also that the issue of NBA seal still stands. Get your fact right and stop saying things you don't know. I say no further. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
poiZon:

Office of Attorney General isn't an elective office, it is a public office and appointtee of the president.
It isn't contestable

Go back and read my comments before responding sabi sabi
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Karlirk:

If you are not a lawyer, you shut up. You don't understand how these things work.

I am a lawyer, so u shut up!
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by airsaylongcome: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Can the NBA disbar him?
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by poiZon: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Go back and read my comments before responding sabi sabi
J don go back, i don read am...

Office of AGN is not contestable..
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Personal agenda for demanding proper investigation ?

They always think the other way round...
I mean those people with black spot on their forehead...
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by evil1: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Aswear you just said my mind.
Justice Mary Odili is next in line bit she won't get to the CJN because she's due for retirement and except the Bill to extend their retirement passes through, she gets to stay even at that she won't get to be CJN because seniors the present CJN by age.

The only reason she will be CJN is if PDP comes onboard and removes Justice Tanko then she might as well be the CJN in 2024.

So the plot is to remove her before the next presidential and General elections. She's a torn in their flesh whether as potential CJN or not. As long as she's the next most senior and very influential plus her husbands role, forget it they will try so hard to pull her out.

Finally, remember the new Justices of the SC are all elevated from the CA immediately after their role at the previous election petition matters.

Christistruth00:

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Safyqueen: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2021
poiZon:

Are u also saying justice bulkawachu who is the chief judge of court of appeal and wife of APC chieftain is also manipulating things for her husband who is a serving senator?
Don't forget National assembly election tribunal stops at the court of appeal, n sofar no apc member lost his or her seat at that court.
It is even court of appeal that set aside the judgement of tribunal in imo govr case.

Ur guess is good as mine.

Go straight to the point with example where Justice Bulkachuwa swayed judgement in favour of her husband cronies, then compared it with Odilli, your findings will also be as good as mine.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by poiZon: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Safyqueen:

Go straight to the point with example where Justice Bulkachuwa swayed judgement in favour of her husband cronies, then compared it with Odilli, your findings will also be as good as mine.
Where did justice odili swayed judgement in favour of a governor?

The case between diri and lyon, odili wasnt the lead justice. Which case did odili sat as a panelist and or as lead justice and she awarded the judgement to the minority?
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by AyelalaOo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Firstly, all those rightfully calling for him to stepdown should just stop, because it's not gonna happen, a slave have no choice.
Secondly, malami is only going through a normal process of being used as scapegoat like magu and many before them, he will soon be used for pepper soup.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
poiZon:

J don go back, i don read am...

Office of AGN is not contestable..

Go back again.
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by castro69(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Apparently u know nothing about the Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee.....the NBA can actually disbar Malami....n he will loose his position as AGF automatically... cheesy

blackpanda:

Actually Malami is bigger than NBA. nBA I just an association registered under CAC ok. They cannot disbar anybody, rather it's the other way round. Y'all should take note grin
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Karlirk: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

I am a lawyer, so u shut up!

Well, Bleep u for being a lawyer
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Karlirk: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Karlirk:

Well, f*ck u for being a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2021
castro69:
Apparently u know nothing about the Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee.....the NBA can actually disbar Malami....n he will loose his position as AGF automatically... cheesy

It's the other way round. You are obviously not a lawyer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma / Soludo Empower 5,000 Anambra Youths With 2 Billion Naira (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.