Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Please Help Me Reason This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Reason This Matter (1479 Views)

Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / Romancelander Girls Always Give Me Reason To Disrespect Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2021
H

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by yomi007k(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2021
The answer to your question is SIMPly that;

Girls often milk guys they don't like. They spend time and other resources on the ones they like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Kobojunkie: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
My concern is, if she doesn’t like me why does she want to start collecting my money even when she has so much in finances. I don’t know how this sounds guys but please I need your opinion because I recently moved back to Naija and I’m starting to learn about Naija girls
Learn about naija gals? undecided

So people in other countries never experience similar, ever? undecided

Abeg, learn to move! The gal has her reason for turning down your invitation. You turning this to mean all Nigerian gals do this means she probably dodged a bullet. undecided
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by SenecaTheYonger: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
My concern is, if she doesn’t like me why does she want to start collecting my money even when she has so much in finances.

Maybe it was a test or you're wrong about her finance.
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Godada(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2021

Guy, just move on.

When it comes to women, trying to explain how they think defies logic.

If you want to have a girlfriend. Keep trying. It's like playing lotto.

You will get lucky but even at that don't be so emotional invested or you will be served breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Why are you catching feelings? If you don’t have anything to say just keep shut and shift.. if I go about distributing money to every girl I say hello to..won’t that make me look creepy and desperate or you no dey think? I posted this to learn because the kind of girls I am use to abroad won’t even give you their number less to talk of leading you on and asking you for money when they truly don’t want anything with you..in my opinion only prostitutes do that but this is coming from someone with a good paying job in abuja Babe
Kobojunkie:
Learn about naija gals? undecided

So people in other countries never experience similar, ever? undecided

Abeg, learn to move! The gal has her reason for turning down your invitation. You turning this to mean all Nigerian gals do this means she probably dodged a bullet. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Tokskob2008: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2021
You need opinion about what again precisely? Is about the way she blocked you off because you refused to give her money or that you felt she is way above other ladies who demand money

Either way you better move on or go back to her and pay up. The choice is yours.
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Patented: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Move on. U dodged a bullet do not go back.
Skyclub14:
I started chatting with my neighbor on WhatsApp Cus she is really beautiful and I thought I like the qualities i saw in her. After 3days of chit chatting she said the 4th was her birthday and I offered to send her a gift if she doesn’t mind but she turned down the gift offer and requested that I send her the money but I refused and I asked to take her out for launch or dinner so that we can atleast have a proper conversation face to face for the first time. She said she was busy and would definitely let me know when she is free(without giving anytime frame). But she now hardly responds to my message and when I asked her over the phone if we could be friends she said we can’t be friends so I said thank you and I dropped the call but discovered that she blocked my number on WhatsApp. I actually like this girl because I feel she is very hard working and very beautiful. She should be in her late 20s or early 30s and I wanted something serious with her but now I’m just suprised that even a girl that has a lot of stuffs going on for her in her business(rich girl). My concern is, if she doesn’t like me why does she want to start collecting my money even when she has so much in finances. I don’t know how this sounds guys but please I need your opinion because I recently moved back to Naija and I’m starting to learn about Naija girls

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
I think it was a test too but if I have paid that would also show that I’m desperate because I’m 31 and off course my questions to her in the few chit chat we had would tell her what I am coming for .. she knows we are at the stage of our life when we need to get married.. I live in my own house in an expensive estate and she is renting one of the properties in the estate too for her business so she knows I’m not hungry at my age I might not be rich but I can take very good care of myself and support a few people ..we just dey start life lol
SenecaTheYonger:

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
Why are you catching feelings? If you don’t have anything to say just keep shut and shift.. if I go about distributing money to every girl I say hello to..won’t that make me look creepy and desperate or you no dey think? I posted this to learn because the kind of girls I am use to abroad won’t even give you their number less to talk of leading you on and asking you for money when they truly don’t want anything with you..in my opinion only prostitutes do that but this is coming from someone with a good paying job in abuja Babe
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which abroad you dey yap about abeg? So suddenly all gals abroad no dey give numbers, no dey lead person on and dem no dey ask for money again, na only Naija gals dey do that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
One thing I've come to realize in life is that no matter how financially made a woman may be,she go still like to collect that your one naira....
That's the entitlement mentality we're talking about...But wetin dey burst my brain for the whole matter na be say,how will you be taking money from me when you don't love and don't wanna do anything with me in the first place undecided. Na that thing dey make me dey feel used sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Godada(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
I think it was a test too but if I have paid that would also show that I’m desperate because I’m 31 and off course my questions to her in the few chit chat we had would tell her what I am coming for .. she knows we are at the stage of our life when we need to get married.. I live in my own house in an expensive estate and she is renting one of the properties in the estate too for her business so she knows I’m not hungry at my age I might not be rich but I can take very good care of myself and support a few people ..we just dey start life lol

Guy, don't sweat.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Yes ..even if they will lead you on abroad they won’t start with give me money( a rich beautiful girl will never do that),she would ignore you and refuse to respond to your first message if she is not interested. Because she is beautiful and has her own money,even her line of toasters would be very wealthy me. But in Naija she would still want to collect the small one the guy has even though she is richer and does not like the guy .. for y
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Which abroad you dey yap about abeg? So suddenly all gals abroad no dey give numbers, no dey lead person on and dem no dey ask for money again, na only Naija gals dey do that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
Yes ..even if they will lead you on abroad they won’t start with give me money( a rich beautiful girl will never do that),she would ignore you and refuse to respond to your first message if she is not interested. Because she is beautiful and has her own money,even her line of toasters would be very wealthy me. But in Naija she would still want to collect the small one the guy has even though she is richer and does not like the guy .. for y
The same abroad wey I dey so abi na another abroad you dey mean so? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Candidlady: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2021
You are starting to learn about naija girls? Lmao

guess you werent born in "naija"
anyways kabiru our security man that just got back from togo too is forming "janded".

and it is spelt "lunch" nat "launch" mr "getting to learn bout naija gals"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Oga I say rich girl and guy wey dey try.. which rich oyinbo get time to dey lead you on when she get money pass you and she no dey interested? Guy they will clear you from the moment that they can’t be your friend and even if you get their number they will ask you not to call them again but they will never ask you for money because they are even way richer than you are but for Naija everybody is trying to run the next man down with love,scams and lies
Kobojunkie:
The same abroad wey I dey so abi na another abroad you dey mean so? undecided
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by FanOfMyself: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
Don't waste your time on this one. He/she talks like someone that is at war against the male gender. I have observed the moniker for a while. Just ignore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Thanks man .. very accurate answer .. I’d rather not smell what I won’t eat than smelling and tasting it when you know you won’t eat it.. might be hard for women like that to have a stable marriage.. because since they are beautiful they will still be getting toasters when they are married and will want to be milking the toasters financially and spoil their husbands with the gifts and money from their toasters
yomi007k:
The answer to your question is SIMPly that;

Girls often milk guys they don't like. They spend time and other resources on the ones they like.
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by depato88(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2021
From your posts and your comments no need to advice you to RUN or JAPA cos you already know what's up
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
The good thing about me is ..you can serve me breakfast as many times as you want but my shi shi . No dey ever drop if I no see you pant .. if you no show me pant meself no go give you shishi…if you break my heart I will go and withdraw the money and use it to give myself a good treatment and forget about you asap lol..na when guys loose money join that is breakfast lol
Godada:

Guy, just move on.

When it comes to women, trying to explain how they think defies logic.

If you want to have a girlfriend. Keep trying. It's like playing lotto.

You will get lucky but even at that don't be so emotional invested or you will be served breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
I started chatting with my neighbor on WhatsApp Cus she is really beautiful and I thought I like the qualities i saw in her. After 3days of chit chatting she said the 4th was her birthday and I offered to send her a gift if she doesn’t mind but she turned down the gift offer and requested that I send her the money but I refused and I asked to take her out for launch or dinner so that we can atleast have a proper conversation face to face for the first time. She said she was busy and would definitely let me know when she is free(without giving anytime frame). But she now hardly responds to my message and when I asked her over the phone if we could be friends she said we can’t be friends so I said thank you and I dropped the call but discovered that she blocked my number on WhatsApp. I actually like this girl because I feel she is very hard working and very beautiful. She should be in her late 20s or early 30s and I wanted something serious with her but now I’m just suprised that even a girl that has a lot of stuffs going on for her in her business(rich girl). My concern is, if she doesn’t like me why does she want to start collecting my money even when she has so much in finances. I don’t know how this sounds guys but please I need your opinion because I recently moved back to Naija and I’m starting to learn about Naija girls
Why you dey do neighbor relationship?
Over familiarity and see finish go fit make the gal no wan reason you..
Imagine that Kain thing say your gal friend go dey see you everyday..
Don't allow her take control over you emotionally..na so most gals dey do them go want make you beg or something..
The best thing is block her and delete her number..move on..ignore her.. bullshit her swears man na she fit come dey reason you later..

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Boogyman557: 7:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Holly Gram cool if u spend any money on dat girl, if u spend any rubberz on dat girl, I go make sure sey I blast ur left leg wit my old kala. MUMU MAN. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2021
You are 101% right bro.. before she talk finish I don’t cut the call na why she block me.. about neighbor to neighbor ..bro when you truly need a wife and you see a girl that you think she fits into the spec you are looking for ,trust me worrying about her being your neighbor would be the least thing in your mind..after all them they change house lol but I don’t advise hit and run with a neighbor except you want 100% seriousness..me i don’t plan to go back to the nacking different babes because e be like say as the babe never see babes for my house or with me for sometime she dey feel say I no get game but she no understand say na me decide to cool down make i chase a girl I truly want to love and not just changing babes ..
Rydermaverick:

Why you dey do neighbor relationship?
Over familiarity and see finish go fit make the gal no wan reason you..
Imagine that Kain thing say your gal friend go dey see you everyday..
Don't allow her take control over you emotionally..na so most gals dey do them go want make you beg or something..
The best thing is block her and delete her number..move on..ignore her.. bullshit her swears man na she fit come dey reason you later..
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
You are 101% right bro.. before she talk finish I don’t cut the call na why she block me.. about neighbor to neighbor ..bro when you truly need a wife and you see a girl that you think she fits into the spec you are looking for ,trust me worrying about her being your neighbor would be the least thing in your mind..after all them they change house lol but I don’t advise hit and run with a neighbor except you want 100% seriousness..me i don’t plan to go back to the nacking different babes because e be like say as the babe never see babes for my house or with me for sometime she dey feel say I no get game but she no understand say na me decide to cool down make i chase a girl I truly want to love and not just changing babes ..
If you dey serious about the relationship and you wan marry am fine e clear..but if na gf/bf I go advise forget...
Forget am just do like say she no dey exist abeg.. woman matter na the least thing wey suppose dey give guy man problem..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Smartb0y: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

deffo wrong about her finance
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Polynek(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2021
[b][/b]
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
One thing I've come to realize in life is that no how financially made a woman may be,she go still like to collect that your one naira....
That's the entitlement mentality we're talking about...But wetin dey burst my brain for the whole matter na be say,how will you be taking money from me when you don't love and don't wanna do anything with me in the first place undecided. Na that thing dey make me dey feel used sad
no b all girls bro
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Skyclub14: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
If I hear say na problem? Baba as long as say I not give her my money …I am very okay..if she say she no do make she dey go after all some girls don give me green light before in the past and i tell dem say I no do ..lol ..woman don toast me not be 1 or 2 times but several times so maybe I no be her taste.. because my taste fit no like me and her taste fit no like her too ..so we mueeeev
Rydermaverick:

If you dey serious about the relationship and you wan marry am fine e clear..but if na gf/bf I go advise forget...
Forget am just do like say she no dey exist abeg.. woman matter na the least thing wey suppose dey give guy man problem..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by yomi007k(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
Thanks man .. very accurate answer .. I’d rather not smell what I won’t eat than smelling and tasting it when you know you won’t eat it.. might be hard for women like that to have a stable marriage.. because since they are beautiful they will still be getting toasters when they are married and will want to be milking the toasters financially and spoil their husbands with the gifts and money from their toasters

You are blessed.
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
If I hear say na problem? Baba as long as say I not give her my money …I am very okay..if she say she no do make she dey go after all some girls don give me green light before in the past and i tell dem say I no do ..lol ..woman don toast me not be 1 or 2 times but several times so maybe I no be her taste.. because my taste fit no like me and her taste fit no like her too ..so we mueeeev
Exactly man.. cool
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by Oduduwa707: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2021
OP be SIMP! grin

Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Most naija gals just bado the Idea that a man is giving them money.
Re: Please Help Me Reason This Matter by computersoft: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
Op don't b deceived about her job,many of them here are working and still doing prostitution..That is Naija babes for u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Types Of Ladies That Attract Men Without Much Effort. / My First Heartbreak / Why Do Most World Billionaires Refuse To Show Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.