Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me (877 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by RelationshipAdv: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Sandra (not real name) and I have been in a relationship for six years. I love her with all my heart and we have been through alot together. Our dream has always been to relocate abroad when we get married but God did it, I was able to relocate three years ago even before we got married.

Since I have been here, things have not been so easy and I tell Sandra everything cos we made a promise to tell each other everything. No secrets. Even if one person cheats on the other. Last year, I had a rough period of time and I cheated with a coworker. I struggled with telling Sandra but since we both agreed, that there would be no secrets between us, I summoned up courage and told her.

Unfortunately, Sandra did not take it well. She broke up with me and said its because we are no longer living together that I have broken my promise. Well, I did not give up, I kept on begging her for almost 6 months. I came back home, I begged and begged. It was then I actually proposed and when she forgave me, we planned to get married in December this year.

Wedding plans have been ongoing and in top gear. My fiancée told me that she has been working out regularly to be in best shape for the wedding. She said she had a surprise for me. That when I see her, I will not recognize her. I got back in last week, for our traditional wedding next weekend and white wedding in December.

And she was right, I did not recognize her because Sandra had gotten plastic surgery for her body. She got a big butt and breasts. I was shocked. I was like: what happened to you? She was like, do I like her new body? To be honest, I do not like it one bit. I was like, why did you do that? why did you change your beautiful natural body?

Sandra said she did it for me: that she felt insecure as a slim lady with flat butt…that she felt, that may have been one of the reasons I cheated on her. First of all, the reason I love Sandra is because she is slim like a model. I do not like women with big buttocks or big breasts

Continue Reading..
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-fiancee-got-butt-breast-implants-without-telling-me-advice/15/11/2021/
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by Jeon(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Breast and yansh is the best definition of wife material. WHY COMPLAINING?
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by macrodata(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm!
She get bress!
She get nyash!
She get hips!
She get ass!

Normally she be wife material.

Why are you complaining?
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by youngfocus(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Anywa she did all dat out of love,jst take her like dat jst imagine even if she did nt do all dat bt still get all dat shape will u breakup with her,love is more abt the heart nt abt hw d person look.if u do love her truly no matter hw she look u will still love her
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by Jeon(f): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
OP you are so stingy.

Wetin make you disabled right clicking?

Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by Totilopussylick(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Made up stories undecided

Oga are you a story teller?

And this your story self is full of grammatical error.

Try elaborate on your next story.
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by OloshoMan: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2021
You should be enjoying the bbl (Brazilian butt lift)
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Technically, the BBL is his fault and a side effect of his infidelity. He should take it like that.

I'm not a fan of unmarried women with no children going for a BBL. E get why!!
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2021
youngfocus:
Anywa she did all dat out of love,jst take her like dat jst imagine even if she did nt do all dat bt still get all dat shape will u breakup with her,love is more abt the heart nt abt hw d person look.if u do love her truly no matter hw she look u will still love her

That's not entirely true sir...
One of the definition of love is "a deep liking for someone or something because of a particular triat"...
Thus I can love a person because of his dress sense, because he's hardworking or successful...what if the OP loves the girl becausenof her slim body?? Now that the slim body has being "unslimed" will the OP still love the girl??
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by Ryda(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Op you could at least drop the remaining part of your made up story on NL. Data don cost! angry
Re: Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me by Godada(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Does Cheating Really Mean In A Relationship?? / Is It Right To Work For My Girlfriend's Mom? / The Science Behind Why Guys Break Up Just When Girl Starts Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.