Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) (1077 Views)

Inside Boko Haram 10: Love-struck Man Sacrifices Self For Fiancée / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by Babasessy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
Some of the greatest and real love stories are that of white people. I must give it to them. Some of them can truly love.
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by MMM2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
some men just dey fu-ck up big time,
2morrow dat lady will get married 2 anoda guy. undecided angry
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by 190: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
^I tire

Nor be punny wen she get another woman get angry angry
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by Ranoscky(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
20sumtin yrs and stil countin. Yet to hear that a NIGERIA woman died while tryin to save the husband. Instead, dem go dey pray make d man die sef, so dat dem go take ova im wealth!
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by 190: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
^some girls even pray their boyfriends die so they can take over his black berry and boxers  undecided
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
@190- looool. You r forking hilarious. The blackberry part was a definite yes!
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
@190- looool. You r forking hilarious. The blackberry part was a definite yes!
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by seedord247(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
Titanic 3
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by blayz0923: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
190:

^some girls even pray their boyfriends die so they can take over his black berry and boxers undecided

grin grin grin grin
guy, u just injured me with laughter. daaammmmmmnnnnn!!!! still laughing.
the girls we have today re too busy buying brazillian weave, blackberry, fake shoes and handbags, and pay not even the slightest attention to tiny details.
the guys too are still busy in brothels and clubs.
Re: Man Sacrifices His Life To Save His Wife From A Tornado (video) by kokoye(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Some of the greatest and real love stories are that of white people. I must give it to them. Some of them can truly love.

you watch way too many movies

(1) (Reply)

An Assessment Of Valentine's Day 2012 In Nigeria / Can I Entter The Place? / Am Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.