Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 (2674 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by ruggedtimi(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
' I am old enough to be your Aunty' this words keep ringing in my head. I am a young lad of 23 and I am finding my sef in a love circle with a lady of 43 whom I met at the bank.
She is a single mother with only 5kids. I have informed her of my feelings of which she wasnt buying to. However I will keep shooting my shot even if it takes 2years.
Please should I keep fighting for her or giveup
you call 5kids only grin grin
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Divoc19:
If you are a Muslim then, you won't be the first person to experience this. The real scholars know what am talking about
What do you mean by real scholars .?
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by Divoc19(f): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2021
Religious scholars. Most of them come in fake
Differentiate:

What do you mean by real scholars .?
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by debbydams(f): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
' I am old enough to be your Aunty' this words keep ringing in my head. I am a young lad of 23 and I am finding my sef in a love circle with a lady of 43 whom I met at the bank.
She is a single mother with only 5kids. I have informed her of my feelings of which she wasnt buying to. However I will keep shooting my shot even if it takes 2years.
nobi juju b this?
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by makavellidon: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
GOD i praise you 4 giving me a new version of common sense. it i7 better to give birth to bandit than 2 give birth 2 ds mumu get out
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by makavellidon: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi:
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by Wonk(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Yahgah! My type of guy! But I love 'em women with grown-up child(ren)! Keep going!
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy you said "with ONLY 5 kids" cheesy

The age issue aside,are you financially and emotionally capable to take care of a woman and kids,if yes carry on...if not RUN wink

He said with only 5 kids, because he wants to be the sixth and last born of the woman. You know that last borns get their mother's attention and fallen breast the most grin
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2021
This guy na mumu
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by TundeWX: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:

He said with only 5 kids, because he wants to be the sixth and last born of the woman. You know that last borns get their mother's attention and fallen breast the most grin

grin grin
Re: I Am 23year And I Am I Love With A Lady Of 43 by Foodqueen(f): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2021
And am sure one of those five kids sef, go be your mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Entagled With Married Women / How Do I Remain Friends With This Girl Without Feeling A Thing For Her? / Which Of These Movie Makes Your Childhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.