Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report (12162 Views)

The 37-Member Committee On Minimum Wage Setup By FG / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Adopts White Paper Report / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Passionate888: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Newyorkitis:
Just like GoodLuck Jonathan back then.. Setting up another committee to check the work of another committee.
I thought they promised to change it? Where's the change?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy you are daft and I say it to you again that you are souless, so you sent me a list and in the list contains people killed at Lekki not that your eyes were blind you this evil nuisance, have you downloaded the 300 pages and read it. No evil people like you won't, there are about 90 dead plus missing, you bring one small list give me. I'm not even a fool like you cos I'm not one of those BMC fools who depend on stipends to spew trash everyday. Nobody died but you brought a list to me, may what happened to those killed happen in your house hold. People were killed unjustly this foool is preaching hate to me, may hate kill you there.

Just ignore the thing. He is pained like helinues and that their denials have been brought to the open. Infact they are still shocked that apc didnt decide to use their federal might to suppress the panel. I'm shocked that this report was allowed to come out in an apc state.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by FreeStuffsNG: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Mickiebrownkie:
EndSARS PANEL: SANWO-OLU SETS UP FOUR-MEMBER COMMITTEE FOR WHITE PAPER REPORT

•Committee to submit Report in Two weeks

•Okuwobi: Panel treated 235 petitions, awarded a total of N410 million to 70 victims

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/sanwo-olu-sets-up-white-paper-committee-on-endsars-report/amp/

Great. While I await the full release of the report and the proposed white paper, I think the Lagos State House of Assembly should debate this report too or the white paper be submitted to them since this involve the probable allocation of resources to compensate everyone including victims of the arson. Only 14 petition(6%) out of the over 234 petitions came from the incident in Lekki.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by snoopz: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2021
committee upon committee and no answer on who ordered the shootings
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Greenlight123: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Without com&tea nigeria cannot function
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by immortal2: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Hope Sanwolu is not trying to water down what has been done.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Favoritechild: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2021
smileyWe can supply you vegetables of your liking,for that special occasion. They range from fresh tomatoes,peppers,tatashe,onions and crayfish too. Just dm me or quote me.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Aksnoopy: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2021
femimailbox:
Most of the comments I see here is disheartening and without proper reasoning. Some of you are even blaming the governor who set up the committee and also funded it. Police and soldiers committed atrocities the federal government look the other way but this governor setup the panel and now wants a white paper to be gazetted so that it is established as fact a truth for our unborn children. Still we have people here still speaking whatever without proper understanding.

Sanwo-Olu is the first Nigerian governor that gives me a slight hope that there is a chance for this country to get it right.

Nigeria need urgent intervention irrespective of your tribe or political affiliation. By 2023 I pray Nigeria can still be savaged.
shut up! You know nothing. Not everyone is a fool like all you APC zombies.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2021
maynia:
It will not be well with anyone that doubted this massacre in the first place.
at all at all… can never be well with them especially.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by gentiles(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2021
luizpippo:

Well, common sense should tell you one petition can cover over 100 casualties or is such reasoning beyond you?

A lawyer can submit a single petition on behalf of a whole country or is that impossible?
If you have any common sense, you would have put emotions aside and think properly, but because you are a dim wit, you lack the ability to reason like humans in developed countries.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by emmylight4u: 7:53am On Nov 16, 2021
...That means the first panel report na black paper report.

White kor white paper ni.

Werey!!!
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by luizpippo(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

If you have any common sense, you would have put emotions aside and think properly, but because you are a dim wit, you lack the ability to reason like humans in developed countries.

Oga, stop ranting like a demented cretin.

Can a lawyer submit a petition covering a million people or not?

Answer or be forever silent.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by riczy(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Are other States not submitting their reports?

Are they sleeping?

Are they not alive to their responsibility?

Are they incompetent?

Is there no police brutality and killing in their domain?

Are they waiting for the usual copy and paste from Lagos?

What is
Edo
Anambra
Kaduna
Kano
Oyo
Adamawa
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Benue
Enugu
etc

doing?

Are their citizens and governments also irresponsible?

STOP BLAMING THE DEVIL

DEVIL IS NOT OMINIPRESCENT

Lagos is Nigeria
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Diligence: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2021
A country whose soldiers & policemen beat, maimed & killed its citizens for protesting police brutality. The protesters were even waving the Nigerian flag & singing the national anthem...
I see another protest, nay, real revolution coming...
A country that doesn't hv sacrosanct value for life... A country whose armed forces myt hv bn infiltrated by bh/fh/other terrorists...
Tell me, what value does a BH/FH who are in army/police uniform hv for ur flag & national anthem & pledge? And u want dem to protect u?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by wallrichy: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2021
My brother, not only that helinues that was saying nonsense o.....how about that idiot that grail barbeque vultures, how about that filthy guy with monik of ilovetinubu. How about those smelling rag tags Fulani and Hausas from the backward shits region of the north and some southern bastard licking Buhari swollen ass like Liar Muhammed, Femi Adeshina, that Stupid Army boy General Taiwo Ibrahim, the Aboki Fulani army Lt col Bello etc.......Almighhty God would judge all of you including that Burutai Burutanshi, Buhari and his family, Malami, etc.........
NoFucksToGive:
My joy is people like that shameless helinues are alive to see that not everyone sells their soul for money like he did . grin

His type will betray his mother for money and then harden his heart at the murder of his siblings . He represents the evil of what a society without a moral compass can degenerate to. I pity all humans who have anything to do with helinues in real life. Such a person will easily sink into ritual killings for money.

Pray against such people. That thing abused insulted and said all sorts defending and claiming there was no killing at lekki toll gate all because of money

The sad man thought everyone will sell their soul for money like he did and keep silent grin

Everyone please call him and give him a hug before he commits suicide from shame. grin
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by gentiles(m): 8:16am On Nov 16, 2021
luizpippo:

Oga, stop ranting like a demented cretin.

Can a lawyer submit a petition covering a million people or not?

Answer or be forever silent.
That is the 14 petitions , it claimed only one person died.where did they get the numerous deceased names on the list?

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Lionnation: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Mourinho24:
Sanwo Olu is one governor I see that has apparent traits of true democracy. He is a man who feels the pain of his people and always available to attend pertinent issues.
I just knew they will try to spin this in his favour somehow..

Make him look like he was not a part of the people who ordered the massacre in the first place, then make him look like a messiah fighting for the youth.

By 2023, they will now campaign for him as a hero of democracy who fights for the masses.

All I have to tell you is, YOUR PAPA!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Ajibel(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Joysticks:
Oga leave white paper report.You are as guilty as charged for murder.You ordered the killings of harmless endsars protesters.You want to manipulate the report.

How can a sitting civilian governor order soldiers to shoot at people? Didn't you study Government in secondary school to understand the chain of command in the Military?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Ajibel(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2021
MrHeff:
I just knew they will try to spin this in his favour somehow..

Make him look like he was not a part of the people who ordered the massacre in the first place, then make him look like a messiah fighting for the youth.

By 2023, they will now campaign for him as a hero of democracy who fights for the masses.

All I have to tell you is, YOUR PAPA!

He didn't order any massacre. 2023 or not. Stop giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Stop trying to spin what doesn't exist. You've obviously not read the report to come to this dumb conclusion.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2021
bayonekind:

It's well with you that believed in destruction .... ?
it was an unfortunate event .. the issue is about total destruction for humans and capitals

Unfortunate people like you.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

That is the 14 petitions , it claimed only one person died.where did they get the numerous deceased names on the list?

The Nigerian army killed his citizen?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2021
bayonekind:

It's well with you that believed in destruction .... ?
it was an unfortunate event .. the issue is about total destruction for humans and capitals
you mean the destruction that happened AFTER the massacre by rogue elements? Keep trying to justify murder on a massive scale, someday yours will be justified too.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Ajibel(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2021
immortal2:
Hope Sanwolu is not trying to water down what has been done.

Please go and read up on what a White paper is and stop acting ignorant. Which one be water down? I'm sure you're disappointed a report was even submitted in the first instance
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Ajibel:

He didn't order any massacre. 2023 or not. Stop giving a dog a bad name to hang it. Stop trying to spin what doesn't exist. You've obviously not read the report to come to this dumb conclusion.
you mean a conclusion that is as dumb as your existence?

You think you must be relating with a child, hence the guts to quote me with this nonsense.

If he had no hand to play in it, why the sudden announcement of a curfew that very day, with just a few hours grace for people to clear from the scene? Especially knowing how congested Lagos roads are and the traffic?

Which sane person hurriedly makes such a bold step if there wasn't already a driving force behind the action?

Why were the cctv and other equipments conveniently taken away that afternoon before the massacre?

WHO CONTROLS OR AT LEAST HAS A VESTED INTEREST IN THE LEKKI TOLL GATE?

Why were the lights shut down that evening when the massacre was taking place?

Why were networks shut down/throttled within the Lekki axis on the evening of the massacre that extended to the following day?

Why were the LAWMA staff on hand the following day to clean up the aftermath of the shooting unless there was an attempt to cover up evidence?

Who controls LAWMA?

WHO IS THE CSO OF LAGOS STATE THAT IS CONSTITUTED BY LAW TO BE BRIEFED OF ALL SECURITY ACTIONS BEFORE THEY ARE TAKEN?

Before you chat nonsense to me, employ your dusty brain for critical assessment first.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by JOemmy(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2021
I don't expect the lagos and federal govts to indicte themselves real justice will come after buhari leave office. There is no way those soildiers would have gone to that operation without taking orders from either buhari or sanwo olu.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Anndrew(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Mourinho24:
Sanwo Olu is one governor I see that has apparent traits of true democracy. He is a man who feels the pain of his people and always available to attend pertinent issues.
forget all this nonsense....democracy my foot...the person to be held for this lekki gate saga, should b sanwo old.. he is the chief executive of that state...there is no how the military will send soldiers to the lekki gate without the notice of the chief executive of that state..nobody want to take the fall..the question here is who send the millary?
Who authorised it? Who seal it?..make them forget panel upon panel...in a sane countries,the governor,the army general who send the soldiers,whether the governor is unaware or not will serve both prison term and the soldiers demiss from the army..Court martial...this is Nigeria..nothing will hapen...Las Las na anniversary tinz..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

hello smart person? Are petitions followed to the letter or do they conduct further investigations to prove or dispel such petitions? Can more evidence be discovered in the course of such investigations?

Some of you think out of your anus and it shows.

Despicable scum is what I would have called you if it was the old me. But I'm just gonna call you a genius.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2021
Anndrew:
forget all this nonsense....democracy my foot...the person to be held for this lekki gate saga, should b sanwo old.. he is the chief executive of that state...there is no how the military will send soldiers to the lekki gate without the notice of the chief executive of that state..nobody want to take the fall..the question here is who send the millary?
Who authorised it? Who seal it?..make them forget panel upon panel...in a sane countries,the governor,the army general who send the soldiers,whether the governor is unaware or not will serve both prison term and the soldiers demiss from the army..Court martial...this is Nigeria..nothing will hapen...Las Las na anniversary tinz..

They must really think we are fools.

I'm amazed at the effontery of these people. Is the quality of education that bad that they feel they can brainwash everyone with this crap?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Anndrew(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2021
MrHeff:

They must really think we are fools.

I'm amazed at the effontery of these people. Is the quality of education that bad that they feel they can brainwash everyone with this crap?
yeah u got it,selfishness,power and corruption is the bane...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insurgents Planning To Attack Military Bases – DSS Raises Alarm / APC Crisis: How Akpanudoedehe’s Loyalty To Buni Almost Cost Him His Job / We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.