Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report (12163 Views)

The 37-Member Committee On Minimum Wage Setup By FG / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Adopts White Paper Report / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by gentiles(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2021
MrHeff:
hello smart person? Are petitions followed to the letter or do they conduct further investigations to prove or dispel such petitions? Can more evidence be discovered in the course of such investigations?

Some of you think out of your anus and it shows.

Despicable scum is what I would have called you if it was the old me. But I'm just gonna call you a genius.
That is the final report adopted by the panel, they claimed to have received only 14 petitions from the lekki toll gate shooting. You are probably a dim wit, so you lack the IQ to reason effectively.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
My joy is people like that shameless helinues are alive to see that not everyone sells their soul for money like he did . grin

His type will betray his mother for money and then harden his heart at the murder of his siblings . He represents the evil of what a society without a moral compass can degenerate to. I pity all humans who have anything to do with helinues in real life. Such a person will easily sink into ritual killings for money.

Pray against such people. That thing abused insulted and said all sorts defending and claiming there was no killing at lekki toll gate all because of money

The sad man thought everyone will sell their soul for money like he did and keep silent grin

Everyone please call him and give him a hug before he commits suicide from shame. grin

Dj switch vindicated. She should be given a Medal of Honor and bravery.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by bankylan: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Some of you are eternal idiots. I am sure if Bubu raped your mother, you will still be asking your mother for an evidence while praising Bubu.

gentiles:
Only 14 petitions were received on the alleged lekki toll gate shooting, how come the list of casualties was over 400, including deceased, assault, gunshot wound etc.? Some things are not adding up.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by slymansun: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Where is the chief liar of Nigeria(Mr shameless Liar Mohammed) that has been ranting and venting that nobody was killed at Lekki Toll gate. Big shame on Mr Liar, Big shame on Nigerian Army, Big shame on General Cow Buhari, Big shame on this evil APC government and big shame on all those who have been denying the obvious fact that our shameless soldiers used live ammunition on peaceful protesters. God will visit all of you with your nemesis.
May the soul of our brave heroes rest in peace. May their spirit forever hunt all those involved in their untimely death.
Mr Liar Mohammed will never experience peace again in his miserable life. He will suffer a more painful death
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by gentiles(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Dj switch vindicated. She should be given a Medal of Honor and bravery.
Medal of honor and Bravery of Biafraland ko?
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

That is the final report adopted by the panel, they claimed to have received only 14 petitions from the lekki toll gate shooting. You are probably a dim wit, so you lack the IQ to reason effectively.
while I may probably be a dim wit, you are DEFINITELY a re.tard.

Because only a re.tard will regard a petition as an investigation. How do 14 petitions equate to 14 investigations?

You might have humoured me, if I didn't already find you stupid.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Igboland: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2021
No body will be committing suicide over your comment. Come to Igboland n hold Igbo governors account instead of doing that with the superior Lagos state gov that is doing all the right things your tribesmen refuse to do.

NoFucksToGive:
My joy is people like that shameless helinues are alive to see that not everyone sells their soul for money like he did . grin

His type will betray his mother for money and then harden his heart at the murder of his siblings . He represents the evil of what a society without a moral compass can degenerate to. I pity all humans who have anything to do with helinues in real life. Such a person will easily sink into ritual killings for money.

Pray against such people. That thing abused insulted and said all sorts defending and claiming there was no killing at lekki toll gate all because of money

The sad man thought everyone will sell their soul for money like he did and keep silent grin

Everyone please call him and give him a hug before he commits suicide from shame. grin
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by femimailbox(m): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Aksnoopy:
shut up! You know nothing. Not everyone is a fool like all you APC zombies.

You see your life... Anyone who does not conform with your mode of thinking is an APC zombie.

Your hatred will either kill you or lead you to your grave, either way its your problem.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by NoFucksToGive: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2021
[s]
Igboland:
No body will be committing suicide over your comment. Come to Igboland n hold Igbo governors account instead of doing that with the superior Lagos state gov that is doing all the right things your tribesmen refuse to do.

[/s]

Look at this illiterate grin who told this dirty thing that i am ibo? undecided
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

Medal of honor and Bravery of Biafraland ko?

Respect human rights and life. U are not an animal in the jungle.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by gentiles(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
MrHeff:
while I may probably be a dim wit, you are DEFINITELY a re.tard.

Because only a re.tard will regard a petition as an investigation. How do 14 petitions equate to 14 investigations?

You might have humoured me, if I didn't already find you stupid.
They have already concluded investigations before submitting the petitions. Slow creature
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by MrHeff(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2021
gentiles:

They have already concluded investigations before submitting the petitions. Slow creature
what is this thing saying? How does... nvm.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by wonder233: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Youths read, read! read! Its not only entertainment and be forming woke. Do a google search on what whitepaper means. Jeez! What type of vacuous generation is this??
MondayOsunbor:

please my people one question
which one is white paper committee again??
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by immortal2: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ajibel:

Please go and read up on what a White paper is and stop acting ignorant. Which one be water down? I'm sure you're disappointed a report was even submitted in the first instance

A white paper could be an opportunity for the govt to adjust a panel report.

Since you are a govt spokesperson, hope you will show us the white paper so that we can compare it with the panel recommendations.
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Valuc: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kharol1234:
Good morning,
Lagos Nigerian.. FTC this beautiful morning Back to the topic every matter for Nigeria they get committee.
u forget to add mumu for the committee.... Mumu committee
Re: EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report by Valuc: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nigerians knows the truth already .. now to forgive this govt... Let Dem tell us who ordered the shooting ... And the raiding of odili home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Rally In Kala IDP Camp, Borno State / Buhari, Gbajabiamila, Ugwuanyi, Sanwo-Olu Salutes Emefiele’s Services At 60 / APC Sacks Giadom, Udosen As South-south Chairman, Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.