Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (25047 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Miarose:
I think those of us that were raised in a healthy home need to raise our voices. Lets not allow the products of dysfunctional homes drown us out. They are the minority, but so passionate about their darkness, they confuse those of us that know the truth. If you know you were raised within the loving confines of a family, you have no business assimilating these messages. Your mind is your palace, rule over it. Peace...
You've said it all. Their parents failed them and they are here trying to justify it.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
rollandben:
Sorry o... On your own
Another product of failed marriage spotted

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by aktolly54(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
McOluOmo:
shallow minded, what a man need do in this world is to make an excess money(wealth), a man doesn't need any gahdem' children to take care of him in his old age, his money can do dat for him....
I pray you have a daughter and someone will just impregnate your daughter without marry her legally.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Feelings79:
I got married early in life and is now divorced with two kids,after some twelve years.I have been living with my kids in the last fifteen years.The truth is that my life has been alot fun without the so called wife.The last thing on my mind now is remarrying.My own is to be having girlfriends and when we are done,each one of us goes their way and l enter another romantic relationship again. For a man, marriage is a hell of a place....
Hell of a place for you bro. So many men out there are enjoying theirs. Yours failed so deal with it. You have failed, simply accept you are a failure and That's it, this has nothing to do with "all men"

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don27tiky:
thats not true. My brother is going 50 now but don’t want to get married But he is a happier man with little to worry about. He has a son and daughter and a maid takes care of them. He has been changing the maids. So what makes you think he won’t get a maid that will take care of him at old age.
Try having and honest conversation with your brother about this, you'll be shocked how he'll tell you he wished those two children and under the care of their mother with him as one big happy family.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
cocolacec:

Marriage favours men very much.He gets a free cook,sex partner,housemaid and all.
The woman loses blood or even undergo surgery to birth his children.The children bear their father’s name not the mothers.She breastfeeds them despite her pain from the CS.
Babies bite her nipples not matter how sore or painful she must endure.Sleepless nights nko.
Nature shared each gender’s responsibility so no one should complain of favouritism.
Don't mind those kids here. The way they think and undervalue women is how their mothers are. Not really their faults, they are products of failed marriage or children born out of wedluck

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Don't mind him.
People that advocate this perverse lifestyle lack sense.
Common sense is not common.
We are talking about choice here and u are ranting about common sense, u see your life.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Saintmary:

I got you in that corner. You can't wriggle out.

Don't worry, someone will post your uncle's bum online soon, or any other backlash karma is keeping for him.
which karma are u talking about here? leave karma out of this great topic, we are talking about choice and u are ranting Bout karm. marriage only favour women, thank Jah for the kind of mind and spirit i hv, if not i for dun enter one chance all in the name of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by amorprincesa: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
It is Satanic! The OP is falling for what the devil has tried to imbibe in the society today. It is such a pity.
Righteousness2:
It is pure Fornication and Immorality.

It is an ungodly lifestyle Innovated and Propagated from the Pit of Hell.

It is a Lifestyle that will Guarantee Destruction in Hell Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
chloride6:

Rest..

i wont rest until the gospel gets to every damn guy out their, that u women have cheated men enough, its high time guys wise up

4 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by McOluOmo: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
aktolly54:
I pray you have a daughter and someone will impregnate your daughter without marry her legally.
Baba! If you understand life....u'll discover that shiits happens, bad thing happens to good people...know it and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by superintendents(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please go back and study all that I have written. IF possible copy all and paste to show you have read it. Thank you.
boss
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ladycewhy:
men die early out of poor life choices ,health choice and ignorance.

I know one idiot that was taking alcohol with antibiotics ,if he die tomorrow dem go say men nor dey last undecided
Aunty u lie. Men die bcs of much pressure from Virgina people

4 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Saintmary:

Just watch, and let's see if I'm right.

We have plenty of time.
What's your business or concern with who and what his does with his maids

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jman06:
At old age, he can employ a maid to do his chores while he relaxes in his home enjoying his pension and savings. He can also keep friends with other oldies. How many married men who are old in this country even get cared for by their wives or children
Don't mind that fool. Once u hv enough change, u enjoy your life at old age. Since Stella obasanjo died, has baba ever thought of getting married? But look at how fresh and young baba looks

6 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
pembisco:

Try having and honest conversation with your brother about this, you'll be shocked how he'll tell you he wished those two children and under the care of their mother with him as one big happy family.
All these aunties no go allow us see road again. Your calling has being mentioning everybody, na by force to marry. Aunty I'm beginning to suspect u, maybe one innocent brother left u for his sanity, kpele

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Amanda4life: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Chuky7 post=107664229]
A neighbor of mine not married stayed single has children out of wedlock I once asked him why he said his family believe that as far as you can take care of them no problem. he believes in going the unconventional way as marriage no too dey favor man. you pay bride price all bills are on you. you take care of your new family. but as a non married man his only concern are the kids and the baby mama.

What do you think of this lifestyle. I dey reason am.

It's not a death sentence for a child born out of wedlock nothing really changes just traditions you are conditioned to for no reason. [/quote

But
Why didn't your parents start IT?]
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Amanda4life post=107717922][/quote]
It's a choice aunty. Whoever that started is never an issue,

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:

A neighbor of mine not married stayed single has children out of wedlock I once asked him why he said his family believe that as far as you can take care of them no problem. he believes in going the unconventional way as marriage no too dey favor man. you pay bride price all bills are on you. you take care of your new family. but as a non married man his only concern are the kids and the baby mama.

It's not a death sentence for a child born out of wedlock nothing really changes just traditions you are conditioned to for no reason.

Well to me, is not the best practice

In some families, if you don't do the needful, that child or children, belongs to the woman's family because no bride price was paid

In other families if the woman dies, you must marry her by doing the proper thing before she will be buried

If his plans are to avoid bills and the rest that's why he keeps a baby mama, No problem, another man will still help him do the needful on his woman
At least he did not make a marriage commitment on her head so she is free to keep other men the same way he is having other women

You can't be avoided yam, yet you love eating pounded yam

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by purefacti(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, okay Chuky I hear you. What I find amusing by those of you agitating and advocating for this lifestyle, is the fact that you forget companionship is the major reason Eve was created for Adam.

Or do you plan on moving from one woman to another, every week or weekend, in a bid to maintain your freedom and stay free of responsibilities? As you are single even now, without a wife and child, is your life free of responsibilities? I don't have energy to get into a debate about any of this, so make I rest. Do what makes your heart sing las las.

This was exactly what I picked up on, when that nairalander shared his story.

Klass99:

Lol, okay Chuky I hear you. What I find amusing by those of you agitating and advocating for this lifestyle, is the fact that you forget companionship is the major reason Eve was created for Adam.

Or do you plan on moving from one woman to another, every week or weekend, in a bid to maintain your freedom and stay free of responsibilities? As you are single even now, without a wife and child, is your life free of responsibilities? I don't have energy to get into a debate about any of this, so make I rest. Do what makes your heart sing las las.

Klass99:

thank God that at least one reasonable person still remembers why women was created in the first place but unfortunately daughters of eve have left the part they're created to play in human existence and what is that part it is "companionship"
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by divineappo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Get the Bleep out of here with your spirit of Religion

Na u go first enter hell fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by freshalien: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hehehehe

Rubbish as usual from ‘Mr. “it is either Trump wins or rapture would take place’. grin

You never cease to disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by vickydevoka(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
Not everyone backing up the baby mama idea can even handle it. It seems like a piece of cake till you are into it. The dysfunctional family you formed could crumble on you very soon.

Let everyone just do as they like and sleep in the bed they lay for themselves.
Baby mama n divorce wic one better pass

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by tctrills: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
bigjackass:
This idea of what favor who... mostly irresponsible people think this way. Marriage is good as long you marry the right person. Even the whites we want to copy, most of them don't stay single. Instead they jump from one marriage to the other and divorce up and down because they enjoy being married but they haven't found the right person.
As long as a man provides for his kids he is responsible.

5 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by dontai(m): 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
aktolly54:
I pray you have a daughter and someone will just impregnate your daughter without marry her legally.
and so?
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Chuky7:

It's not a death sentence for a child born out of wedlock nothing really changes just traditions you are conditioned to for no reason.

So that means he is not providing for the children it’s left to the mothers. The curses of abandoned children dey touch o
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Abeg make una put mouth for this matter, a very similar trend https://www.nairaland.com/6855341/what-position
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by BarrElChapo(m): 3:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Sagamite:

What bloody "essence of marriage" of yours have you lost?

The one your people copied from the West is the one you are whining about losing?

Your ancestors were practicing monogamous, till-death-do-us-part marriage before the white man came?

Don't go and educate yourself and calculate the many decades ago that your people had lost their specific essence of marriage and copied the West. The copy you are now calling your "essence of marriage".

Next, you will say your "Jesus"!

Ti e gan ni! (He is really your own) undecided

I tried to but couldn't anything you wrote up there. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by toyinid78: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Klass99:

The bolded is a typical narrative by some nairaland male users, but do you guys ever stop to think that - YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ATTRACT? No offense meant either.
i

It's a lie ,I met two matron while working at the local government, the two met thier husband's at the. Night club one is in London one in USA and both married for over 25 years now , most guys at night clubs are rich n well organized than most church boys , u can meet a thief , armed robber , cultist etc in the church and u won't know , attraction is not by who you are , it's by who attracted to you ,
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Ladycewhy(f): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty u lie. Men die bcs of much pressure from Virgina people

K.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

We are talking about choice here and u are ranting about common sense, u see your life.
What is this one bleating about?
Lol!
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

What is this one bleating about?
Lol!
My dear,you are a big fat fool for responding when I wasn't referring to you.
You can keep ranting and bleating like a goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.