Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (25069 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

What's your business or concern with who and what his does with his maids

You held him up as an example, I simply scrutinized. If you don't want scrutiny, don't be an example!

That's the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

which karma are u talking about here? leave karma out of this great topic, we are talking about choice and u are ranting Bout karm. marriage only favour women, thank Jah for the kind of mind and spirit i hv, if not i for dun enter one chance all in the name of marriage.

No one is begging you to get married.

But please stay away from the marriage mart kó.

P. S. I was expecting lots of backlash because the truth makes people uncomfortable.

There are consequences for actions, whatever choices you make will have ripple effect on several other things and people. That's the essence of Karma, not that Karma is one big entity that will punish you, reading the fear in your responses anytime Karma gets mentioned is amusing though.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by shegz24(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Like you no go reason Wizkid n Davido

InTheCloudySky:
I blame the woman who is sleeping with him and giving him kids without marriage. Stupid is as stupid does.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by shegz24(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Aside the wedding/bride price... marriage itself is overrated.

Things are changing , many ladies even want to be babymamas now as long as the guy involved is financially bouyant.

2 Likes

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

What is this one bleating about?
Lol!
My dear,you are a big fat fool for responding when I wasn't referring to you.
You can keep ranting and bleating like a goat.
Aunty u no respect yourself now, this is a general topic. If u could call an elder like me a fool, I now understand your annoyance, sorry I was not the brother that abandoned u

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Saintmary:

No one is begging you to get married.

But please stay away from the marriage mart kó.

P. S. I was expecting lots of backlash because the truth makes people uncomfortable.

There are consequences for actions, whatever choices you make will have ripple effect on several other things and people. That's the essence of Karma, not that Karma is one big entity that will punish you, reading the fear in your responses anytime Karma gets mentioned is amusing though.
Saintmary nwa Mary, I never said anybody should beg me to get married. All I'm saying and I will keep saying it is that marriage has never favoured men
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

All these aunties no go allow us see road again. Your calling has being mentioning everybody, na by force to marry. Aunty I'm beginning to suspect u, maybe one innocent brother left u for his sanity, kpele
Mumu, na guy I be.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2021
grin
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty u no respect yourself now, this is a general topic. If u could call an elder like me a fool, I now understand your annoyance, sorry I was not the brother that abandoned u
grin
emmanuelbrown26:

Bikonu,what's this goat bleating about?
Lol! Laughing in Mandarin.
Did I tell you I have a brother or anything about my family? Lol!
Some people are really mentally deranged
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2021
pembisco:

Mumu, na guy I be.
Having gone through your background, I can only say, wel dun simpson
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin
Bikonu,what's this goat bleating about?
Lol! Laughing in Mandarin.
Did I tell you I have a brother or anything about my family? Lol!
Some people are really mentally deranged
Aunty take it easy on yourself na, I never broke your heart. Abeg go find brother wey break your heart
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by uac35(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2021
God almighty, who invented marriage did that for his creatures to enjoy but some of the creatures have rejected it.
Nothing beats having a family of your own, though individual differences can make it seem so difficult.. but understanding and patience can make it work. Marriage is sweet and I love to be married.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Wchris(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing sweet pass puna
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Having gone through your background, I can only say, wel dun simpson
Thanks Product of failed marriage.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by kodix(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2021
After he will regret his actions,esp if the lady comes from a place where they don't give out a child except if you marry and pay dowry of their daughters like my side that means he is just training the children for the baby mama and her family that means he is a loser and all efforts being wasted. Do things right. Baby daddy don't favor men unless you're super rich they will just collect you hard earned properties. Is better you marry her to own the children if not dear you do lossooo.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2021
pembisco:

Thanks Product of failed marriage.
Eyaaaa, kpele. BP drug dun add well, so take it easy on yourself
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Saintmary nwa Mary, I never said anybody should beg me to get married. All I'm saying and I will keep saying it is that marriage has never favoured men

Your confession is your possession.

All the men surrounding me personally have benefitted immensely from the marriage institution.

Their women literally saved them from financial ruin numerous times, having a friend closer than a brother is an incredible blessing. Someone who will cover up your faults, back you up in hard times and remain your foremost staunch supporter.

But seems your own case is different.

Your type want to reap what you have not sown. You want the benefits of marriage without paying your dues, that's why you keep getting it wrong.

Please don't reply me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You have a point.
However, these days MEN die so early which further negates the ideology of marriage in our dispensation.
WOMEN are widowed too early now and they age gracefully in widowhood.

MEN are losing out entirely.
They barely get respect from Ladies now.
In Fact, kids now grow old in families only to remember & celebrate their MOTHERS.
FATHERS are now treated as plagues. Too bad.
When kids relocate to ABROAD, they send only for their moms, thereby leaving their dad to the detriment of the same loneliness.
This is worse when their MOTHER had earlier sowed the seed of hatred & discord in them.

They are tired
Look into it

What if we change the narrative by being involved in our kids' lives...I mean the men. Be active in every activity that concerns them like school meetings, club games, etc... Not throwing money around and leaving the mom to do all the training? What if dad starts the kids out and has a nice time with them.... It will make things a lot better.

This system of daddy does not exit is old, that because those fathers then are not DADS

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Saintmary:

Your confession is your possession.

All the men surrounding me personally have benefitted immensely from the marriage institution.

Their women literally saved them from financial ruin numerous times, having a friend closer than a brother is an incredible blessing. Someone who will cover up your faults, back you up in hard times and remain your foremost staunch supporter.

But seems your own case is different.

Your type want to reap what you have not sown. You want the benefits of marriage without paying your dues, that's why you keep getting it wrong.

Please don't reply me.
Bia nwa Mary, can u compare single fathers around u with married men? See the difference.

1 Like

Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Eyaaaa, kpele. BP drug dun add well, so take it easy on yourself
Ewu Congo. I'm not the reason your mum couldn't bring you up under your father's love and affection. Be here supporting dysfunctional family set up in the name of modernization. Envy won't let you guys see children being brought up by mum and dad under one roof.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
pembisco:

Ewu Congo. I'm not the reason your mum couldn't bring you up under your father's love and affection. Be here supporting dysfunctional family set up in the name of modernization. Envy won't let you guys see children being brought up by mum and dad under one roof.

Sorry, no bi me cause issue btw u and your girl friend Mr. Simpson
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Sorry, no bi me cause issue btw u and your girl friend Mr. Simpson
Kid. I have a wife and two beautiful children. A boy and a girl.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
pembisco:

Better go and run a dna check bcs Simpson like can easily be deceived
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by pembisco(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Better go and run a dna check bcs Simpson like can easily be deceived
That your mother is unfaithful to your alleged father does not mean all women are unfaithful. That you are brought up in a failed and unfaithful family does not mean other families will fail. You really need rehabilitation bro.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by emmanuelbrown26: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
pembisco:

That your mother is unfaithful to your alleged father does not mean all women are unfaithful. That you are brought up in a failed and unfaithful family does not mean other families will fail. You really need rehabilitation bro.
Lolsssss, BP drugs is expensive this day ohhhh, take it easy. Bcs I believe somebody that has nice upbringing should never throw insult at first sight
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Bia nwa Mary, can u compare single fathers around u with married men? See the difference.

They always keep it together in public, but they usually drown themselves in:

1. More women
2. Alcohol
3. Nightcrawling.

Some are lucky enough to turn to work for consolation but this is one thing that rings true for each and every one of the examples I've seen, they always try to fill that vacuum in their souls. So sad.

Don't forget, the same is true for anyone who marries wrong or refuses to pay their dues inside or outside marriage.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Saintmary(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
pembisco:

Wow, congrats Mr.
I always celebrate people who put in the work to make their worlds beautiful.

Regards to your lovely wife.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Baby daddy needs some advice! please read and advise, read till the end.

https://www.nairaland.com/6855341/baby-daddy-needs-some-advice#107753450
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Useku(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
frozen70:

Well to me, is not the best practice

In some families, if you don't do the needful, that child or children, belongs to the woman's family because no bride price was paid

In other families if the woman dies, you must marry her by doing the proper thing before she will be buried

If his plans are to avoid bills and the rest that's why he keeps a baby mama, No problem, another man will still help him do the needful on his woman
At least he did not make a marriage commitment on her head so she is free to keep other men the same way he is having other women

You can't be avoided yam, yet you love eating pounded yam

Wake up!

Nobody cares about your family traditions.

The constitution overrides all family rubbish.

Owerri my foot,una Neva jam
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by frozen70(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Useku:

Wake up!

Nobody cares about your family traditions.

The constitution overrides all family rubbish.

Owerri my foot,una Neva jam

Sort yourself
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chuky7:

A neighbor of mine not married stayed single has children out of wedlock I once asked him why he said his family believe that as far as you can take care of them no problem. he believes in going the unconventional way as marriage no too dey favor man. you pay bride price all bills are on you. you take care of your new family. but as a non married man his only concern are the kids and the baby mama.

What do you think of this lifestyle. I dey reason am.

It's not a death sentence for a child born out of wedlock nothing really changes just traditions you are conditioned to for no reason.
How are you 100% sure your neighbour wasn't married previously, but divorced? Or did you really think he would reveal everything about his personal life to you,because you're his brother or cousin.
Re: Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
twosquare:
SMH...Don't prepare yourself for an ungodly lifestyle based on the rudiments of this world and the philosophy of men.

I knew when this type of lifestyle started gaining prominence, especially in Nigeria. It is a rubbish African-American lifestyle being imported by our celebrities from the West...whom I will call apostles of Satan...it breaks down the value system of marriage.

God who gave us the marriage institution is not stupid; it is actually a safe haven to raise future generations. You need to read some of these baby mama and baby daddyism in America, I mean memoirs. They don't have it cool like you portray that lifestyle. Na regret...Both from the child's experience and parents.

If we lose the traditional setup of marriage in Nigeria, then we are in serious trouble.

I believe why marriage is no longer attractive, apart from the bad economy angle, are the people therein...not the institution itself.

People whine about marriage rather than whining about their own self...by improving and moulding themselves to be a better version.

For any marriage to succeed, it must imitate and implement the Book of Philippians.

I believe in marriage so much, and I want to marry. I want to be the shepherd of my family and lead them to good pastures.

After all, if Noah didn't marry, we won't be here or given a second chance.

May the peace of God be upon marriages and those who advocate men to keep it honorable and follow the true path of the Ancient One. Ameen.

God bless you brother for this Golden statement of fact.
Really the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.