Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report (43106 Views)

Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Falz React To White Man "Nigerian Are Not Intelligent" Report / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by shiki(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
cool
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by HopeAlive14(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
The government should do the needful by acting on the recommendations of the panel.
May the souls of the victims that died rest in peace.
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Mrbenny001: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2021
But some mad dogs on nairaland are still calling the report fake..awon Omo irankiran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Ogaboss44(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2021
She exposed there evil deed and they tried to eliminate her !
Do y'all expect her to keep quiet and do nothing •

#JusticeForTheDead

We would never be silent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by NewNg1: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

People are still denying it here on nairaland

Which nairaland? The faceless forum? Until we demand openness and fairness, the bigotry, ethnic biases and lawlessness on this forum won't change. Channel this energy to making nairaland a forum where everyone can be held accountable to their words. Faceless thread should be left optional for health and some other issues that pertains to life and death. Nairaland should make users legitimately identified and accountable to their posts and comments.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by femi4: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Werey po ni Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Lia muhammed is the kitchen right now cooking up something to counter the report.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2021
i tell you
Rolly22:
We would only Rant on social media and wait for the next victims, in saner climes There would have been mass resignation and prosecutions, but here we move on like Nothing happened,Cursed country.
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by bencr7: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2021
KushLyon:
Meanwhile some fools here on nairaland are still in self-denial about the report, from the comfort of their hut they already did their investigation and concluded that the report is null and void
they are paid that y they are thinking they are doing their job well but not knowing that they are doing themselves because d politicians they are helping no even send them
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by superemmy(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
I was there
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Eriokanmi: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Those are the ones whose life had been mortgaged by 30k n-power monthly. Their eyes go soon clear. Each time I drive to work and I see teeming Nigeria youths flooding the streets in search of jobs that arent available, I feel bad. Shebi one day, they'd want to settle down. When they wake up someday and see the mirror only to find out that they're growing grey hey hair and still struggling to pay a rent of one bedroom apartment, then the reality would dawn on them that the leaders they're worshiping had mortgaged their lives forever

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Champneys: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
To everyone and anyone who denied there was a massacre or that people didnt die at the Lekki Tollgate, it will not be well for you all in this life and in the afterlife.

Enikuuure t'omo t'omo, ema se oriburuku ku daanu ni!

Bastar....ds!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by superemmy(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of Worse things to try to conceal or manipulate is blood..

Even when Cain killed Abel his brother, and tried to hide it, the Blood of Abel kept crying from the ground.

It is Good to see that the Panelists did not sell their conscience to hide or modify these killings.

I Admonish the Government of Sanwolu, Pmb and the Nigerian Army to do all it can to pacify the Families of those who were murdered. Because Blood speaks! Blood Cries! Blood Revenges!

GOD Have Mercy on the Land..

What if PMB is behind all this What if
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by ogbiwa: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2021
endsarrrs:
Technically this OP above me like everything Blood! Blood! Blood! undecided

He spoke the truth

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by victorazy(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of Worse things to try to conceal or manipulate is blood..

Even when Cain killed Abel his brother, and tried to hide it, the Blood of Abel kept crying from the ground.

It is Good to see that the Panelists did not sell their conscience to hide or modify these killings.

I Admonish the Government of Sanwolu, Pmb and the Nigerian Army to do all it can to pacify the Families of those who were murdered. Because Blood speaks! Blood Cries! Blood Revenges!

GOD Have Mercy on the Land..

Blood speaks

God bless you bro!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by emmnprince(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2021

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by PENNYSWAP: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
DJ Switch is a brave celebrity that did even what the male counterparts couldn't do.

Comedian AY (Ayo Makun) got the information that the military was on the way to the tollgate and had to quickly go, leaving behind the children of nobodies! cry God bless everyone who courageously stayed put and died for this cause.

As the biggest protest in Nigeria, we will tell this story in generations to come.

Thanks to Falz and Runtwon for going ahead with this protest when Naira Marley chickened out! We will never forget!

Don’t blame Marly, he has a fed govt case and is already in their pocket

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Ykc2(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2021
If bandits supporters on this nairaland can accuse victims of lekki toll gate massercre of lying imagine what Buhari's bandit infested government will say
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by PROPEACE: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I don't blame judas Iscariot for selling out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver because BMC sold their conscience in the naira equivalence

No amount is too small for a zombie
Many gave it out for free!
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2021
grin
endsarrrs:
Technically this OP above me like everything Blood! Blood! Blood! undecided
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by stephcat: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2021
The question now is “WHO ORDERED THE OPERATION OPEN FIRE BY THE ARMY”

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by zhad(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2021
I can’t say anything until I hear from Liar Mohammed
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Decency2020(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2021
KushLyon:
Meanwhile some fools here on nairaland are still in self-denial about the report, from the comfort of their hut they already did their investigation and concluded that the report is null and void

Vulture griller is their chairman
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by ensamy(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Lie Mohammed and Malami will not like this. Hope they have read the report.
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I don't blame judas Iscariot for selling out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver because BMC sold their conscience in the naira equivalence

I want international bodies to deal with lie Mohammed if possible. That man is a cannibal for saying nothing happened and going after the lives of those who made it public earlier. For the online unchains and zonebies they will be hurt like those people that died if they don't change today.
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by gasparpisciotta: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Lai Mohammed shame on him and his future generation

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Tobey001: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Am currently recruiting research writer
If you are an academic writer that write good content and zero plagiarism you can chat me up on 08135778687

Terms and Conditions apply
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by FuckDModz: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Rolly22:
We would only Rant on social media and wait for the next victims, in saner climes There would have been mass resignation and prosecutions, but here we move on like Nothing happened,Cursed country.

Cursed people!
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by wallrichy: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Don't mind the Nairalander terrorists.

The repercussions of this unjust killing and harming of innocent protesters shall be inflicted on them and their families. The Fulanis Hausas idiots that have always supported and shouting Endsars is fraud and scam....Your lives will be on continuos disaster and pain , sadness shall always be you guys portion even as Boko Harams and Bandits finish you guys and your households in the Northern region axis of devil.....Insha Allah....What a shame to be in the same country with you all.....

DICKstractor:
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanyeri Gets Car Gift As Agro Firm Ambassador / Tiwa Savage "Rewind" Video. Singer Romances Emmanuel Ikubuese / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.