Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report (43099 Views)

Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Falz React To White Man "Nigerian Are Not Intelligent" Report / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Grace001: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2021
You killed innocent peaceful protesters and you want Nigeria to know peace ?

A country like Nigeria built on lies and deceit can never and will never know peace

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by KushLyon(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2021
Decency2020:

Vulture griller is their chairman
Exactly o grin
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by akdjr(m): 11:07am On Nov 16, 2021
You're still calling Judas Iscariot for selling out Jesus and u forget that your kings here in Nigeria also sold out our forefathers to slave masters. Go and check records
DICKstractor:
undecided

People are still denying it here on nairaland

I don't blame judas Iscariot for selling out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver because BMC sold their conscience in the naira equivalence

No amount is too small for a zombie
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by chrizzyace: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2021
dan9ice:
I Just they imagine wetin fashola camera go oppose.. Rubbish

Foolish government killing their citizens

I swear... and he even still deh say he no wetin happen to the camera wey he claim to find at the crime scene grin inspector fash!
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by OmoAkin85: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2021
One useless dpo at mushin kill over 20 people dat day in my area.but i wonder why it didn't go viral .sad day indeed we still dey find d werey .if boys catch am na to roast am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of Worse things to try to conceal or manipulate is blood..

Even when Cain killed Abel his brother, and tried to hide it, the Blood of Abel kept crying from the ground.

It is Good to see that the Panelists did not sell their conscience to hide or modify these killings.

I Admonish the Government of Sanwolu, Pmb and the Nigerian Army to do all it can to pacify the Families of those who were murdered. Because Blood speaks! Blood Cries! Blood Revenges!

GOD Have Mercy on the Land..
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by olatuns2017: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2021
fergie001:

DJ Switch

Timi Dakolo & Falzthebahdguy also reacted:

Timi Dakolo

Confusion everywhere
The Report Made Us Understand that Barrister Adeshina Ogunlana Represented Nathaniel Solomon Who Was also In Attendance on 30th Of Jan 2021 And The same Solomon Died In 20th Of October This is Not Just Confusing But Also Unprofessional
This Is The Same Barrister That Stood For Baba Ijesha Rape Case
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Fashdeejay(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Where are those funny numbskulls who said it was not true.... Those asking for evidence and names..... Now names have been published..... Sanwo-olu is culpable. The army and the police too. Where is that suya man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by kingthreat(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2021
NewNg1:

Which nairaland? The faceless forum? Until we demand openness and fairness, the bigotry, ethnic biases and lawlessness on this forum won't change. Channel this energy to making nairaland a forum where everyone can be held accountable to their words. Faceless thread should be left optional for health and some other issues that pertains to life and death. Nairaland should make users legitimately identified and accountable to their posts and comments.

Seun created his forum and made it the way it is. You can hire a developer, create yours and state your rules there.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by nick50(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
DJ Switch is a brave celebrity that did even what the male counterparts couldn't do.

Comedian AY (Ayo Makun) got the information that the military was on the way to the tollgate and had to quickly go, leaving behind the children of nobodies! cry God bless everyone who courageously stayed put and died for this cause.

As the biggest protest in Nigeria, we will tell this story in generations to come.

Thanks to Falz and Runtwon for going ahead with this protest when Naira Marley chickened out! We will never forget!
..we need the statue of dj switch erected at lekki toll gate ,the commander in chief of the armed forces and all the top military officers involved should be hanged publicly..we deserve a better country!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by 989900: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I don't blame judas Iscariot for selling out Jesus for 30 pieces of silver because BMC sold their conscience in the naira equivalence

30 is the magic number . . . at all, at all na hin bad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Aeitbra: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Buhari must be made to pay for his crimes angry
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by HopeAlive16(f): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Where is Liar Mohammed?.. Nigeria's Minister Of Misinformation angry .They will soon come out to fault the report, they find fault when the narrative don't favour them. This Govt. just made me appreciate and love God more, coz if this Terrorist Government was God for just a day we are finished but God still and will always pass them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by kingthreat(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2021
OmoAkin85:
One useless dpo at mushin kill over 20 people dat day in my area.but i wonder why it didn't go viral .sad day indeed we still dey find d werey .if boys catch am na to roast am

That mad DPO, just shooting anyhow. Karma must be served to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Nosayer: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Rolly22:
We would only Rant on social media and wait for the next victims, in saner climes There would have been mass resignation and prosecutions, but here we move on like Nothing happened,Cursed country.

That's because a part of us, who share from the evil of this government empower them and make them confident in doing evil. The Lt. col Bellow or whatever, is he a governor, the soldiers that were sent, aren't they part of us, those denying the evil they committed, aren't they suffering like we are?

Why won't the leaders at the elms of affairs continue in their evils?
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by xynerise: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2021
WHAT NEXT?!
That is the unanswered question here
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by olayiwola72(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Some guys here on nairaland will just sleep and never Wake up....

Some of them dey argue with me say nothing like massacre happen foolish peoples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by christistruth01: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

https://punchng.com/video-i-fainte

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by olatuns2017: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2021
fergie001:

DJ Switch

Timi Dakolo & Falzthebahdguy also reacted:

Timi Dakolo

How can a panel claim solomon is died in October 2020 and he granted interview in September 2021?

Naija I hail ooo

The more you look the less u c!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by christistruth01: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Gianslayer: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2021
I suggest the toll gate should be destroy first , the status of everyone who lost their life should be erected at the corner.
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by christistruth01: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
olatuns2017:

How can a panel claim solomon is died in October 2021 and he granted interview in September 2022?

Naija I hail ooo

The more you look the less u c!

The fake Panel report said he died in October 2020 yet he granted interview to Punch Newspaper on 11 September 2021

The fake Report may be the work of those who wanted Lagos destroyed

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by olatuns2017: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:
Here is Nathaniel Solomon who was no 46 on that useless fake list and listed as dead at Lekki Toll gate granting Punch Newspaper an Interview on 11 Sep 2021

He was also awarded N25 Million for the only Lekki fatality his brother on Pg 304 line 7

Nathaniel Solomon, the Panel said you have died���

Haha

May your soul rest in peace.
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by Ijaya123: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

The stupidity that BMC cannot display does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by MrUchenna1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
where is Mr. lai?
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by TemmyT002(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
WHAT NEXT yẹn gangan ni koko
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by techWriter3: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
embarrassment to those youngsters endorsing these evil gov. y'all will killing a painful killing inshaAllah
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by dvkot(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
tollyboy5:
One thing make me feel helineus and the rest are heartless greedy morons. Was when I saw video floating body on the lekki chanti by arise news.

The floating body has family we never heard off, so as other victims.

Where are their family is a very weak stance by the government. I'm happy the panel was not compromised.

NOW WHO ORDERED THE ARMY OR INSRUCTED THE ARMY
that hellanus sold his mother soul to serve his creator buhari
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by dvkot(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ijaya123:

The stupidity that BMC cannot display does not exist.
grin grin cheesy
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by dvkot(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
christistruth01:

The walking dead BMC.. Have the increased your 30k ?
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by christistruth01: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
dvkot:
The walking dead BMC.. Have the increased your 30k ?

Love for Country is worth more than N30 Million
Re: DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report by AmazingJAY(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] May The Souls Of out slayed Heroes rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Bolanle Ninalowo And The Oguike Sisters, Chisom, Chidinma, Chinenye Pose Togethe / Paul Okoye's Son And His Wrangler Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.