Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Former HR Is Disturbing Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Former HR Is Disturbing Me (31175 Views)

What Do You Do When HR Is Unprofessional? / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by ayomilore: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created a thread sometimes ago about a recall from my former place of work, a bigger firm in the same industry with better pay. I thereafter left the company i was working with then though with a short notice and i forfeited almost half month salary and the little savings i had with them.
I was not confirmed as the time i left so i felt i'm safe but to my surprise the HR was calling me that i should not forget the balance i have to pay them in lieu of notice, this is so frustrating and the last time he called i had to shout on him to stop disturbing me. I tried to get across to few friends in the company and they confirmed that HR is just doing his own bidding as the MD is more preoccupied with more important issues than my case. Please is there any danger in this, note they are aware in my current organization how i left the company. Do i need to be worried for anything.

Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by illicit(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Talk to your lawyer

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by lomprico(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
were you owing them before you left?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by sholatech(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
You never can tell when previous employment background check can come up. If you owe them one month in lieu of resignation, kindly pay them and clear your records.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by ayomilore: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
lomprico:
were you owing them before you left?

NO.

2 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by ayomilore: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
sholatech:
You never can tell when previous employment background check can come up. If you owe them one month in lieu of resignation, kindly pay them and clear your records.

NO BACKGROUND CHECK IS NEEDED HERE. I WAS RECALLED BY MY FORMER EMPLOYER I DID NOT GO TO A NEW ORGANISATION

8 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by yomi007k(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
In the HR's company, what was stated your employment contract when a staff is to resign?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by lomprico(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
ayomilore:

NO.

then u have nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by verybadmouth(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Send a mail to the MD of your former company. Tell him about the issue immediately.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
angry
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by GboyegaD(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
What was on your offer letter? If you are not confirmed and you are charged more than what the offer letter states, threaten and all for a refund. If otherwise, pay up the outstanding.

4 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by tillaman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Scum ni man yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Hotzone(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Abelabsn: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Disturb am back na

1 Like

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by DropsMic(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
B
L
O
C
K

T
H
E

BOMBOCLAT

4 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please just focus on your current work and forget about their threats. If they were the one to sack you, they won't give you notice and nothing will happen. They won't even care of the inconvenience(s) a loss of job would cause you. Now they are on the receiving end and they are threatening you. My man please focus and grow at your new place of work jare!

My comment is based on the information you provided. If you are sure you don't have any of their property with you and you did not steal. Then no cause for alarm. You have already forfeited half month salary and some savings, what then do they want?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by thaoriginator: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
angry
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by hardon1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Make we fry beans
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by brushesz: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
A
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Hotzone(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
So far u didn’t leave with company items then concentrate on ur new level....he is just a distraction from hell!, heaven joy is too big for that!

7 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Xhuntra: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
ayomilore:
I created a thread sometimes ago about a recall from my former place of work, a bigger firm in the same industry with better pay. I thereafter left the company i was working with then though with a short notice and i forfeited almost half month salary and the little savings i had with them.
I was not confirmed as the time i left so i felt i'm safe but to my surprise the HR was calling me that i should not forget the balance i have to pay them in lieu of notice, this is so frustrating and the last time he called i had to shout on him to stop disturbing me. I tried to get across to few friends in the company and they confirmed that HR is just doing his own bidding as the MD is more preoccupied with more important issues than my case. Please is there any danger in this, note they are aware in my current organization how i left the company. Do i need to be worried for anything.

Thanks.

Drop his number let us greet him for you

22 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Gben5: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
nothing to worry about
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Dikaveli(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
K
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Seniorwriter(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
@OP Schedule a roundtable/vitual meeting for clarity ....

@Seniorwriter
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by BennyDGreat: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
In all your dealings, try and be very wise about it. You need to resolve things amicably. You never know what can come up in the future

6 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by larrybabanla(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Let me start with these two questions
Are you male or female?
Is your h.r male or female?
Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
.....and i forfeited almost half month salary and the little savings i had with
With this, you are save.....albeit! 

Xhuntra:

Drop his number let us greet him for you
Y be say u no like more dan wahala 24/7!
Don't you have better things to do with your borrowed airtime other than greeting someone for another person?
u just wan chook mouth for what is none of ur business.
If u av something going for u or something to keep u occupy, u won't turn to an internet greeter, (looking for whom to greet 24/7) grin
You better use your time in life well before it is too late. My advice for you Mr greeter of life cool.
Dem unknown trolls.

2 Likes

Re: My Former HR Is Disturbing Me by Bigwig02(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
When next the Hr called U...tell him to send u the company direct account number not his own personal account for refund and see his reaction

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airport PCRC Honours Josephine Ugwu, Cleaner Who Returned N12m (photo) / Thousands Of Workers Lose Jobs As Visafone Winds Down Operations / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.