Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. (510 Views)

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by natosjahdi: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Honestly I am really baffled with the response i recieved (www.nairaland.com/6851823/been-used-best-friend?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpUQCrEWfW57z3q) . I never knew I would be sort after or be beneficial with such ability.. I really feel low of my sef knowing that am not really normal like my fellow human. As I write currently I have recieved 4 threats from different betting company(name with held). Let me make it clear I wont bet or cheat with my ability I am a normal human and I really wish to remain so..
Please stay away from my mail and stop spamming me. I am very intelligent and I think its enough for me.
I put it to you if I eventually utilise it in betting, all betting company will shut down in 3days!
Isabatekilantosi! Peace brothers
Re: So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by David1017(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Use your ability to end betting smiley.
Re: So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by Smartb0y: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
natosjahdi: currently I have recieved 4 threats from different betting company(name with held).
Show us screen shot or forever hold your peace and spewing bs on here
Re: So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by maadman: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
.. I want to talk to u. I need to refer u to so.e of my friends who have the same gift.
Re: So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by MasonKendall(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
I curse the day you became stupid.
Re: So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by Drella(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
natosjahdi:
Honestly I am really baffled with the response i recieved (www.nairaland.com/6851823/been-used-best-friend?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpUQCrEWfW57z3q) . I never knew I would be sort after or be beneficial with such ability.. I really feel low of my sef knowing that am not really normal like my fellow human. As I write currently I have recieved 4 threats from different betting company(name with held). Let me make it clear I wont bet or cheat with my ability I am a normal human and I really wish to remain so..
Please stay away from my mail and stop spamming me. I am very intelligent and I think its enough for me.
I put it to you if I eventually utilise it in betting, all betting company will shut down in 3days!
Isabatekilantosi! Peace brothers

Since you don't want to use the talent to bet, charge those threatening you to court.
They will each have to pay you millions of naira.

But to be honest, you don't have a hustling spirit.I pray to make it in life won't be hard for you.
Betting is legal.It is only illegal for sportsmen.Yours is not a game of chance or probability.All you need to do is use your talent.
A lot of people are looking for what you have rendered useless.
Re: So Am The Guy With The Weird Talent. by Boogyman557: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP to BLAST ur left leg wit my KALA de HUNGRY me. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken To Night / What sexy and energetic women get in relationships (photo) / Cheating Wife And Thus Guys Had Sex With His Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.