Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy (48594 Views)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mr Macaroni would soon carry activism and put his friend in trouble. Cute Abiola is an officer and knows what he signed up for. I was surprised when I got to know he is a naval officer.

Mr Macaroni should rest. Nobody sent him this message.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by APCNig: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is scripted to make him more popular

And Nigerian Navy is part of the script? You thing the Navy is like Nollywood ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by BafanaBafana: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
philip0906:

Some of you talk as if you're not intelligent. The Nigerian army is playing a script with a random instagram comedian to the point of releasing a statement? Hian!
Almost all conspiracy theorists are actually not intelligent, that's why believe in conspiracies to make themselves feel like they know what others don't know

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by FarahAideed: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
If Nigeria was working he should have been retired long ago to go and face his comedy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by helicoptarr: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:

Gbam!

Thinking out of the box!
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Femeto: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Make dem just chase am comot from their service make we rest. Every now and then one story or the other.
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by nihinlade(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
The guy doesn't want to resign because there are some non-monetary benefits in being a military man especially in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by babatunde8907: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Whichever way, this news will make him more popular..Just like Naira marley/EFCC

Affordable property available in Ifo Local government, Ogun state

Call Mr Babatunde on 08106521635

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by ComeToJesus: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
I will only believe Lie Mohammed's version of the story. angry
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
To the HYPERS: Why the hype by his fellow skits makers in the entertainment industry.

TO THE NAVY: Pls release Cute Abiola to follow his dream afteral he did not implicate or jeopadize Navy image whenever he does his skits.
I think NAVY should happy to have this kind of person as your personnel. In developed country, Military extend hands of
fellowship to them by recruiting them in to the force.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by sapientia(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kidnappers

Why didn't you simply inform the wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Quiny32323: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:

You mean he is not popular or you just bought an internet enabled phone for the first time. The truth is that his family knows he is under the custody of the Nigerian navy but they publicized it so the nn doesn't mess up the guy in the name of punishment.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by JBoss25(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
The way una dey reason is baffling

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
juman:
The family and friends should shout louder.
It's serious issue.
They can lock him up for long time even more than one year.

Lawless country.

This might make his case even worse. The military has a different term of engagement from Civilians including their own justice system. If his people embarrass the military, they can court-martial him, and sentence him to imprisonment for a very long time, and it would be very much within their mandate to do so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by snoopz: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Im still wondering how he was able to do skits with his occupation that requires one to be on duty almost all the time
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by muheeb01(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
He should resign and face his content creator or entertainment work squarely,this their wahala don too much o
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Osibajo2023: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Goldpeny:
Urgently needed and available.Serbia and Romania work visa with 1year work permit subject to renewal every 1 year.Salary to be earning 600 Euro and Above in a juice company and a warehouse officer.If interested.Contact me on 08134754822.Urgent.Thanks.
how much will it cost me?
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
What policy? Is it a crime to be jovial? Many military officers are active on social media all over the world.
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
is he not a Navy personnel, he should obey them?. Hmm, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by sirsholley(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's either this guy quit skit making or resign from the navy, else, he will be detained and get killed by them one day
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by raindroup(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:

Scripted you say?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Oluf3mi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Calibrator:
I have always wondered how a serving Military officer will be doing comedy skits for a living.

It is all shades of wrong and knew it was only a matter of time before authorities reason his matter.

Military work is a very sensitive job.
The only side hustle allowed is Agriculture.
Doing the skits is not the problem...but doing one in a camouflage is one. I think his most recent skit is the cause of the issue. He had his camo trouser on.
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Dirkcoyt: 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Osibajo2023:
how much will it cost me?
he’s a scam don’t believe him
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by barcaboi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
BigDolph:
I wonder why they will say he’s missing in the first place when they said he’s in the custody of Nigeria navy. My guy don break their rule and I guess that’s what he signed up for before joining the Nigeria navy.
God bless u
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by barcaboi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
LaIabobo:
Lol,they should just dismiss him. I'm sure he'll be relieved.
But they might just decide to punish him by redeploying him to the lake Chad region shocked.

Dude has made more wealth from skits than he could ever make legally in 10years of military service
Do U know how much they pay naval officers?
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Osibajo2023: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dirkcoyt:
he’s a scam don’t believe him
oh, thanks. Have you transacted any business with him
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by BigDolph(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
barcaboi:

God bless u

God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Kissiemu(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wait...cute abiola is a military man?
Then I don't have anything to say. Let the military handle their own matter
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Dirkcoyt: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Osibajo2023:
oh, thanks. Have you transacted any business with him
No, but what he wrote is all shade of scam. Going to serbia and Romania to work and to earn 600€ grin bro that’s the scam. I’ve fallen victim once to these visa agent. They’re filled with sweet mouth. Go to the Nairaland travel section on your more visa related issues . And you can’t survive those countries on 600€
Re: Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy by Kissiemu(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
snoopz:
Im still wondering how he was able to do skits with his occupation that requires one to be on duty almost all the time
If you are in Nigerian Navy or Air force, it's like you are always on sabbatical. Na Nigerian Army plenty work dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Spotted At UCL Finals / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.