Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million (31065 Views)

Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos) / Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign / Tinubu Donates ₦‎20 Million As Church Marks 100 Years Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Toluwanise247(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
My life is more than money, the worth of my life is generation impact not to die for problem way politicians create by their selfish ambition.
Rip. The governor try sha.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Nigga44: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
What about the other 3 junior soldiers?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by chrisxxx(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Shame to El Rufai
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Strongbest(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists. Children of perdition cursed children of bitterness and hatred. The Drug trafficking lowlife terrorists, the mbukuri muri smoking miscreants, child factory products. Fcking bastards. Dirty smelling piglet will insult zulum and the dead.

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari
God bless Yoruba, Hausa Fulani, Kanuri Shuwa ijaw, idoma, Tiv

May God continue destroying the Sad yeast

Bros, how old are you? If you are above 20 and this is coming from you then I am sorry for you.

This is very unfortunate that the mods will allow this on this site in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Quota system general.. 20 mills? I blame Niger delta youth sad angry
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by asobo1: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
chatinent:
How much is his salary per annum?

Good gesture but from whose account? The state's account or normal normal?

Do you know how much he receives from international donors? Zulum is cashing out heavily.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Stronghold91: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hangmnk:
IPOB terrorists. Children of perdition cursed children of bitterness and hatred. The Drug trafficking lowlife terrorists, the mbukuri muri smoking miscreants, child factory products. Fcking bastards. Dirty smelling piglet will insult zulum and the dead.

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari

you will die a miserable death

5 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
"Somebody tell me if you can", is this the way Governors donate public money in the US where we copied our brand of democracy from? Too easy access to money breeds corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by simplesearch: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kooramo:
From his pocket?

How can? Noble causes like this is what govt. Money is suppose to be used for, not for personal purposes.
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
I pity Nigeriansn soldiers and their familiesGov Zulum dey try. Hmm, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by christistruth01: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hangmnk:

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari

They are busy in Anambra trying to reverse Soludo's Election as Gov
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Jackiedemie(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
shuttox:
I pity Nigerian soldiers and their families

Gov Zulum dey try
Why the pity?
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by gift2xl: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Am waiting for PMB to follow do same.
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by wizseller: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
From security vote account

chatinent:

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by berryPee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
You are a certified malu

LordviccoDaGuru:
North 2023 again till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by poiZon: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
airminem:
I'm a soldier. These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble.

Rest in Peace General!!
Soldier for which ministry?
Salvation army, abi Lord's chosen army?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by highness25(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
airminem:
I'm a soldier. These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up. Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble.

Rest in Peace General!!
You be soldier for which country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by John4B: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Only zulum gave 20m and state govt. is given 2m, is OK. Rip to the dead.
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by hedonido: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Too much eye service hypocrisy/stupidity in Nigeria.

You're probably owing pensioners etc, but you're quick to donate N20m to the family of a most likely corrupt, incompetent 'general'.

Nonsense and ingredients from back to front.
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hangmnk:

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari

speaks about your level of maturity

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Greenbirth: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hangmnk:

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari

kwasia. Gimifor. Oloriburuku. Let me tell you how you were born. You were born with your legs coming out first b4 your head and that is why you don't know anything. Lizard.

3 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
The soldiers own na audio contribution hmmmmm.... Nice move though.
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Akharmony: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
The beheaved family look very angry. I PRAY ALMIGHTY GOD WILL CONSOLE THR HEART.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by shigishege: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
chatinent:

let the same thing happened to your family so we too can ask which family they are going to pay this grieving family. You stupid useless Nigerians doesn't have human sympathy just for you to spew your usual trash. I don't blame you, I blame those soldiers sacrificing thier dear life for useless, good for nothing people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by shigishege: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hangmnk:

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari

you know they have already started flocking here spewing thier trash as usual asking whose account they are going to pay the general's family who sacrificed his life for thier dirty asses.
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
shigishege:
you know they have already started flocking here spewing thier trash as usual asking whose account they are going to pay the general's family who sacrificed his life for thier dirty asses.
sacrificed his life for who ?
What a big bozo
His brothers welcomed him with bullets cheesy
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by aribisala0(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't agree with the cash but good to condole

Soldiers die in Borno everyday
Some lose legs and arms or eyes

Are they and their families supposed to feel less human
because a General is killed we now have eye service

What we need is not political gestures but a system that works fairly and predictably

Soldiers and their families should know what will happen when they make the ultimate sacrifice.
Not payments that depend on the mood of one man

1 Like

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Lovenorth: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Incoming president
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by johnmartus(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ah what happen now.
Hangmnk:

RIP General
God bless Nigerian Army
God bless Buhari

Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by seyz91(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
weldone! awon eyan motivational speaker cheesy
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

How they see you doesn’t matter.
How you see yourself is what matters.
Never let outside energy darken your light.

lipsrsealed
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by AbuAeesha: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Donation for elections!

Foolish people that cannot pay minimum wage or built standard road and good social amenities or good infrastructure but have money for audio ransom for Bandits and after deaths

Only God can redeem Nigerian!
every rational and sensible person that reads news about this governor know he is a man of good virtuous to the best of what is known about him in public/dealing with people
Re: Zulum Visits Family Of General Zirkushu, Donates ₦20 Million by Aganju849: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
In this war on terror, the generals need to stop embezzling funds meant for weapons, allowances and other logistics. Obviously things wouldn't be this bad if top dogs like them actually played their parts, but no, every general wants to become a billionaire and own houses in Dubai, all off this backyard war.

Let's not even talk about the commander in chief and his fellow demons, who all call themselves democrats politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / More Pictures Of PDP Presidential Rally In Rivers State / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.