Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours (49757 Views)

Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by TheNewsBeat21: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Famous Nigerian musician, Davido, on Wednesday recieved over N120m from his friends.

The superstar had jocularly said he needed N100 million to clear his Rolls Royce from the port.

Davido immediately shared his account details on his verified Twitter handle and Instagram.

His tweet read. “If you know I’ve given you a hit song, send me money, Una know your selves oh.

“I wan clear my Rolls Royce from port abeg.”

In few minutes, the 30BG crooner got over N26m from friends.

Giving update on his Instagram stories, the singer had received over N120m as at time of writing this report in about six hours since he made the request.

The musician reached his target in less than six hours and the money kept pouring in.

Below are some of the names which made it happen.

Femi Otedola
Adekunle Gold
Oba Elegushi,
Akin Alabi
Emeka Okonkwo
Mr Eazi,
Teni
Ikorodu boiz
Obi Cubana
Cubana Chief Priest
BBNaija’s Nengi
Perruzi
Zlatan

https://www.newslead.ng/2021/11/17/davido-raises-over-n120m-within-hours/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by IamGblaize(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
But honestly the ratio of poor people in this country beats that of the rich by far , people are suffering ohh.... Anyways congrats to him.

If I see 100k like this I fit cry first before I start to spend am

379 Likes 20 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by JosephXavier: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davido is really big

Even wema bank that he opened the new account with gave him 1m

That is what happens when you push your squad up the ladder with you

267 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Sirheny007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
I can't see my name there.
I transferred N1.2million to him late this evening.
Maybe he never receive the alert.

grin grin

297 Likes 19 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by namdyz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
God bless my Hussle and give me long life.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
My own shikini money too dey there. tongue

It’s my own little appreciation for the hard times his A Better Time album got me through.

346 Likes 21 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Alf137: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Give value, you'll get money in return.
Have money and you can easily have more

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by MadamVanessa(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Where your blessing ends another person's own is starting from there.

For people to win 90million, i remember them being locked inside a house for numbers of days, at the end of it all, just one person emerged the winner. Couple with all the tasks they had performed in the house. Some people even go naked live on tv, some have disgraceful sex inside the house to an extent they gossip someone's wife how her vjay stinks like a rotten fish.. But here Davido is having 100mil+ for just few hours and more are still coming.

I am happy it's Davido that's getting this money, because believe me, he will use this money judiciously to help the needy, yea that's David for you. Reason i am not fuming, because Davido i know is a good person with a heart of gold.

I can bet that Davido will only take a fraction out of this money, the rest will go for charity.

God bless the king.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
This Davido enh!

I dropped out of school just to listen to Davido's music always

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mariangeles(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
It’s the response for me.
Nigerians are indeed good people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by TATALoAlaMu: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Make all of una gettat abeg!!!!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by medropoly(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
God when

8 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by wman(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
The Matthew Effect.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

Matthew 25:29
King James Version

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Jh0wsef(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cool
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
so much wealth in the midst of so much poverty. Some people are almost eating their children to survive, yet the 1% have so much and more to pass around themselves..
Woe betide any governor that sends Davido any money, who is yet to pay staff salaries.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by betcliq: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
I want to be a Billionaire

9 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Brogrammer(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
OBO don help so many people, so these things no suppose surprise una

22 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Teerach: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
2 seconds everywhere burst.
People will always come to the aid of a giver. David Adeleke has proven to be a worthy giver for years now.
Las las, surround yourself with the right friends. E get why.... See Obi Cubana mama burial na.
Funny enough, the money still dey enter o. The alert never finish ne.

10 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davido dey refresh bank app, other people dey refresh ig page cheesy

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by psychologist(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
David’s Dey receive alert
Una Dey screen shot grin

Did I just see ikorodu boiz shocked grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by TUTU147: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Follow who no road,God abeg bless me and my men.See the reason the rich are getting richer.

7 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by ominilongest(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nothing to sweet pass make e just do giveaway
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by visijo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't like meeting someone I know inside keke, the tension of who will pay for who is always high��

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mickeybook(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
This simply means this guy can never be broke again .. even broke self go dey fear ... God bless my hustle so that I go dey Fi owo sere . Chai , even ikorodu bois

23 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by redcliff: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
now people are more interested to show off than the actual meaning of what the giving should be..

24 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by QuickStandard: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
cool

Even Bible say, that of the poor will be taken from them and given to the rich. No surprises
Mozenge1:
Why Nigerians like helping the rich ?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Mozenge1: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why Nigerians like helping the rich ?

8 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by EXLOVER(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
some of those Money was sent from his other account to his Wema account.

Davido and his team sure know how to pull attention and trend

Ololadekiniun:

Sense is far from you wink

As old as you're, you don't have sense to think deep, if you don't know anything about celebrity lifestyle just shut up

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by LollySeaSide: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheNewsBeat21:
Famous Nigerian musician, Davido, on Wednesday recieved over N120m from his friends.

The superstar had jocularly said he needed N100 million to clear his Rolls Royce from the port.

Below are some of the names which made it happen.

Femi Otedola
Adekunle Gold
Oba Elegushi,
Akin Alabi
Emeka Okonkwo
Mr Eazi,
Teni
Ikorodu boiz
Obi Cubana
Cubana Chief Priest
BBNaija’s Nengi
Perruzi
Zlatan

https://www.newslead.ng/2021/11/17/davido-raises-over-n120m-within-hours/

Ikorodu boiz dey donate money give Davido?
This one CHOKE oo!!

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Man To Anita Joseph: 'I Have Eaten A Snack From Your Bakery Before'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.