Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,412 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours (49835 Views)

Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by kayusely70(m): 4:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Asadujames202:
3million spent on freeing up peeps from penuries dark cell

Tomorrow we continue

Cheers
God bless you as you reach out to me too. Access bank 0693730547.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Alimot20: 5:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Lastmankc:
Come my house come take am
won tun dey oo
Haha
Cos of 5k
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Rainbows87: 5:26am On Nov 18, 2021
Mozenge1:
Why Nigerians like helping the rich ?
hmm, I wonder o...2days ago I made a post dat I needed help, any amount I shud use for feeding I posted with my acct number o
omo, no response since then...e choke me!!!
only God knows how I've been managing, Sapa wan finish me
abeg if God touch ur mind to help me, pls do any amount u can I'll appreciate

uba bank
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Ladycewhy(f): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2021
So one million naira plenty for this country? undecided
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Rainbows87: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2021
ishit4bodyy:
My own shikini money too dey there. tongue

It’s my own little appreciation for the hard times his A Better Time album got me through.
awwnnnn, das nice of u
abeg u fit help me too with any amount for feeding plsss... Sapa no gree me rest, I nvr chop beta tin since yesterday
uba bank
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by gamblers(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2021
E don happen davido is broke
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by redcliff: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

You need to change yourself out of my comments.
My initial comment remains
E pain u, eat sh..t!

Vivian, someone cannot play with you small? your initial comment was not referring to me so how should it be paining me?
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Miller232: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Na only sydneytalker give David money
Na now I confirm say all those foolish comedians are stingy na to dey follow politicians tail dem sabi especially that bald eagle mc lively davido still dash am expense iced chain recently chaiiiiii
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by redcliff: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
some of those Money was sent from his other account to his Wema account.

Davido and his team sure know how to pull attention and trend

well maybe but maybe not... david should be able to raise that much if he does a fund raiser.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by suffering: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2021
BBNaija’s Nengi
That feature in his video really boosted her market price. I can’t blame her.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Jeromejnr(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralDae:
I don't know if this is good or bad, but Nigeria has a culture that worships money. This love of money and the need to show that we are big is worrisome to me for reasons I really can't figure out properly at the moment. Everybody in Nigeria seem to want to make it so they can flaunt it to the world that they've made it.

That's why the country is the way it is.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by redcliff: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Abba114:
nigerian rich men are useless all of them.help the poor people they wont but they rush to make the rich richer

why should you dictate how they use their funds?
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by redcliff: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Alimot20:
I will be gladd if i can get 5k or more than that from good Samaritan and i will worship him or her till end

nice format. it wont work.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by candelahria(f): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2021
It will be very thoughtful of him to donate the proceeds to charity.I would really be impressed.If he keeps it for himself, it's still okay.I mean... it's his money.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Adeoyelee: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
KingDash:
the only best comment here.. that's why I like wizkid, dude is too calm and collected.

Acknowledging that shit as the best comment here shows the level of your I.Q.

Your level of sentiments knows no bound, even if you are a wizkid fan does that mean you shouldn't use your sense for once?

Don't u read people's comment about davido being generous & kind towards people on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or on nairaland here?

Beside I'm also a wizkid fan but that doesn't mean i shouldn't be factual for once about davido's generosity.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by solarpanel33(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Baba Olowo D Long Prick has Called Out Davido For Help.....
you can visit this thread to see davido and baba olowo d long prick...
https://www.nairaland.com/6855322/baba-olowo-d-long-prick#107725770
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Iamolukorede(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
wman:
The Matthew Effect.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer

Matthew 25:29
King James Version

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Hmm, well it is a good gestures by friends and family because he had paid is dues to them all, yet they are all doing that because of fame. But why can't the youth like us pull thesame stunt against the leadership in Nigeria and eradicate the spur of godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by SATANlST: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2021
new scam
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by SATANlST: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2021
even though i know that u are a guyman with scroffy balls, i wil assume i am talkin to a hoe. can u suck dick well and swallow it? if yes dm , i give u 10k
Alimot20:
I will be gladd if i can get 5k or more than that from good Samaritan and i will worship him or her till end
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by goodluck192: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2021
I was happy sending 1k into that account out of my little. King David has been a nice guy to many. That's my own way of say "Thank you for all you do"
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Ololadekiniun: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2021
EXLOVER:
some of those Money was sent from his other account to his Wema account.

Davido and his team sure know how to pull attention and trend
Sense is far from you wink
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Uzomarrr123: 8:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Malory:
You said my mind. Davido is a good man with a good heart
It bcoz davido is still famous and rich and too popular, it not by being a good man , there are so many good men in Nigeria wey don help many people one time or the other in dia life,

If them drop Acct number, nobody or lemme say the turn out will be low

Our celebs like to associate with popular brands or happening people

All the same, davido deserves the best ,but saying it bcoz he’s a good man , I don’t think so

I think , it bcoz he’s popular and rich and his d happening guy at the moment

God forbid , olu Jacob falls sick and needs 30million, eniola badmus won’t give out 1 million naira

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Malory: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

It bcoz davido is still famous and rich and too popular, it not by being a good man , there are some many good men in Nigeria wey don help many people one time or the other in dia life,

If them drop Acct number, nobody or lemme say the turn out will be low

Our celebs like to associate with popular brands or happening people

All the same, davido deserves the best ,but saying it bcoz he’s a good man , I don’t think so

I think , it bcoz he’s popular and rich and his d happening guy at the moment

God forbid , olu Jacob falls sick and needs 30million, eniola badmus won’t give out 1 million naira

It is well
The absolute truth
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Asour:

Hahahaha!

Because your 'need' arose from my comment.
Had I not commented, no 'need' of yours would emerged as this conversation would not be had.

Cheers.
You no get shi shi. Even you sef, dey find.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Omawumi17(f): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2021
Make I run my own 1k challenge on naira land
Zenith
Alabi girl grin
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by JosephXavier: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
They WEMA bank, and other ass-lickers are trying to push themselves with Davido’s hype.
It's not Davido that is pushing them up the ladder.
They're trying to leverage on Davido to push themselves up the Ladder, which is not a bad thing though.
I am just trying to correct the misrepresented impression that you're trying to create by your inference.

Wow, thank you very much

Coca-Cola is a big company but still needs the influence of C Ronaldo

That is the power of advert
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by preshynikky(f): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2021
visijo:
I don't like meeting someone I know inside keke, the tension of who will pay for who is always high��
may God change your life so you will be bolling like devido. �

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Asour: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2021
Lollittaa:

You no get shi shi. Even you sef, dey find.

Ok.

Cheers.
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by deeva2: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2021
ALL NA HIGH SERVICE...MOST OF THESE PPL FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SUFFERING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by kayusely70(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Asadujames202 post=107719497]3million spent on freeing up peeps from penuries dark cell

Tomorrow we continue

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.