Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,742 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

#1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours (49836 Views)

Prince Nelson Celebrates 26th Birthday, Gets Plot Of Land, Gifts From Friends / Davido Gets Dog For His Daughter, I made Adeleke (PHOTOS) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by tunaxy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
The rich keep getting richer, ND the poor... well keep getting... kiss cry kiss
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by bendike: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Where your blessing ends another person's own is starting from there.

For people to win 90million, i remember them being locked inside a house for numbers of days, at the end of it all, just one person emerged the winner. Couple with all the tasks they had performed in the house. Some people even go naked live on tv, some have disgraceful sex inside the house to an extent they gossip someone's wife how her vjay stinks like a rotten fish.. But here Davido is having 100mil+ for just few hours and more are still coming.

I am happy it's Davido that's getting this money, because believe me, he will use this money judiciously to help the needy, yea that's David for you. Reason i am not fuming, because Davido i know is a good person with a heart of gold.

I can bet that Davido will only take a fraction out of this money, the rest will go for charity.

God bless the king.
Leave story, he says he wants to clear his rolls Royce from the port. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Knows(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Send my own 2k o at Good Samaritans
2174528865 uba
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Assurance001(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please someone should help me out. If anyone can help me with CAC I will equally appreciate so I can apply for nirsal loan. God bless all the givers.
Bank

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by bendike: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
betcliq:
I want to be a Billionaire
Yeah, join the que grin
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Sampi4me(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Finally I sent money to my MENTOR. BUT NA MY LAST 1K O

3 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by geechy: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

This is a good omen. Commendable!!

On the flip side,
Why e be say na when person die before he gets acceptance and recognition??
People go forget wen he the hustle soliciting for support and kindness

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by juwoonn(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
We move... OBO na better G
ishit4bodyy:
My own shikini money too dey there. tongue

It’s my own little appreciation for the hard times his A Better Time album got me through.

3 Likes

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by FREEBNB: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
please all those people here way send David o 1k or above. make una still do me 500 each I will appreciate. 7818142530

Wema bank

Chipper cash/ nwankwo Francis onyeka thanks
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by fabregas7: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Money is talking way I dey find who go give 450k sinx July I no see

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by LILTJAY: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin cheesy grin
Daddybright1986:
Make una help me abeg��
Am in serious problem

I mistakenly sent David 200k instead of 20k

David abeg send me back my change
Beko na my house rent be that
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
visijo:
I don't like meeting someone I know inside keke, the tension of who will pay for who is always high��
Stop it grin

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by KingDash: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
EXLOVER:
some of those Money was sent from his other account to his Wema account.

Davido and his team sure know how to pull attention and trend
the only best comment here.. that's why I like wizkid, dude is too calm and collected.

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Godson32(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sirheny007:
I can't see my name there.
I transferred N1.2million to him late this evening.
Maybe he never receive the alert.

grin grin
Ovoko
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by smartasuen(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Even Nengi wey enter limelight which day bust Davido bar. Hmmmmmmn, Naija don pass wah!

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Chochovini: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
UEDIBO:
I have sent my own #1,000
. At least you try it‘s not easy its just that...hahahahahaha lols, you are funny!
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Obyino: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Access bank
Nah Davido new account number the old one don full.... Keep it coming
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by ken6488(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
I don't know why some people are angry

It is there money

They can't solve Nigeria problems

If there is someone to be mad on is the government

Weekly we hear 600m or 1b being looted regularly

Why don't hold the government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Endtime123: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheNewsBeat21:
Famous Nigerian musician, Davido, on Wednesday recieved over N120m from his friends.

The superstar had jocularly said he needed N100 million to clear his Rolls Royce from the port.

Davido immediately shared his account details on his verified Twitter handle and Instagram.

His tweet read. “If you know I’ve given you a hit song, send me money, Una know your selves oh.

“I wan clear my Rolls Royce from port abeg.”

In few minutes, the 30BG crooner got over N26m from friends.

Giving update on his Instagram stories, the singer had received over N120m as at time of writing this report in about six hours since he made the request.

The musician reached his target in less than six hours and the money kept pouring in.

Below are some of the names which made it happen.

Femi Otedola
Adekunle Gold
Oba Elegushi,
Akin Alabi
Emeka Okonkwo
Mr Eazi,
Teni
Ikorodu boiz
Obi Cubana
Cubana Chief Priest
BBNaija’s Nengi
Perruzi
Zlatan

https://www.newslead.ng/2021/11/17/davido-raises-over-n120m-within-hours/
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by BluntCrazeMan: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
JosephXavier:
Davido is really big

Even wema bank that he opened the new account with gave him 1m

That is what happens when you push your squad up the ladder with you

They WEMA bank, and other ass-lickers are trying to push themselves with Davido’s hype.
It's not Davido that is pushing them up the ladder.
They're trying to leverage on Davido to push themselves up the Ladder, which is not a bad thing though.
I am just trying to correct the misrepresented impression that you're trying to create by your inference.

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Akharmony: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bobrisky should come and see Ooo......
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by BABANGBALI: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
I heard that his has father called him from the village and tolded him to stop it, that all is vanity, that he should return the money to the donors
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Nairaland the biggest forum in Africa...

0167406425 Gtb
David..

I need 2k from each nairaland to clear my head and think straight... I have helped few people on nairaland in my own capacity..

33 mins gone.. No shingba yet cry cry
grin
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
ishit4bodyy:
My own shikini money too dey there. tongue

It’s my own little appreciation for the hard times his A Better Time album got me through.
You Have Him N1K??
Ok naa
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Asour:

For the population we have, there's not 'so much' money in Nigeria as people think.

The rich would always exist but even that is relative. 100Nm = ~$180k. A lot of money anywhere, but not enough to cause a frenzy in a country of 180m people.

Cheers.
just $180k. Send me 10% of that lemme know its JUST chicken change, biko.

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by ugotaya: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Finally The Two Duo Of P Sqaure Have Settled Their Rifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bxiC_3fgI
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Whodeyhouse(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2021

Polaris bank

Na beg me dey beg o

Even if na 5h I go manage am
Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by Asour: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lollittaa:

just $180k. Send me 10% of that lemme know its JUST chicken change, biko.

I never said "just"
Re-read my comment.
I even admitted that it's a lot.
Not just enough to cause a frenzy amongst 180m+
People.
The money (while large) isn't even enough to pay salaries for staff in a Nigerian bank for a month.

1 Like

Re: #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours by mediclife1987(m): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
TheNewsBeat21:
Famous Nigerian musician, Davido, on Wednesday recieved over N120m from his friends.

The superstar had jocularly said he needed N100 million to clear his Rolls Royce from the port.

Davido immediately shared his account details on his verified Twitter handle and Instagram.

His tweet read. “If you know I’ve given you a hit song, send me money, Una know your selves oh.

“I wan clear my Rolls Royce from port abeg.”

In few minutes, the 30BG crooner got over N26m from friends.

Giving update on his Instagram stories, the singer had received over N120m as at time of writing this report in about six hours since he made the request.

The musician reached his target in less than six hours and the money kept pouring in.

Below are some of the names which made it happen.

Femi Otedola
Adekunle Gold
Oba Elegushi,
Akin Alabi
Emeka Okonkwo
Mr Eazi,
Teni
Ikorodu boiz
Obi Cubana
Cubana Chief Priest
BBNaija’s Nengi
Perruzi
Zlatan

https://www.newslead.ng/2021/11/17/davido-raises-over-n120m-within-hours/

I need 500k to settle in in the new state I'm presently working.

I promise to pay back with interest over 1year to the tune of 650k.

"0034079702 is the account number, and Access is the bank name."

Help a brother settle down, while investing in his life and yours too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour / "My Wife is Here" - Davido spotted with Chioma in Bahamas after two months apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.