Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,339 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert (156 Views)

Exposed: Nigerian Singer Johnny Drille Is A Married Man / Nigerias Best Artiste Johnnydrilles Music How Are You My Friend Hits 4 1 Million / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerias Best Artiste Johnny Drille Musical Concert by guobe: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerians best artiste Johnnydrille will be having his musical concert in Lagos on the 28th of November and Abuja on the 5th of December 2021.The mavin record crooner has matured tremendously from his maiden hit single wait for me which was released a couple of years ago and still remains evergreen.Johnnydrille has had more hit singles like Romeo and Juliet,Hallelujah featuring Simi,my beautiful love,forever,something better,mystery girl,awa love etc.About three months ago,his new album before we fall asleep was released and it got over three million views in a couple of days.All the tracks in the album are hits back to back with ova featuring Don jazz,driving in the rain featuring Ladipoe,sell my soul,odo featuring the Legendary stylplus ,my kind of brown and other amazing tracks.Johnnydrille is an amazing singer as his songs are poetic and clean free from vulgar words and as such kids friendly.Johnnydrille is also the king of covers as covers done to songs like Dijas Aww,Joe boys alcohol,adekunle golds high and Burna boys question has left quite a number of music fans bemused.Johnnydrille no be your mate.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Officer I Am Mad / World Of Fantasy / Communication Is The Bedrock Of Everything Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.