Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies (16686 Views)

Nigeria Earned $206bn From Oil In Five Years – OPEC / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles / Sagay: Northerners Are Afraid Restructuring Will Reduce Their Shares From Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Investigative: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2021
While others are agitating for total freedom from Nigeria. Rivers state youths are begging for rice ,pepper ,onion meat and what have you from oil companies for christian . That is how low they have brought themselves.

Chinasa Nworu posted

This is all these youths can think of . Imagine ,Youths in Rivers community impose Christmas dues on companies operating in their area.

In a letter to the companies, the youths demanded Cow, Rice, Vegetable oil, Tomatoes, Onions and cash.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=660845931745974&id=100034617184190

ELIGBAM YOUTH MOVEMENT
12'h November, 2021.

END OF YEAR ACTIVITY

We the working executives of the Eligbam Youth Movement use this opportunity to thank your management for the understanding and cordial relationship forged with the community in the year 2021. In line with the event at the corner, we forward to you our letter for x-mas and the end of the year as we look forward to your response.

a. Eight(cool bags of rice
b. One cow for the community
c. Two(2) gallons of kings groundnut oil
d. Tomatoes and Onions
e. Cash of N200,000.00

While thanking you for co-operation and understanding, we wish a happy stay in our peaceful community.

Note: No item/cash should be released without the presence of the Eligbam Youth President. Thank you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully, For: ELIGBAM YOUTH MOVEMENT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Baawaa(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2021
These are the lazy youths we are saying, their problem is end of the year party

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Investigative: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2021
I want to understand Nigeria youths
I can tell you here in port Harcourt
80% of indigenes think alike
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep

The memo read
We the working executives

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Baawaa(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2021

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by helinues: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Toh

The rich man pikin who make Bread and coke his favourite meal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by daddytime(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Shame....

So cheap..

If I were the helmsman of the said company, I'd order procurement to quadruple their demand and make them even more subservient and docile.

12 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by temitope27(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Investigative:
I want to understand Nigeria youths
I can tell you here in port Harcourt
80% of indigenes think alike
Food
Sex
Drink
Sleep
are you from there?

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by temitope27(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Awon alatenuje

6 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by BigSarah(f): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2021
This is normal occurrence in Nigeria, some call it Street party/carnival

3 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by ObiOfOnitcha: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Baawaa:
They are begging not stealing pots of soup like their Enugu counterpart

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by donbachi(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Op,na jealousy go kill u.

3 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by JAMO84: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing unusual.

They have good relationship with the company. The company should even do it for them without asking.

17 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
donbachi:
Op,na jealousy go kill u.
Not a matter of jealousy bro. Those oil community can be funny some times. What is 10 bags of rice for an oil company?

Why not just ask the company for end of year support and wait for their response?

11 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by yorubakid: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
And they don't go about harvesting dead bodies from graves or killing people for money ritual thinking it will make them rich like their counterparts in ogun and ibadam

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by donbachi(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Not a matter of jealousy bro. Those oil community can be funny some times. What is 10 bags of rice for an oil company?

Why not just ask the company for end of year support and wait for their response?
supports will still come from govt,other companies,political sons/daughters,wealthy sons/daughters,business owners and rich non-indegenes.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Okwyjesus(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Na their way. That's how they send similar list to my company years back.

You gave them. My MD was furious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by ObiOfOnitcha: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2021
yorubakid:

And they don't go about harvesting dead bodies from graves or killing people for money ritual thinking it will make them rich like their counterparts in ogun and ibadam
And they didn't go about pounding new born babies at okija shrine in anambra and otokoko, neither sell babies for suya in Enugu, imo and Abia, they don't carry drugs to develop India, Malaysia, china, south Africa, Mauritius, Ghana, etc, we still remember the death of many Catholic members that was killed in ozubulu for drugs of one bishop receiving chieftaincy titles from anambra ezes, also they are not like their counterparts in inviable afarawuku, Ebonyi that went to Dubai to robbed and kill

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Skillsnigeria: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by yorubakid: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
[s]And they didn't go about pounding new born babies at okija shrine in anambra and otokoko, neither sell babies for suya in Enugu, imo and Abia, they don't carry drugs to develop India, Malaysia, china, south Africa, Mauritius, Ghana, etc, we still remember the death of many Catholic members that was killed in ozubulu for drugs of one bishop receiving chieftaincy titles from anambra ezes, also they are not like their counterparts in inviable afarawuku, Ebonyi that went to Dubai to robbed and kill[/s]
Carrying drugs is far better than mining human skulls.. yorubas go about excavating dead bodies from the grave just to mine their skull.. We know that dead people don't rest in peace in Yoruba land cause their relatives will still mine the dead skull. Yorubas are notorious for scamming people all around the world. Go you UK prison, majority of blacks there are yoruba origins.

We haven't forgotten how father's rape their daughters in the South West. All manner of bad of things you can of think happens in yorubaland, the evil in their land is the reason they unable to change their brown roofs defacing their cities..

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Investigative: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2021
yorubakid:

Carrying drugs is far better than mining human skulls.. yorubas go about excavating dead bodies from the grave just to mine their skull.. We know that dead people don't rest in peace in Yoruba land cause their relatives will still mine the dead skull. Yorubas are notorious for scamming people all around the world. Go you UK prison, majority of blacks there are yoruba origins.

We haven't forgotten how father's rape their daughters in the South West. All manner of bad of things you can of think happens in yorubaland, the evil in their land is the reason they unable to change their brown roofs defacing their cities..
If you have a job
I don’t think you will be this useless

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by ObiOfOnitcha: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2021
yorubakid:

pounding of babies in okija shrine is better than mining of dead people skull, are you for real or you are an incarnate, how will say selling of babies and killing them for ritual purpose is justifiable, No wonder wickedness is prevalent in South east, can you imagine this one justifying killing of babies. God punish devil.
God so you will have some people that will joyous they have you, I really disgusted at you supporting evil

13 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by yorubakid: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
[s]pounding of babies in okija shrine is better than mining of dead people skull, are you for real or you are an incarnate, how will say selling of babies and killing them for ritual purpose is justifiable, No wonder wickedness is prevalent in South east, can you imagine this one justifying killing of babies. God punish devil.
God so you will have some people that will joyous they have you, I really disgusted at you supporting evil[/s]
Read my post very well and stop being clever by half. Wickedness abound in southwastte, that's why you people don't see anything in killing people for rituals thinking it will make you rich..Once you see any successful Igbo around you,you lots will start envying him and plotting his down fall by visiting all manner of Alfas.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by yorubakid: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Investigative post=107729806]
If you have a job
I don’t think you will be this useless [/quot] post your account number let me send you something for your breakfast.. I'm gainfully employed and I pay tax to the government every month..I can't say the same for you

1 Like

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Investigative: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=yorubakid post=107730106][/quote]
Fraudster
Yahoo
Scammers
And kidnapper also have something to send
So use your brain
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Factshunter: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:

cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by ObiOfOnitcha: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
yorubakid:

Read my post very well and stop being clever by half. Wickedness abound in southwastte, that's why you people don't see anything in killing people for rituals thinking it will make you rich..Once you see any successful Igbo around you,you lots will start envying him and plotting his down fall by visiting all manner of Alfas.
Well I have nothing to say to you, I rathe resist you like James 4:7 says, if you can justify the selling and killing of babies, something is definitely wrong.

5 Likes

Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by gambia(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm not surprised.
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
A
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by God1000(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Those are legitimate demands
Re: River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies by Alf137: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Lol. Na normals. Boys gats jellof for this Christmas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pini Jason, A Nigerian Pundit, Is Dead / Ogun Government Commences Repair Of Dilapidated Roads, Drainages / Obiano Gives Families Of Slain Police Officers ₦1 Million Each (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.