Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS (22997 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets / Apps: FG Moves To Probe Google For Aiding Loan Sharks / Nigeria Police Affirm “having Sex In Car Not A Crime” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021

The Executive Chairman of Oruk Anam Local Government Area, Rt. Hon. (Dr) Kingsley Frank has cautioned native doctors operating in the area to desist from aiding and allegedly providing spiritual fortification for criminals in the area.

Dr. Frank made this call when a gang of criminals were arrested and they confessed and praised their successes in criminality and other social vices to the services of native doctors who perform rituals commonly referred as 'juju' for them to operate successfully.

While heading to the shrine the suspects mentioned in Nung Oku Ibiet, ward 3, another set of criminals were arrested and the shrine demolished.

Dr. Kingsley Frank used the opportunity to reiterate his call to the Youths of the Local Government Area to desist from kidnapping and criminalities as for Oruk Anam is not a safe ground for operation of social vices. It could be recalled that prior to Dr Frank's election as council chairman, Inen clan in Oruk Anam was ten months into cult clashes that claimed scores of lives in the Local Government area.

© Media Unit
Office of the Executive Chairman,
Oruk Anam L. G. A

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=454928812920260&id=100052094343948

1 Like

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Mrkumareze(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin

A shrine that can't stop fire, is that one a shrine shocked

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
The gods of the shrine must have been sleeping during the burning...

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by umunaija: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
God's love is still available, take advantage of it while you can, repent now and be saved. Once you breathe your last which can happen anytime, without repentance, you are doomed forever. It will be filled with regrets, you will realized that everything you thought you have acquired here on earth is nothing, is good to be rich but make sure that your soul is also rich. God bless you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by DawnStudios(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Battle of the gods...!
African gods are never bothered about what is a crime or goodwill. Anything you can imagine whether good or bad is welcome by the gods especially Blood n Evil

5 Likes

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by ETIIKO: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Imagine a full flesh woman!

2 Likes

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Cerebellum: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Amaka ehnnn cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is graphic
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Flyingngel(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
And a woman is among them ooo. What a man can do, a woman can.......

4 Likes

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flyingngel:
And a woman is among them ooo. What a man can do, a woman can.......

Can do better grin

5 Likes

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Harrykn: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nah where una ballot boxer dispatch runners Dey buy energy drink. Wetin concern me sef!
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by FuckDModz: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
All shrines in the southwest and Benin should be destroyed as well. These shrines are just a gateway to yahoo plus.

You hardly see yoruba vulcanizers these days, all of them are now yahoo bastards.

1 Like

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Sebastine1994(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Akwa ibom state is a wonder to me.

Something happened to me 3 years ago in akwa ibom that I would never forget.

Around 10 o'clock at night. One girl pulled up her pant, and asked me to pút my finger into her office. I was shocked but I obeyed. After fingering her for like 2 minutes, she asked me to give her 200 naira to pay Keke man.

I told her I don't have, "robbers dey for road, na mé be the person wey Dem rob" that is what I told her. She was not angry. She just left. That left an impression on my indelible mind.

Mind you, I was just a motor boy then. I am still a good boy, fingering is not sex.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Geestarry(f): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Geestarry(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na wa oo
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Realdollars: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Places like these full Port Harcourt, Yahoo boys na their customer.

1 Like

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mrkumareze:
grin

I don't understand how you guys think.

So when you set fire to a church, and it burns, does that mean it's not a church?

Or does that mean your Jesus is no longer present in that church?

All the things China has been doing to church and mosques, does that mean that Jesus or Mohammad is no longer in China?

Let me school you a bit.

All these criminal native doctors go against their deity's code of conduct.

They're not supposed to involve themselves in crime, but they do so anyway.

So most times, their deity's are the ones that punish them.

In Anambra, most shrines I know don't engage in illicit acts because their Arusi will kill the native doctor.

Your own Arusi will kill you because you're not following His rules.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by crestedaguiyi: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
did they burn the ikolo also
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by GodIsBiafran: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
angry angry angry Nonsense. STOP destroying religious structures in the name of curbing crime. We have to learn how to respect non-Islam or non-Christian religions in this country. If this was really about stopping crime, then why don't you go after the big churches and mosques where our theifing politicians pay tithes and offerings? angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Shrine that the gods cannot send thunder to fire those burning his abode. Is that one a shrine...

1 Like

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by MoneyTrees(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Evil people
Be burning Egungun's home embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by RichboyPee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
A Shrine that can not stop Fire is a powerless Shrine�������
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Baawaa(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
We can deceive ourselves
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin Naija and Rituals are like ......
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Boogyman557: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mrkumareze:
grin

grin grin grin
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by elmessiahs(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Akpabio will not be happy for this
Re: Council Boss Orders Demolition Of Shrine In Akwa Ibom For Aiding Crime -PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okk
Please who has DAVIDO'S account details...
Upload for me...
He deserves more than that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 / John Fashanu & Wife Visit Fani-Kayode & His Wife At Their Home (Photos) / Azuka Ogujiuba Slams Sally Mbanefo After Being Pictured With Betty Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.