Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,831 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (26045 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Visits Ogun State, Meets Delegates / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by STRI1: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2021
festacman:
The influence of United States has waned but it sure remains the only formidable counterbalancing force against madness of Islamic terrorist countries and impunity of Russia and China.

May God bless the good old big Uncle Sam. May thel glory days return soon.

So the only good countries are western democracy countries?? And you don't smell hypocrisy??

Think.pls. just think
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by kutashi: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I can only imagine how much the FG spent to lobby the State Department (which is grand corruption on both sides) for this man to make this trip to Nigeria.
There can never be solution on how to fix your dindinrin brain! Oponu amukum meeko!
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by FoolishBoy419: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
festacman:
The influence of United States has waned but it sure remains the only formidable counterbalancing force against madness of Islamic terrorist countries and impunity of Russia and China.

May God bless the good old big Uncle Sam. May the glory days return soon.

Mentally enslaved idiot. Hoe many countries have China invaded compared to those criminals?
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by festacman(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Mentally enslaved idiot. Hoe many countries have China invaded compared to those criminals?

Mentally deranged idiot. How many countries have China given aids to help their economy compared to benevolent America
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by igbesachick: 12:52am On Nov 20, 2021
festacman:

Mentally deranged idiot. How many countries have China given aids to help their economy compared to benevolent America

american give aids ? NEVER heard of. give me an example.

but i have seen chinese red cross camps everywhere in nepal after the 2015 earthquake when i was traveling there.

maybe you mean, the bags of rice american gave to the iraqi after they killed the iraqi in the war.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by festacman(m): 1:16am On Nov 20, 2021
igbesachick:

american give aids ? NEVER heard of. give me an example.

but i have seen chinese red cross camps everywhere in nepal after the 2015 earthquake when i was traveling there.

maybe you mean, the bags of rice american gave to the iraqi after they killed the iraqi in the war.

You need to read up and wide.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by DOTian: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I can only imagine how much the FG spent to lobby the State Department (which is grand corruption on both sides) for this man to make this trip to Nigeria.
The used the last Oil wells and gas fields bazaar to get both this visit and the international support for kidnapping Kanu..
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by FoolishBoy419: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
festacman:

Bastard son of a pig, the same benevolent America is the cause of major humanitarian crises in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, and even Venezuela. That same benevolent America wiped out native Indians, maintained colonies and demonized your race. It takes an idiotic lunatic to assume these people are gmangeks just because of some petty aids that mostly go to the hands of corrupt people. No wonder some people call us monkeys. Africans are dumb as hell, damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / Photos From Kema Chikwe's 70th Birthday Celebration / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.