Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,150 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (26046 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Visits Ogun State, Meets Delegates / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by tutudesz: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I can only imagine how much the FG spent to lobby the State Department (which is grand corruption on both sides) for this man to make this trip to Nigeria.
Trips was already planned and it's a Africa tour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by SmartPolician: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
festacman:
The influence of United States has waned but it sure remains the only formidable counterbalancing force against madness of Islamic terrorist countries and impunity of Russia and China.

May God bless the good old big Uncle Sam. May the glory days return soon.

Given the total disregard China has for human rights, I will unequivocally state that our world is safe in the control of the US than that of China.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by mysy013(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Are you this foolish?
Fahdiga:
Anything short of arresting the terrorist by the US will not be accepted by Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Buckeyemedia1: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Trips was already planned and it's a Africa tour
Leave that Mallam Mugu in his ignorance of all the countries in Africa, Nigeria is amongst, he thinks Nigeria is a joke on the African continent because he is stuck in his oblivious mentality?

2 Likes

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Buckeyemedia1: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
mysy013:
Are you this foolish?
President has tormented that barrack Pikin Fahdiga, Buhari stopped their chopping with pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by tutudesz: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Leave that Mallam Mugu in his ignorance of all the countries in Africa, Nigeria is amongst, he thinks Nigeria is a joke on the African continent because he is stuck in his oblivious mentality?
Leave them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by festacman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Given the total disregard China has for human rights, I will unequivocally state that our world is safe in the control of the US than that of China.

I agree.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Buckeyemedia1: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

They are the most prosperous place on planet earth right now, even Joe Biden had to force a $3 trillion infrastructure plan on The United States because of China? Which human rights violation, are you a Muslim?
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by mediainc: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
festacman:
The influence of United States has waned but it sure remains the only formidable counterbalancing force against madness of Islamic terrorist countries and impunity of Russia and China.

May God bless the good old big Uncle Sam. May the glory days return soon.
But I don't think present day Russia is that bad.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by mediainc: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I can only imagine how much the FG spent to lobby the State Department (which is grand corruption on both sides) for this man to make this trip to Nigeria.
You really think bribes can influence US foreign policy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by frankson1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumus everywhere.

Sorry Sir.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:
How did Buhari grow an afro in 1 week?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

Are you sure this is the current pic ?
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by festacman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
mediainc:

But I don't think present day Russia is that bad.

It can get bad without US counterbalancing.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by mediainc: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
festacman:

It can get bad without US counterbalancing.
What do you think of the US, Democrats party in particular...sanctioning nations because of their laws against LGBTQ?
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
cheesy, Hope he Brings up LGBTIQ rights embarassed
Spotted
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

Bliken will also be meeting with your leader Namdiot coward Cownu, the IPIG terrorist monkey in the Nigerian zoo cage.

I see what u tryna do buh I must say u sound stupid.. if u are Fulani I can understand buh if not u shud go back to school to get a little awareness
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by SmartPolician: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
They are the most prosperous place on planet earth right now, even Joe Biden had to force a $3 trillion infrastructure plan on The United States because of China? Which human rights violation, are you a Muslim?

This one started watching news yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by wink2015(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
I am bitterly disappointed with President Joe Biden of the United States.

He is unwilling to stand up for a better and prosperous Nigeria state.

President Joe Biden has been supporting bad political leaders in Africa notably Nigeria 's undemocratic dictators who plunder their country resources and subjugate their people.

I want to see an Obama and Bill Clinton in President Joe Biden.

JOE BIDEN seems to be supporting the corrupt political leadership in Abuja.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Dspsalvate: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
My experience in the recent days has make me to understand that it's possible to remain in motion (get involved in almost every activities within sight) in an attempt to create confusion to those who are outside your camp, a good but illegitimate approach in dealing with the vicious cycle
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by festacman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
mediainc:

What do you think of the US, Democrats party in particular...sanctioning nations because of their laws against LGBTQ?

Usual cycle. Democrats make fuss about LGBTQ, abortion, etc. Then Republicans come on board, dismantle everything. Then, Democrats surface again...
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by just2endowed: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only naive children were jubilating, after his 6 months suspension, he will resume work.

Ogas cannot demote or sack him
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by techWriter3: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
How knew politicians burgeon an hairdo in 1 day?
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Nothing go still comot, Anything that Buhari is involved always comes out negative, Tueh!!!

Blinken, shaa you get transport to waste come aso rock undecided
No wonder your life is completely a waste grin grin grin
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:

The funniest thing about the Nigerian system is that, the past has always been better than the present/incumbent.

It's confusing, yet, very funny.

It has been, but Buhari gives us hope that the future fit possibly be better than the present. It's a hope spurred upon by hoping that nothing could be worse than Buhari.

Nothing should shatter that hope!
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by athaboi(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
tyup:

I refuse to believe a female made this intelligent post
I beg your pardon
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by seunayantokun(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided abeg na the same old talk them go talk undecided
We consider Nigeria has a important partner in fight against terrorist and Economy partner too, we are looking for ways to improve our relationship....... undecided

You don talk am finish!
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by adelaja70(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
athaboi:
you sounds unreasonable and highly biased sometimes! Everything is not sentiment and politics, if only that report had favoured your interest you would have been happy and eulogize it. Nigeria will never know peace except divine intervention. Nigerians stinks
Stinks? Well your family members are Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Anything short of arresting the terrorist by the US will not be accepted by Nigerians
As in eeh!
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by donbrowser(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
seunmsg:
Thought they said US is about to sanction Nigeria over Endsars report. So, what’s Blinken doing with Buhari?

Learn to study political trends and stop disgracing yourself online. Blinken will visit Nigeria, Kenya and 1 other African country to discuss the present situation of things in Ethiopia.
Re: Blinken, US Secretary Of State Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock by mrikay: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
BigSarah:
cheesy, Hope he Brings up LGBTIQ rights embarassed

Are you a lesbian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson / Open And Dirty Drainage System: Will Babajide Sanwo-olu Rescue Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.