Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku (6092 Views)

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by nairavsdollars(f): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Taraba state governor, Darius Ishaku on Thursday said all the governors in Nigeria are helpless in finding a solution to the insecurity challenges in their respective states.

He spoke while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme ‘Politics Today’ monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT

Some suspected Ambazonian soldiers from the Republic of Cameroon stormed Manga village in Takum Local Government Area of Taraba State on Wednesday and killed 11 people including a traditional ruler.

Takum Local Government Area is a border community between Taraba State and the Republic of Cameroun.

Governor Ishaku who said he has complained severally to the military authorities to help secure the border added that all his plea for assistance were ignored until the latest killings.

“It is not only me that is helpless. All the governors in Nigeria are helpless. And that is why we are saying give us state police”.

“If I have state police, I would have ordered the police. All the governors are helpless, not only Darius Ishaku that is helpless; not only Taraba State that is helpless. Go and ask other governors and tell me any who has a solution to this. We have to depend on Federal might” he said.
https://independent.ng/insecurity-all-36-governors-in-nigeria-helpless-ishaku/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Hashabiah: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerians should ask this APC government why it is yet to declare bandits as terrorist . But meanwhile , Darius Ishaku should also stop complaining to Buhari and form a vigilante group that is properly armed and authorized to deal with the insecurity issues plaguing his state

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Maxymilliano(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
It is not only me that is helpless. All the governors in Nigeria are helpless. And that is why we are saying give us state police”.
Why won't the governors be helpless in the face of general insecurity when we have a President and supposed Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces that is not only clueless but helpless, leading the battle against insecurity.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by bolaayenimo: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
why don't you just resign?

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by helinues: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thank goodness he included himself

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by nairavsdollars(f): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
As long as they keep listening to Sheikh Gumi who said give bandits land and money, we can't solve any insecurity problems
Hashabiah:
Nigerians should ask this APC government why it is yet to declare bandits as terrorist . But meanwhile , Darius Ishaku should also stop complaining to Buhari and form a vigilante group that is properly armed and authorized to deal with the insecurity issues plaguing his state

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why don’t you reach out to your various senators and house of reps in the 36 states? These governors just have low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Hashabiah: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
As long as they keep listening to Sheikh Gumi who said give bandits land and money, we can't solve any insecurity problems
Gumi was only revealing what the APC agreed to give the bandits in 2015. In fact, he should continue putting pressure on this useless government so that they can fulfill those promises they made to the bandits they brought to win elections for them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by nairavsdollars(f): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
What will the Senators are reps do?
kmcutez:
Why don’t you reach out to your various senators and house of reps in the 36 states? These governors just have low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

What do you mean? What are they there for? I don’t understand your question?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Asgard73: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
All Governors are helpless ...

.. Buhari sef.

Osibanjo...

There’s a problem..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Xscape1993(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
It is well with you all.
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by nairavsdollars(f): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Very deep
Hashabiah:
Gumi was only revealing what the APC agreed to give the bandits in 2015. In fact, he should continue putting pressure on this useless government so that they can fulfill those promises they made to the bandits they brought to win elections for them
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:
you are really working for this your n-power salary o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by dasparrow: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
They are helpless because the president himself is a terrorist sympathizer, that's why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by nzeobi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
helinues:

Yes he's saying the Truth cos the present security forces are more interested in killing protesters knowing hired defenders like you will always defend them

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Stephenofu: 5:18am On Nov 19, 2021
True

We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by candidbabe(f): 5:19am On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Mr man just say the north is helpless
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Wantedmiller: 5:20am On Nov 19, 2021
All the Governors are Thieves........too!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2021
So many wrongs in our society
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by galantjoe(m): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Let them resign.
Good governance is not easy task to get.
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Ayodekfarms(m): 5:27am On Nov 19, 2021
As usual, expect that vulture griller to dessert any post that paint his darling daddy bad.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by mediainc: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Start your state police...use your revenue to secure your people.
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Ade3131: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2021
kmcutez:

What do you mean? What are they there for? I don’t understand your question?

It appears you've forgotten that we're talking about Nigerian senators....not American senate.

Our senate are the most useless senate in the world right now. Look back since Farouk Lawan became the senate President and tell me one bill they've passed into law that favours the masses....I mean the common day to day Nigerian.

I'll be glad to know if you know of one single bill or probem bedevilling the country that the senate has done something about and delt with decisively.. I look forward to hearing from you

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:
..They will move the motion for the creation of state police.
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Rekyz(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Ment!
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by InoGetJoy: 6:06am On Nov 19, 2021
We've never had it so bad in this country. I honestly pity anyone who will be President in 2024, he'll have to contend with civil war-like situations by 2022 and a world war in 2025

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Born2Breed(f): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2021
No cap
Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by Jibabs2(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Taraba the most helpless state. I the forget say the get governor sef

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: All 36 Governors In Nigeria Helpless – Darius Ishaku by BafanaBafana: 6:27am On Nov 19, 2021
But during elections, they know how to make security agencies work for them. Helpless indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Improved 4G Coverage From 23% To 77.52% — Osinbajo / People Trekking From Mararaba/nyanya To Abuja In Order To Go To Work.(pics) / Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.