Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo (32500 Views)

Ezza-effium Crisis : Tears As Children, Pregnant Woman, Others K!lled In Ebonyi / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
The suspect, who claimed to be a pastor and on a three-day revival to the community from Ibadan, Oyo State, was said to have raped the woman under the guise of performing deliverance on her.

A man identified as Festus James has been arrested by men of the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly raping an eight-month pregnant woman in Agbabu village, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo state.

The suspect, who claimed to be a pastor and on a three-day revival to the community from Ibadan, Oyo State, was said to have raped the woman under the guise of performing deliverance on her.

Parading the suspect at the command headquarters in Akure, on Thursday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Funmilayo Odunlami, said the victim reported the matter to the police in the town.

“On the 13th November, 2021, one Festus James ‘m’ from Ibadan in Oyo State went to Agbabu village via Ore, claiming to be a prophet and that the Holy Spirit directed him to have a three days’ Holy Ghost Revival in a church in the village.

“The next day, the prophet claimed to have seen a vision concerning a 22 years old lady who was eight months pregnant and told her to wait behind after the programme. He took the pregnant lady into one of the rooms in the mission house under the guise of delivering her from an evil spirit and had carnal knowledge of her.

“The suspect confessed to the committing of the crime.”

Speaking with journalists, the prophet said though he had sex with the woman, he did not rape her.

He said he did not know what came over him when he was carrying out the nefarious act.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/18/pastor-rapes-eight-month-old-pregnant-woman-during-%E2%80%98deliverance%E2%80%99-ondo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by inoki247: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just kill him...

How this people dey take get erection nd enjoy all this rubbish wey den dey du dey force person du wetin u both suppose enjoy togethershocked shocked....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by helinues: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
He should be referred to a man or a guy.

This one no be pastor

53 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Hashabiah: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
People are always quick to blame every evil on God but they always seem to forget that their decisions were solely theirs to make . I just pray that the victim doesn't become traumatized and start hating God after this sad incidentundecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nawaaaah
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by TundeWX: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
shocked
Someone shud tell me why they havn't worn this man necklace made from fuel-soaked tyres undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by nairavsdollars(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
The devil used him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Ussycool: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deliverance goes wrong. What a pity?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Remove his Manhood sad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Caramia2020(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ungodliness do bring shame

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by JaneYave(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
The appearance alone is disgusting

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by donbachi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Religious bandit

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nonexisting: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
As soon as I heard rape, I already knew where the news would emanate from. Skull mining>rape>thuggery>bank robbery>afonja.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Abfinest007(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Stop calling him pastor rather call him bastard

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Maxymilliano(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Work of God don suffer. Everyone is claiming to be a pastor, even a spiritualists, rapists and fraudsters.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by amzee(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nairalanders should surprise me with 1k each UBA 2069729564

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Naijanascam: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
It seems like the devil is not chained in that part of the world...........

1 Like

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Vickym1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
It was the evil spirit he was trying to cast out that possessed him grin yeye man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
As soon as I heard rape, I already knew where the news would emanate from. Skull mining>rape>thuggery>bank robbery>afonja.

Lol. You know even one single Afonja in the universe called Festus? Yorubas really need to check their "accommodation" credential if even only for the purpose of checking 'imported' crime and deviancy from non-Yorubas in the SW.

A man identified as Festus James has been arrested by men of the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly raping an eight-month pregnant woman in Agbabu village, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo state.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by WibusJaga: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021

The title of Pastor is the most abused. If may ask, what is the name of his church?
In my biz dealings, I'm always doubly careful of people who eagerly introduce themselves as pastors.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Phcmayor(m): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
End time preacher

1 Like

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by omowolewa: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rape in that state
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by uBuNiT: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
TundeWX:
shocked
Someone shud tell me why they havn't worn this man necklace made from fuel-soaked tyres undecided
Yu ar wuked. Yu no kno say na devu borow him use ? No be him fot
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nonexisting: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. You know even one single Afonja in the universe called Festus? Yorubas really need to check their "accommodation" credential if even only for the purpose of checking 'imported' crime and deviancy from non-Yorubas in the SW.

Just like everyone would've shouted flattie if the news was about drug without checking if the Amaechi involved is from Imo state or from Rivers state. As far Festus was in Ondo state, he is an afonja, fullstop.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by yuping(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
H
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by nzeobi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
A man that can rape a pregnant woman can do anything and is heartless like those saying nobody was killed at lekki tollgate

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nonexisting:
Just like everyone would've shouted flattie if the news was about drug without checking if the Amaechi involved is from Imo state or from Rivers state. As far Festus was in Ondo state, he is an afonja, fullstop.

I wonder if some of you have proper adult lives where you are required to take responsible decisions and actions given the very childish and upside down way you reason.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nonexisting: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dsalvo:

I wonder if some of you have proper adult lives where you are required to take responsible decisions and actions given the very childish and upside down way you reason.
Now I know I've been wasting my precious time with a fool. Please I'll excuse myself now. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
The woman was in a very good position to stop the man,but failed due to her ignorance of the word of God.However,we must understand that this is evil programme from pit of hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Omicron007: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Our own Nairaland Pastor Righteousness won't do that.
Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
I knew it would be one ugly looking man.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Reportedly Rapes Eight-Month Pregnant Woman During Deliverance In Ondo by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria has a greater number of mentally disturbed people than normal ones.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.