Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58687 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by 2ifym: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just pray for her and also understand that it is not easy for a woman to carry all the burden even though I know a woman whom the husband lost his job and she started a business for him and has carried amost all the burden for about 5 years as the business is not bringing so much money and remained so loyal and happy with the husband. All women are not that patient and strong in doing that, so just know that and keep holding on her strong areas. God will help you.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Dreadshy: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oga Go and get a job, three things make women happy... more money, more moeney and more money.
Sex and respect is for the highest bidder, when it comes to women

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Holla911(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op situation is a sad reality common today. In a few years I see more single parents, high rate of men dying before 50 due to spousal disappointments and frustration. A woman with her own money won't hide her true character for long during courtship. You will have to decide if you want to live with such character or not before committing yourself to a lifetime contract.

8 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by annyz: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
grandstar:

What happened to "for better for worse"?

Gone to ashes!!!

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by TheMostComplex1: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
The earlier we realise that nothing like love, but interest the better for us. Some people thinks their wife love or married them coz of love, my brother, nothing like that. Life generally is all about interest. As a man if you are not bringing money, you are useless to that your wife.
Few days ago my wife stopped talking to me, cos she felt offended over a conversation and she demands I apologise, but I don't know how to say sorry, so she stopped talking to me, after two days, I just dropped 10k on her account without any instruction, since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for . Bros, you can only husle to regain your place

Chia I just fainted with the below

since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for .

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
When a village girl start smelling small amount of money, she can use you as her ritual experiment! The stage of your marriage now, is when you know who is who! Next time don't allow your money to finish completely before you let her know that things had gone bad. It get why! What these generations are growing as women; may God save men because as it is so many women will be without finding husband because of satanic character inside them. Imagine someone who gave you everything he had when you are at point of no return; now things had gone bad for him; you won't show him love and respect. Tueh! Oga for Jesus Christ seek, keep managing and keep consoling yourself, keep praying for her, she is your wife. Bring her close and tell her how much you love her face to face. Try buying suya sometimes so that both of you will eat and chill. It is a cross you must carry; unless you don't want to have her as your wife again. Every marriage has problems but it depends on how you package it to the world they will think that you guys are the best couple ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by femi4: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
annyz:

And you think it is as easy as that?
You ve already giving an excuse on his behalf. When he lost his job, his wife went out there n got a teaching job. Let him go out there..... opportunities abound no matter how small

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by HEAVEN4444: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
The value of a man is his ability to provide.

The only people who will receive true love are women, kids, and pets.

So that serpentine female serenading you with "I love you" blah blah blah, don't be deceived. She doesn't love you but your pocket.

This is why I see nothing bad in having many partners etc. These women are more pragmatic than men.
]Na mumu dey love
no kee me ooo. nigga said serpentine female serenading you

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by GardenOfGod(m): 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
BabaIbo:

Teaching job wey be sey things dey sup for that industry ehn.
Absolutely
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by oboteee: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
My broda,
Be careful there is a prophet close bye who is bleeping her.
Pray and pray God will. Tell u what to do
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by TheMostComplex1: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
GboyegaD:
It is difficult to say much since I wouldn't expect anyone to act the way she is. This is the only reason I advice people to look deep into the family they want to marry from. Once you notice how they react to money, it should tell you the kind of expectations to have with their daughter/son when it comes to money.

Sometimes it's not about family but about the friends the woman associate with

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by descartes400: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...

So when he gets his position back, he should return the favour so she knows how it feels. How can you start treating your husbandly badly because of a sudden financial down turn which is not permanent..all the time he was taking flights to see her, if he had lost his life through plan crash, she would have moved on to another diick! Let her know she is a fare weather wife who will and should not be trusted with your finances when you get your mojo back!

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Women are ungrateful for the most parts. Better i use my money invest than all this

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by olamoses75(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
That’s what happens when you listen to people that tell you to be financially buoyant before going into relationship. Every woman will love a well to do man, let things change and you will see the other side of them. Rich men are vulnerable to fake love from women.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Positivepoint(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

I realized in life those harsh behavior of women is a natural response to ensure the men do not give up in life and their dreams.

She is trying to ensure u get ur ass up and start something that will eventually help u.

When she make the home too comfortable u might become lazy or give up on life.

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Prenonjebose: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op,, may God make a way for you, quickly. Most women are not comfortable with being the breadwinner. The mistake you made was not having or setting up a business with part of your savings. This would have kept you busy in the interim, and take care of somethings. You may have to seek for a loan, and start something, no matter how small.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by usmexy1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
If I have someone like your wife,I will be happy, she didn't cheat on you but she kept nagging because she was the one paying the bills, is not easy now.

We men need to start spending on things that does not depreciate such as properties.

There are some set of ladies whereby if their husband go bankrupt, their next move will be Suggar Daddies hunting. They are many on codedruns.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by BabaIbo: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Absolutely

I know whatsup na, I have been in the industry before.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

Thats women for you my brother. We guys need to accept dem the way they are and work really hard. When u pay bills they are the most loyal beings but when things flip they are the worst

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Judybash93(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Smart men don't marry

6 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by perryy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
grandstar:

What happened to "for better for worse"?

That one na scam. No love but interest

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't think your wife is bad, you have a responsibility and you failed her,
When you lost your job in 2020 ,you should have started a business with the savings you have left... I hope you get a better offer soon sha coz this is just the beginning of the end if care is not taken embarassed
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Humulity: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Do this and have peace.

GboyegaD:
It is difficult to say much since I wouldn't expect anyone to act the way she is. This is the only reason I advice people to look deep into the family they want to marry from. Once you notice how they react to money, it should tell you the kind of expectations to have with their daughter/son when it comes to money.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by shina11(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you no feed dog e go show you him wild side�

Ikorodu proverb�‍♂
Denvacandy:

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Judybash93(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
usmexy1:
If I have someone like your wife,I will be happy, she didn't cheat on you but she kept nagging because she was the one paying the bills, is not easy now.

We men need to start spending on things that does not depreciate such as properties.

There are some set of ladies whereby if their husband go bankrupt, their next move will be Suggar Daddies hunting. They are many on codedruns.com

Sir!!! You're encouraging childishness in these women with your write-up. As adults, men and women should be able to support each other especially when it comes to relationships but unfortunately reverse is the case

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by treatise: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
You're lucky that you're alive to experience the other side of your wife; just imagine if you were seeing her real person from the great beyond, you'd be turning in your grave. Real women( for better for worse) are rare. It is a learning point for you, never give up, I know you will bounce back. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Useku:
This is always the case when a guy looses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never back up plans,they will definitely desert you when live gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself.

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

Wow! You've spoken so well.

Thank you.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by chrizzyace: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

See my brother the best advice I can give you is to be strong ... continue to find any legitimate possible means that can get you out of this poverty, in other to restore things back... and also be prayerful. Nothing wey God no fit do...

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tenshades:
I believe you saw a red flag before marrying her but you chose to ignore the obvious signs that she was going to belittle you when you're financially down.

Now it has happened...emm...

Over to the elders in the building...

Leave red flag.
All women are d same

3 Likes

The lady is working and paying the bills, and you still expect her to cook for you and do all the housework? That’s why she is frustrated. The workload is too much. You should play her role, since she is playing your role.

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

Marriage is not only about love, it's about obligation and commitment to the long term goals for the family.
If only you had saved up and invested the expenses you literally spent on flights . For this your privilege of marrying in 2018 zoom and WhatsApp age, you could have leveraged on technology and sound financial education. You don't need pity, instead of staying at home wasting away your life and time, go and volunteer in a school around you. I know that tough times don't last so when you are back up again, be wise. Marriage is a marathon not sprint and you must always secure the future of your family with your inflows.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by achillesfoot(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Having worked as an expatriate in Lagos, Eket, Pretoria and Cape coast, I can say this, the Nigerian system is designed to keep the youth down, not even a single breath of fresh air. This applies to the educated and uneducated.. This also applies to black youths back home... I've done what I can call my best, took care of strangers, my staffs, I even fell for a scam, heck I even allowed a friend send money to Nigeria knowing fully well it's a scam.. I didn't warn him.. Dear Fellas, Women are fickle beings don't be enraged by their outburst they were wired that way.. As for those fellas who were deceived, pay attention, you haven't been paying attention.. The signs are always there stop ignoring them so you don't end up like me.. A lonely depressed disabled sad man who now sees nairaland as his source of life... I hope I didn't stir the pot too much.. Oh how had the mighty fallen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.