Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,159 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Delta Friend Is Married To Zimbabwe Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Delta Friend Is Married To Zimbabwe Lady (621 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Zimbabwe Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online (18+ Video) / Zimbabwe Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video Call (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Delta Friend Is Married To Zimbabwe Lady by Ilamina(f): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
No ghanaians

It feels so good
Re: My Delta Friend Is Married To Zimbabwe Lady by Ussycool: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aunty ghanian. Why are you like this?
Re: My Delta Friend Is Married To Zimbabwe Lady by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Congratulations to him and to her as well

But i hope you guys know that before the colonial Europe came to Africa, the borders we have today we're non-existent and if you were adventurous enough and had the will to do it. You could ride a horse, camel or donkey or trek for days, months and even years into other countries and get married without needing any paper works or documents

Many of you are products of such unions without even realising it. I'm sure if you took DNA tests you'll be very surprised that you are not 100% Nigerian or Ghanaian or Zimbabwean.

You'd also be surprised that you are not 100% Igbo or 100% Yoruba or 100% Ga or 100% Hausa

Even after we had borders at the initial stage they weren't well secured or guarded, there is hardly any fence or barrier separating neighboring African countries so people can just walk in and out of international borders without even realising it and they may settle on either side.

Long story short is Africans have been marrying themselves since time immemorial. Take a DNA test and see for yourself. I am very sure you will hardly find any African who is 100% from one tribe you will find Africans who are 100% Africans but you'll find it difficult looking for Africans who are 100% one tribe

As for 100% countries that's something else many tribes where divided into two or more nations and many countries are made up of more than 3 tribes so...

E get some Kain things went no suppose surprise us.
Re: My Delta Friend Is Married To Zimbabwe Lady by Boogyman557: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

2 Ladies Fight Dirty On The Street Over A Man / Damn. Don Jazzy Makes $300k In Ten Minutes NFT Sale / Latest Naija Jokes | Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.