Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu (44496 Views)

BREAKING: Dangote’s Brother, Sani, Dies In US Hospital / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Canih28: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by KoshCAD: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
So Tinubu knows that money cannot buy life.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Seniorwriter(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Life is transient!!!

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by akpunda86: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Really touching. Alhaji Aliko Dangote is seriously devasted by this gone-too-soon earthly departure of his brother embarassed

He must have been one of the unseen hands behind his success because late Sani Dangote is hardly in the news.

May God console him and give him the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. He should please set up a foundation to honour those ideals dear to his brother's heart. If it's the Northern Girl Child education or Environment or any other noble cause even in our universities like University of Lagos (UNILAG), he should please do it for the late Sani Dangote.

Sani was my boss but I tell u he no be brain behind Dangote infact he is a bad biz man.manx of his biz start and collapse unlike Atiku,He has his own biz interests different from the bro but under Dangote group like Dansa juice,Agro and cement bags all used in d group.Thank Sani for the experience I got from you
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Trumann: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cry cry cry
That's how other people watched their brothers, Mothers, Fathers die helplessly.

You're Igbo, not surprised at your post.

2 Likes

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Moneyboyz: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your trailers kill lots of people everyday, don't make this one seem special.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Traplord09: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/i-watched-my-brother-die-dangote-tells-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&s=08

They were just talking, non of them will learn anything from the death of the man.
We brought nothing into the world and it is certain we are going with nothing.
Let them keep running after the vanities of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by uthlaw: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok na, na person wey get money dey check the expiry date of his brother life tru machine..

Family wey no get money, na d final breath dem go just hear like this..... hmmmmmmm lobatan!!!

Some no go even dey around to hear the final hmmmmm cus they are on the lookout for hospital bill.

Dangote abeg tank God for ur life and privilege jare

Yesterday now davido accrued 200m whereas person wey dey owe me money sef never chop.
na werey you be....na person die,na comedy quote you de post!

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Wawelexy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Labadi69:

Look at this hopeless space booker. Yamayama fall on your big head there angry

You don old na......
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
akpunda86:

Sani was my boss but I tell u he no be brain behind Dangote infact he is a bad biz man.manx of his biz start and collapse unlike Atiku,He has his own biz interests different from the bro but under Dangote group like Dansa juice,Agro and cement bags all used in d group.Thank Sani for the experience I got from you
Relationships between brothers is more than naira and kobo. For some of us, even being alive today was because of the care our brother showed us before we now became men today. If you have a brother you are close to, you will understand. If you see how Donald Trump praises his elder brother Fred as his role model who made him a teetotaller today, you will keep wondering if it's not the same Fred Trump who died a chronic alcoholic. Today, Trump is respected more for being a teetotaller than being a successful business tycoon or as former US President yet it was Fred who helped him to become a teetotaller.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
uthlaw:

Guy!!! Pls wat is comic about wat i post??

A no be werey nau embarassed
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Toosure70: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
There is something great about this baba tinubu o

3 Likes

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Death is unfathomable!
but no matter how skillful death is, in wrestling lives. I am gonna make it to 120years on this surface of earth.
in gods name i pray (aseee).
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by toujurs: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tinubu knows money can't buy life, and he turned lagos into his business account. Blood thirsty thieve undecided
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by kunleiky(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Even behind the face mask, I can see how devastated he is because of his brother's demise.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by shigishege: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
Condolence to the dantata family.....

So our Tinubu knew that money cannot buy life? For real? Well am surprised!

If he truly meant what he said, make baba use all those acquired wealth(legit or not) for humanity now, why stacking dem up everywhere.....

Half of tinubu wealth will comfortably upgrade 700,000 lower class family living in penury to at least middle class. Or better still channel it to basic fundamental needs of the society.

Hypo.....
you can't talk without crying?? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by tiger28: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
T
Karlovych:
embarassed This cocaine dealer and the dullard are nothing but bad luck
The cocaine dealer is bridging gaps and took a WHOLE WEEK with the PEOPLE of Kano to commiserate with the RICHEST man [also the biggest political fund raiser] in Africa. MEANWHILE, i havent heard of any EASTERNER that has visited yet..........they still busy trying to blackmail the govt with "monday sit at home" from FOUR different IPOB groups,another one ipob leader [Ekpa] was busy last night threatening other IPOB leaders with mayhem all the way in finland. Come 2023 ,you will hear them saying "is it because we are igbos"
KONTINUE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by PlayerMeji: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Keep investing into manufacturing not health research and reforms

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Scottz: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
AccessME:
Na me suppose watch sani die? undecided

Na Death God take show these rich men say e pass them
tell me the offense dangote family offend you lmao
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by ensamy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
10 Billion dollars can't save a life. How much can save a Life. If no amount, then why don't people value the priceless thing such as ' life' here in this country. R.i.p to the dead.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Ikukuudo: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Very saddening...
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's how other folks watched their siblings, Mothers, dads die helplessly.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by ekanx27(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Valar Morgulis
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by abobote: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wawelexy:
Condolence to the dantata family.....

So our Tinubu knew that money cannot buy life? For real? Well am surprised!

If he truly meant what he said, make baba use all those acquired wealth(legit or not) for humanity now, why stacking dem up everywhere.....

Half of tinubu wealth will comfortably upgrade 700,000 lower class family living in penury to at least middle class. Or better still channel it to basic fundamental needs of the society.

Hypo.....
Which one Dantata family again?
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by SATANlST: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
before the money cannot buy life and vanity peasants flood the thread, let me tell u money can buy life. the reason his bro died is not because he cant buy life but because his is not smart enough to know how to do it and he dd not make his health a priority. like cars, our body gives us signals before breaking down, if he had used all the money he had to start fighting this early, i bet you he wont have died.

so Bleep you all peasants screaming money cant buy life. go and hustle

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by michoim(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya....Really touching.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote is seriously devasted by this gone-too-soon earthly departure of his brother embarassed

He must have been one of the unseen hands behind his success because late Sani Dangote is hardly in the news.

May God console him and give him the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

He should please set up a foundation to honour those ideals dear to his brother's heart. If it's the Northern Girl Child education or Environment or any other.May God bless Nigeria.

Nice one
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by muheeb01(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm God is the greatest....even with all the money there's nothing he could do....Death is inevitable but still take good care of yourself first..rip

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
A lesson to every living being...rich or poor that money, position and fame cannot buy life. We should fear God in all we do because here's a temporary place

1 Like

Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Jmichael1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok na, na person wey get money dey check the expiry date of his brother life tru machine..

Family wey no get money, na d final breath dem go just hear like this..... hmmmmmmm lobatan!!!

Some no go even dey around to hear the final hmmmmm cus they are on the lookout for hospital bill.

Dangote abeg tank God for ur life and privilege jare

Yesterday now davido accrued 200m whereas person wey dey owe me money sef never chop.

dis life no balance at all,i dey here dey fyn 10k 4 almost 1wk nah,i neva still get am,while person dey make over 200m in hours.i had to delete almost all my contacts bcus the are of no use.
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by Jmichael1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
uthlaw:

na him 1st die,abi people never die b4?
Re: I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sorry for the lost

It is quite pathetic watching your loved one die, the day I watched my little sister died helplessly at Announceation Hospital ENUGU while on life supporting machine is one of the days I will never forget in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.