Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (50846 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Famousbabe(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Aliko Dangote and his younger brother, Sani Dangote pictured at the wedding dinner of Sani Dangote's son, Mohammed Dangote And Sara live now at he Mandarin Oriental oriental Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.

Dangote's younger brother, Sani Dangote got married to beautiful daughter of Malaysian billionaire.

Guests include former Prime Minister of Kenya, RAILA AMOLO ODINGA, Edo State Governor, Obaseki, CHIEF OLUSEGUN OSOBA, SANUSI DAGGASH, FEMI OTEDOLA, MRS ODINGA and many VVIPs.

Watch videos from the billionaire occasion and
see more photos.

SOURCE

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Famousbabe(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
See more photos and watch billionaire wedding videos HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ceejayMAX(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
pover-tea na one tea i no fit drink guy

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Greatfuse: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
This anuofia ignored the whole almanjiri babes for North and went on to marry a Malaysian girl, chai

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by peter1994(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Its safe to say MONEY has arrived

11 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by HisMajesty1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
This extravagance in weddings is extremely unnecessary.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by santopelele(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Money is good, God please answer my prayers, i need to make this money

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by aziaka111(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
money must be made

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Ogaga87(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nothing pass like that
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by salt1: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
I thought Muslims don't do this kind of wedding

6 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ifymadu: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm beginning to suspect dangote and otedola the way they follow each other for nyash, I hope they are not what my second mind is telling me? Hmmm

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by TemmyT002(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by CharleyBright(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ok.
Na dem - dem.
Millionaire's son will always marry Millionaire's daughter.

And whenever they are on the internet, it is dem doing Lavish weddings or showing off luxurious properties.

And what of the poor man?
The only time you see them on the internet is when they are brutally dead or dying... a Sacrificial lamb for the Rich.
The Rich are living at the Expense of Poor man.

All you there, ..Stop celebrating and Dying for these people!!!
They dont give a fvck about.

16 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Oceannaagent: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by bobokeshington: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
I must marry from a rich family

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by besticality: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dem dem
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by oluwatosink: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by MrAJQ(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Billionaires wedding. I dof my cap

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by debasco1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
The rich always go for the rich.... If we no get money weytin we gain for this world.

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by firstolalekan(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Marry your mate

Rich for reach
Poor for pore

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Wealth attracts wealth so little wonder the rich often gets drawn to the rich on marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Bern1992(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
See level.
I dey here dey try how I go sell one chicken. Oluwa where you?

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by IamPatriotic(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
I admire the billionaire bonds between Dangote and Otedola, they're always there for each other.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Anita01(f): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
US verified female Upwork account for sale

Price: 10k only

Phone and other documents: Verified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by SocialJustice: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
HisMajesty1:
This extravagance in weddings is extremely unnecessary.
You haven't made money yet, relax. When you hit your first $1bn, come back to talk.

19 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Jonadull: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
salt1:
Define “this” .

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceejayMAX:
pover-tea na one tea i no fit drink guy

But I have a feeling say na from when you dey inside womb you don dey drink am self...

just a feeling please... no offence

4 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by ceejayMAX(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

But I have a feeling say na from when you dey inside womb you don dey drink am self...

just a feeling please... no offence
i also have a feeling dat u need sense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by apholaryn: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
salt1:
you're not exposed enough
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceejayMAX:
i also have a feeling dat u need sense

grin grin

But bros... upon how I said 'no offence', u still replied me with this

Na so the thing pain you?

18 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by YurFatHer: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
olowos
Re: Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia by nijabazaar: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
ifymadu:
I'm beginning to suspect dangote and otedola the way they follow each other for nyash, I hope they are not what my second mind is telling me? Hmmm

Most times closet gays type this kinda rubbish

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / Can I Make Money Online Without Money? see answer inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.