Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her (1941 Views)

My Fiancee's Mom Is Very Egocentric And Demanding. HELP!!! / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Fiancee's Mom Pays Man's Tuition After He Dropped Out Of University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
I am visiting this Sunday... Guys pls i need your advise on wat to buy 4 her and how to prepare, because i am nervous, grin cheesy

Note:mature minds only pls... Don't come here and display your stupidity

Kids and the unserious ones... Pls i use God to beg u.. Stay out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't buy shi shi. Just be be yourself since it's your first time. You can get her something on your second visit. Just dress simple and smart

4 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
I think it depends on the mother's personality. Someone like my mom would appreciate a cake, or anything edible that she can serve while you're around at that moment for the future talks. Nothing of real value would be accepted.

Sir, maybe you should ask your fiancee too... She should be the one to answer your question. Afterall she knows her mother more than you and US.

3 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Agricmoney(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just buy fruits and bread and be nice to everyone .

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by FahBuLous: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Trust me, women love wrappers, thick ones they can use to sow one fine style they saw in church..
Got that expo from my beloved mom...
Try it and see her welcome you with open arms...
She will even overfeed you till you beg her to stop giving you food.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Oblongata: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buy fruits, just fruits...

Oranges, bananas, apples, watermelon, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Either fruits, a very nice fabri or both. Ask your babe, she should know better.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 12:02am On Nov 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Don't buy shi shi. Just be be yourself since it's your first time. You can get her something on your second visit. Just dress simple and smart

Thanks bro
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Doradorwa:
I think it depends on the mother's personality. Someone like my mom would appreciate a cake, or anything edible that she can serve while you're around at that moment for the future talks. Nothing of real value would be accepted.

Sir, maybe you should ask your fiancee too... She should be the one to answer your question. Afterall she knows her mother more than you and US.

Thanks bro... I won't be meeting her at home but at her shop, she has a mini mart, she wants to have some discussion with me before meeting my Fiancee's dad
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2021
FahBuLous:
Trust me, women love wrappers, thick ones they can use to sow one fine style they saw in church..
Got that expo from my beloved mom...
Try it and see her welcome you with open arms...
She will even overfeed you till you beg her to stop giving you food.... grin grin

I will meet her at her shop, she has a mini mart. grin grin.. Leeme get some agbo jedi ready because she will offer me different type of drinks and chololates grin grin grin I don't think is necessary to accept what eva she offers me
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by FahBuLous: 1:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Wayne4uall:

I will meet her at her shop, she has a mini mart. grin grin.. Leeme get some agbo jedi ready because she will offer me different type of drinks and chololates grin grin grin I don't think is necessary to accept what eva she offers me
It's very necessary o... Collect Everything, it's ur first time meeting her , don't reject anything she offers you, it will show you love and accept her as your mother in law...
Person like my mother eh, if you meet her for house, you go chop begin beg mama to stop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 1:19am On Nov 20, 2021
FahBuLous:
It's very necessary o... Collect Everything, it's ur first time meeting her , don't reject anything she offers you, it will show you love and accept her as your mother in law...
Person like my mother eh, if you meet her for house, you go chop begin beg mama to stop grin grin

Ok i will grin
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2021
buy them frozen chicken bro...
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by GboyegaD(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2021
You don't have to buy anything for the mom. Let her know you for who you are.
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Sonnobax15(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
angry
This one wor start wetin go hard am to continue now angry

Must you buy her Something? undecided

Can't you just go and come back the same way you visited? undecided

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by KiNg0G: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Mumu, you won just present yourself for billing
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by AoifeNightfall: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2021
A bottle of wine at least?

Why will you go to visit your mother-in-law to be for the first time in your life and go empty handed. Does that sound normal to you?

2 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by simplepee(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Una go open mouth abi keyboard waaaa commit rubbish..

Do you know who he is? Abi English just dey sweet you to type??

Abi you think everyone is senseless like you lots on Nl??

With 1k, he can buy something. What do you now mean by knowing him for who he is? Knowing him as a stingy and alainironu like you??

3 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by GboyegaD(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2021
simplepee:

With 1k, he can buy something. What do you now mean by knowing him for who he is? Knowing him as a stingy and alainironu like you??

Why get high blood pressure over my post and why read it with a negative mind? I'm not the cause of your frustration so please, don't vent your frustration on me. How does the gift depict his personality?
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by AoifeNightfall: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Op if I were you, I'd listen to the women here o. Your fiancee's mom is a woman not a man. Maybe when you're going to visit her dad follow their advice and go empty-handed. Them no dey teach simple courtesy for school sha.

1 Like

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Muzikluva(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2021
simplepee:

Gbayi! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2021
KiNg0G:
Mumu, you won just present yourself for billing

Lol.. Wat type of billing are u talking about o..... She has more than enough wink
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Dude are u for real? cheesy grin, if i should let her know me for who i am, i am capable of buying her a gift of 30k.... U don't know me bro
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2021
AoifeNightfall:
A bottle of wine at least?

Why will you go to visit your mother-in-law to be for the first time in your life and go empty handed. Does that sound normal to you?

May Ur days b long
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Why get high blood pressure over my post and why read it with a negative mind? I'm not the cause of your frustration so please, don't vent your frustration on me. How does the gift depict his personality?

As an African man, gifts are very important if u are visiting ur in laws 4 d first time
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by GboyegaD(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wayne4uall:

As an African man, gifts are very important if u are visiting ur in laws 4 d first time

I guess we all are wired differently and I'm not sure any of my sibling's husband brought gifts for my mom whenever they met her the first time as normally, they would have discouraged such and same with me.

The first day I met my wife's parents, I went empty handed and ate the pounded yam I was offered. It doesn't mean I don't regard them, it is just me following my style of trying not to buy people over to me as I believe in earned loyalty for both parties.

3 Likes

Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by merieam16(f): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Envelope money and give her when leaving
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

I guess we all are wired differently and I'm not sure any of my sibling's husband brought gifts for my mom whenever they met her the first time as normally, they would have discouraged such and same with me.

The first day I met my wife's parents, I went empty handed and ate the pounded yam I was offered. It doesn't mean I don't regard them, it is just me following my style of trying not to buy people over to me as I believe in earned loyalty for both parties.

This one weak me o
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Wayne4uall(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

which state are u from
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by Assumptabeke(f): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2021
merieam16:
Envelope money and give her when leaving
Whatever you do, don't try this. She may find it insulting as you're not yet in the family. Instead use the money to buy hampers.
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by GboyegaD(m): 2:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Wayne4uall:
which state are u from

Lagos.
Re: Visiting my Fiancee's Mom 4 The For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Her by 22o62021: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Just volunteer to help her refill her 12.5kg gas cylinder

But op
Anything you have in mind

Don’t go empty handed o

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Woman, I Believe In MGTOW! / Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / My Fiancee Is Always Depressed, Talks About Suicide Most Times. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.