Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices (9413 Views)

FG, Labour To Meet Tomorrow Over Strike, Minimum Wage. / APC National Convention: CCEPC Zones Party Offices (See List) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by aviara: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Majority of APC governors are for Tinubu

...like El rufai, Fayemi etc. The governors facilitated the removal of Oshiomole who is Tinubu's ally as national chairman. Well las las your eye go clear.
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by Indispensable85(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:
Dem no Dey zone the President go south again?

Fake news..

Try to dey read before u comment.
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:

...like El rufai, Fayemi etc. The governors facilitated the removal of Oshiomole who is Tinubu's ally as national chairman. Well las las your eye go clear.
Yes, like Sanwo Olu, Ganduje etc

Your eyes go clear soon

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by MrBanner(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2021
Jeso1:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j justwise rocktation Mukina2
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by juman(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Next president MUST be a christian, if we love ourselves in this country.
Another muslim president would mess up insecurity more.

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by Amah70: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Kwanza:
...North Central, South East may get national chairman, secretary

https://leadership.ng/national-convention-apc-governors-to-meet-tomorrow-over-zoning-of-party-offices/

It’s clear that given Nigeria’s lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators, no presidential candidate from the south can win presidential election in Nigeria if the north supports a candidate from the north.

That’s why rotation of the presidency between the north and south is necessary.
It’s also clear that if the SW APC politicians don’t support APC presidential candidate from the east to succeed PMB, a northerner president-elect shall succeed PMB, because the SW can’t subscribe to rotation to make south produce a successor to PMB, but refuses rotation in the south to enable the east whose turn it is to produce a successor to PMB.

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by Nonexisting: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
mrvitalis:
PDP done set this ones up

Any attempt to zone in APC would scatter the party simple
Aswear. PDP na old ashewo whereas APC still dey wear G-string.
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by babyfaceafrica: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:
One major agenda of the APC governors is to ensure Tinubu doesn't get the presidential ticket. They are very serious about it, even though not all the governors are in support of this agenda.
tell us more, it seems you were at the meeting

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2021
juman:
Next president MUST be a christian, if we love ourselves in this country.
Another muslim president would mess up insecurity more.
Religion doesn't matter, ability should be what is considered

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by babyfaceafrica: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Amah70:

It’s clear that given Nigeria’s lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators, no presidential candidate from the south can win presidential election in Nigeria if the north supports a candidate from the north.

That’s why rotation of the presidency between the north and south is necessary.
It’s also clear that if the SW APC politicians don’t support APC presidential candidate from the east to succeed PMB, a northerner president-elect shall succeed PMB, because the SW can’t subscribe to rotation to make south produce a successor to PMB, but refuses rotation in the south to enable the east whose turn it is to produce a successor to PMB.
Speculations, nothing is sacrosanct

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by aviara: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Speculations, nothing is sacrosanct

Gbamsolutely. I concur with you. I am not Igbo, but I dislike the hate Yoruba's have for Igbos. That was how they almost accused Igbo's of masterminding the protest that led to lots of destruction in Lagos. Thank God the likes of Falz and Debo aren't Igbo's, they would have roasted them raw.
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by aviara: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
To subscribe to rotational presidency is to promote peace and equity. So the SE should produce the president in 2023. SW should wait till 2040.
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by babyfaceafrica: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:

Gbamsolutely. I concur with you. I am not Igbo, but I dislike the hate Yoruba's have for Igbos. That was how they almost accused Igbo's of masterminding the protest that led to lots of destruction in Lagos. Thank God the likes of Falz and Debo aren't Igbo's, they would have roasted them raw.
Some
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by Forest122: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by Ijoba85: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dem don start again. Everything has remained the same since stone age
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by adelaja70(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:

How did they hate the igbos? But why una dey troway brain when una wan comment?
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by adelaja70(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:
To subscribe to rotational presidency is to promote peace and equity. So the SE should produce the president in 2023. SW should wait till 2040.
This is not PDP thread...

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by DimChukwuOjukwu: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
aviara:

No need to pretend boss. You're one of us. Expecting the Yorubas to pay our hate with love would be very foolish of them. Say the truth for once.
Re: National Convention: APC Governors To Meet Tomorrow Over Zoning Of Party Offices by juman(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2021
APC should consider a woman to lead their party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Gives Police 48 Hours To Vacate NURTW Secretariat / NNPC Signs Deal To Build Another 100,000bpd Refining Plant Within PH Refinery / Atiku Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.