Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition (59904 Views)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs Watches As His Wife, Joke Silva Feeds Their Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by ginggerxy: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Millimann:
See how she disclosed everything and everyone is cool with it.

But for the man in Abuja, everything would be shrouded in secrecy.
Even when we are indirectly paying for his medical bills
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Saintmary(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Alzheimer's disease, dementia or Parkinson's disease affects 3 million Americans annually despite their healthcare delivery system. I don't know the statistics in Nigeria because it isn't recorded.

Bill Gates is committed to finding the best possible solution for these diseases that attack when grandparents retire from labour and intend to spend quality time with their children and grandchildren. I think this disease killed Gates, the senior, and the father of the richest man in the world wouldn't die if money could treat dementia.

These category of diseases is better prevented than cured.

Dementia is a disease that is usually managed. In developed countries there are dementia care homes.

Those facilities are lacking in Nigeria which makes men that suffer from Dementia to be at the mercy of their wives.

Why am I saying all these?

I'm advising bachelors eligible for marriage to avoid evening newspapers at all cost. grin

Marry a woman that is at least 10 years younger than you so that if this disease sets in both of you would not suffer it together because women are more likely to suffer dementia than men.

Also, since there are no care homes in Nigeria, your survival depends on the willingness of your wife to take care of you since your children will be taking care of their own families.

Jacob's survival today is because he married a "very good" woman he is 19 years older than who is taking care of him .

You had good points at the beginning of your epistle, but you messed it up with your childish diss at older women.

Madam Joke was around 35 when she married Papa Olu.

She was your exact classic evening newspaper. What helps their marriage is that she, with enough life experience under her belt was able to appreciate her man and show him kindness in his old age.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by emmanuelbrown26: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
josewale:

I stay at Ogun state sir
Far sir, Lagos state, igando precisely
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by piagetskinner(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yea I was wondering why The sudden weight loss…

May God do a miracle for them
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Okhuadams(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
The public already killed him long ago with rumors about his death . All that is left now is his funeral and burial arrangements
the whole public killed him but only u one don dey plan funeral and burial arrangement in advance. Chief Oganiser
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's normal for people to suffer from dementia in their old age. We man in Asorock and his old political friends and even have dementia and still deciding for Nigeria. Their own even even so bad they don't remember their ages. Today they are 64, tomorrow they are 85 and next tomorrow they are 72yrs.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Hashabiah: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Okhuadams:
the whole public killed him but only u one don dey plan funeral and burial arrangement in advance. Chief Oganiser
Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Drogunov: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
MrImole:
Mad cow...

So sorry!

Oh my God! You are such a dingbat! Are you this ignorant? No wonder. It even shows in the quality of what you post on this forum. So much emptiness and shallowness. Which school did you attend self? Even if you did art courses, this does not justify this depth of ignorance being displayed by you.
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by illicit(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
medriano:

You lack EMPATHY.

Sorry tho
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by ORACULUM(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
One of the best .
Age.
Life.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by jaxxy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chieffoo007:
#Davido#
For president 2023

If Davido contests for osun or even Lagos state governorship elections he will win hands down.
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by descarado: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
Na you see the home wey i dey talk about?
Haba naah!!
Have you toured round the country to know if such actually exists or not?
This one I saw incorporates almost everything that concerns health and that is why I made mention of it because of the topic on the thread DEMENTIA.
you should have just asked if the facility takes care of that too, instead of running down what I proposed.
It is not government owned, but owned and well managed by a private individual.
As at the last time I spoke to the owner, she told that 2 state government wants to replicate what she has done on a government level.
If it doesn't cover or meet up, she would not be getting such proposals.
Can you tell me the name of the place and where its located please in Abuja.
I will send somebody there tomorrow. Thank you
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by ednut1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Alzheimer's disease, dementia or Parkinson's disease affects 3 million Americans annually despite their healthcare delivery system. I don't know the statistics in Nigeria because it isn't recorded.

Bill Gates is committed to finding the best possible solution for these diseases that attack when grandparents retire from labour and intend to spend quality time with their children and grandchildren. I think this disease killed Gates, the senior, and the father of the richest man in the world wouldn't die if money could treat dementia.

Dementia is a disease that is usually managed. In developed countries there are dementia care homes.

Those facilities are lacking in Nigeria which makes men that suffer from Dementia to be at the mercy of their wives.

I'm advising bachelors eligible for marriage to avoid evening newspapers at all cost. grin

Marry a woman that is at least 10 years younger than you so that if this disease sets in both of you would not suffer it together because women are more likely to suffer dementia than men.

Also, since there are no care homes in Nigeria, your survival depends on the willingness of your wife to take care of you since your children will be taking care of their own families.

Jacob's survival today is because he married a "very good" woman he is 19 years older than who is taking care of him .
you think most women will agree to take care of their husband They will give him rat poison or strangle him.marry a woman around your age. Make provisions for things like this. You think regina Daniel will stay if it was ned
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Oharina(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:

Eyyhen... So dementia has no cure oh!
And the vegetable in Aso Rock overcame it despite being an ancestor.
Damn... What bubu can not do doesn't exist.�

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Amanda4life: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:

SHE IS NOT TAKING CARE OF HIM BECAUSE OF THE AGE GAP.

BOTH THEM ARE RESPONSIBLE,

AND THEY BEHAVE RESPONSIBLY TO EACH OTHER.

THIS HAPPENS, WHEN A GOOD HEAT MEETS A GOOD HEART ALSO.AND BOTH ARE RESPONSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by MrMacinterchi1: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
illicit:
Oh no wonder
That's why he forgot to shave undecided
lolgrin
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by muyeski21(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
The public already killed him long ago with rumors about his death . All that is left now is his funeral and burial arrangements

May God help ur soul
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Enyimbamercedes: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Same ailment as the president!
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by CuteTolex(f): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mummyfour:
there's actually one of it's kind nursing, convalescence and old people's home of international standard in Abuja with up to date quality facilities.
I open mouth when I saw this place.
It took years of the owner going round western countries, and she replicated it here in Nigeria with dedicated staff.
The facility can pass for at least a 3 star hotel if you need to categorize it.
Infact the place is cool for people that can afford to take care of their loved ones, even when they are not readily available for them due to the stress involved and maybe tight schedule.
Doctors are on call, and nice meals and laundry is taken care of in the bills.

Most people may not be able to afford it,
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by CuteTolex(f): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
billyG:
That's is not a good thing to happen to any old person it turns them to a bambino that can wee,poo on themselves,say incoherent gibberish & have to lock them indoor not to get lost in d neigbourhood,i have witnessed a boy told his dementia father to go back inside if not he will not buy him biscuits & he obeyed like a toddler.
For Olu his time to take a bow is near.

This is so true, my dad is going through this at the moment, it saddens me anytime I look at him, I also pity my mum cos it's not easy to take care of a dementia patient, the stress is not from here at all
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Farfalla(f): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:

"Men who suffer Dementia will be at the mercy of their wives".

LOL. Any individual who suffers any disease will likely be at the mercy of their spouse, male or female. You think it's by having a spouse of a certain age that you'll escape abandonment? Dementia isn't the only disease which can afflict you and leave you at somebody's mercy. You can be diagnosed with diabetes, or get a spine infection or injury in your 20s, 30s or 40s. It's not a 14-year old that will take care of you. It is your evening newspaper wife that will, if she's compassionate.

There are no guarantees of how your spouse will turn out in the future. None I tell you. Joke Silva could have decided to turn into a cougar and invite little boys into her house but she chooses to be a care giver to her husband, not because she's 20 years younger than Olu, but because she's compassionate and committed to him. Another woman 20 years younger than Olu would have looked at this time as the perfect opportunity to "relocate" to America with her younger lover.

I've come to understand that some stuff expressed on this forum are usually done so as jokes and banter but sometimes we end up portraying high-level ignorance and sounding so stupid in the process. Honestly.

It's normal to bash women on Nairaland, and even more common to bash older women, but that shouldn't be an excuse to keep spewing nonsense all the time.

Just pray that when that time comes when life throws its worst afflictions your way, you'll have a compassionate spouse to stand by you, young or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Farfalla(f): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:

"Men who suffer Dementia will be at the mercy of their wives".

LOL. Any individual who suffers any disease will likely be at the mercy of their spouse, male or female. You think it's by having a spouse of a certain age that you'll escape abandonment? Dementia isn't the only disease which can afflict you and leave you at somebody's mercy. You can be diagnosed with diabetes, or get a spine infection or injury in your 20s, 30s or 40s. It's not a 14-year old that will take care of you. It is your evening newspaper wife that will, if she's compassionate.

There are no guarantees of how your spouse will turn out in the future. None I tell you. Joke Silva could have decided to turn into a cougar and invite little boys into her house but she chooses to be a care giver to her husband, not because she's 20 years younger than Olu, but because she's compassionate and committed to him. Another woman 20 years younger than Olu would have looked at this time as the perfect opportunity to "relocate" to America with her younger lover.

I've come to understand that some stuff expressed on this forum are usually done so as jokes and banter but sometimes we end up portraying high-level ignorance and sounding so stupid in the process. Honestly.

It's normal to bash women on Nairaland, and even more common to bash older women, but that shouldn't be an excuse to keep spewing nonsense all the time.

Just pray that when that time comes when life throws its worst afflictions your way, you'll have a compassionate spouse to stand by you. Younger or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by kareemkamil(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:

Bro dis ur mouth no good ooooo
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Hashabiah: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
kareemkamil:

Bro dis ur mouth no good ooooo
I am not wishing him death ,okay . All I am doing is just making mockery of the rumors that were circulating on social media
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Mummyfour(f): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
CuteTolex:

Most people may not be able to afford it,
very true oo.
But when I considered the amount and put it side by side the services being rendered, it's rather far.
24 hrs power, their feeding and laundry taken care of.
The ones that can't clean up or bath themselves are hellp to do so.
And a lot more.
If things weren't so bad and costly in Nigeria, the services rendered there is actually worth their fee

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by iamme1234(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:

Chai
Chai chai
Too bad of you to issues that statement.
Instead it should have gone to the lifeless
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Teejay13(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:

You seems to be thinking from your anus oga, imagine your statement. What you wished for others is what you shall be wished also.

Also pray to God for you to even live up to his current age, idiots!
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by medriano: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
todaynewsreview:
Hmmmmmm @seun, I can do some decent work in sanitizing this forum from some unwanted comments like some above. Thanks

Would be nice. How some persons can actually write such distasteful comments surprises me. Well, it will get to their turn. Silly idiots.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by Amspecial: 12:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Even davido Sabi federal character pass buhari na wa o.
Chieffoo007:
#Davido#
For president 2023
Re: Olu Jacobs Has Dementia – Wife, Joke Silva Reveals Actor's Health Condition by medriano: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

This your comment is rather too harsh.

What do you expect from a dregs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Girl Stabs Boyfriend To Death At DS ICT Polytechnic Abeokuta (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.