Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. (44608 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello beautiful people.
Let me make this short and precise as usual wink

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.
I am in my early twenties.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Righteousness2(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Young man,
The Father of all lies, the devil is blowing you breeze and whispering in your ears that it is nothing! there is no big deal about it! She is a nice woman!

But I bring you the word of the Lord and the voice of reasoning! The devil is out to Shatter , Scatter and Destroy your Destiny.
Go and learn from Samson the Strong and Flee with all your Might and Strength before you are reduce to a loaf of agege bread.

864 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Scientists(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Let me advice you.

Find the married woman picture or capture one in your brain. For maximum performance, Replace her body with Alexis Texas body in your memory.

Every morning, go to the bathroom and picture her in ur memory or phone, ejaculate two times with such picture. At office in the afternoon, do same 2 times and at night b4 you pray, do same and then ask God to forgive u.

Do this for as long as possible even if it costs ur life. It is better to die with dic.k in your hand than dic.k in the pvssy, no honor in that.

Dalu

196 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Hashabiah: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oga, if you are wise you will take this advice : have nothing to do with a married woman . That's all I can say . And if you like , let the satanists and fornicators of Nairaland advice you , na you sabi. But if you start dey collect karma, you are on you own undecided

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Death trap!
Cut off now or regret it!

Where are your morals?

Why of all the single ladies out there, you've decided to pitch your tent with a married woman with 5 children whos husband is still very much alive?

Do you know the tradition and laws binding married people in her husband's place?

You people just like toying with your life's and destinies.

You have no biz going near a married woman in the first place.

Please, retrace your steps before you implicate a whole family.

134 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't destroy your life with your own hands,most times it's not advisable to be overly nice to a man as a married woman because you niceness can be misinterpreted as what we have here.Create boundaries and guard your heart from someone's possession.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Married woman?

That's a deadly position. Take a distance from her before it's too late... Getting unnecessarily close to a married woman is like trespassing into a military zone.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stories don plenty these days o

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by tooth4tooth: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you follow your biased mind , the enjoyment is temporary but the consequences is unimaginable. Be warned!!

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
[s]
Scientists:
Let me advice you.

Find a married woman that is not too big nor too tiny, if possible to get her picture.

Every morning, go to the bathroom and and picture her in ur memory or phone, ejaculate two times with such picture. At office in the afternoon, do same 2 times and at night b4 you pray, do same and then ask God to forgive u.

Do this for as long as possible even if it costs ur life. It is better to die with dic.k in your hand than dic.k in the pvssy
[/s]

Trash.
Read the rubbish you typed aloud let me hear.
Bleep off.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
lalasticlala, where you dey?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by NwaAmaikpe: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
shocked

You are a heartless demon.

A woman risks all she has; risking her reputation, spending her emotions, her food, her concern and her attention on you, she shields you at work too and the best you can do to show appreciation is to fake different excuses to avoid bringing some joy into her life.

A woman who is willing to risk her home and who sees the good many single ladies don't see in you is a gem you shouldn't trade for all the preachings in the world.
The sin of shagging her is just as bad as the sin of lying to her.

If you don't want to get emotionally involved with her. Stop eating her food, stop allowing her spend her airtime on you, man up for your errors at work and free her from your manipulations.

May we not see our destiny helpers and let the fetters of morals bind us from attaining life progress through them.

Except you are frigid, impotent or not proud of the demeanour of your manhood, you have no reason to not water the loins of this hornie woman who ticks most of the boxes for you.

Baba lay that woman down, strip her off, spread her legs apart and beat some sense into her coochie; don't stop till it's numb and dry from acute penile torture.
Pound it the same way you'd pound a man who was caught fornicating with another man's wife.

Well, I don't blame you, I blame the married women who don't have eyes to spot who is ready to play ball from him whose balls are unready for play.

143 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by tillaman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don’t do it man at the end of the day you will realise it’s not even worth it
Pay no mind to what Nwaamaikpe has to say he is famed for he is a scarlet man
Wait for the day mama Ramotu husband will drive a 9 inch nail into his cranium

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
undecided
Op, remove your eyes from another man wife lipsrsealed. If you really wanna live long....

When I hear strange stories like these, I'm always baffled....That was how one married woman was stalking my immediate younger bro...The moment my bro began to notice,na once him reduce him friendship with her......Women why?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Twoclans(f): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness and nwamaikpe cheesy

@ OP which of the suggestions do you follow now grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by stan83: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote you are emotionally digging your grave.. leave married women alone, there a lot of single good looking, homely and intelligent girls out there.. odauthor=Omicron007 post=107797461]Hello beautiful people.

I don't even know how to put this. But let me say that I have been getting emotionally attached to married women/single mothers and I am worried about it.

Fast forward to my current case. There is this lady that works in the same department with me in a firm. She is married but her husband is outside town. He works and has been away for almost three months.
The lady is very young though she has five kids. She has a banging physique despite birthing five kids.

She prepares my own food specially and brings it to the office. She calls me frequently after work and she covers or stands for me a lot. There are instances where I have missed briefings, but she held sway for me and made me escape query letters.

We are very close and she confides in me a lot. Whenever I tell her I am going to see my female friends on a weekend, she is not happy. Instead, she says that I am not getting close to her enough because she is married.

I have promised to take her out and she has been reminding me constantly. I have been faking different excuses for procastination purposes.

To be honest, if she was single, I could have done the needful by now. But I am constrained by several factors. I don't want to have issues with her and I want to be in her good books.

I need advice please.[/quote]
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Righteousness and nwamaikpe cheesy

@ OP which of the suggestions do you follow now grin

No be small wahala...lol

NwaAmaikpe is my mentor in the literary circle.
Righteousness2 is our Nairaland resident pastor.

As your moniker suggests, these are two personalities from two clans cheesy

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Married woman?

That's a deadly position. Take a distance from her before it's too late... Getting unnecessarily close to a married woman is like trespassing into a military zone.

Abegi!

Nothing dey happen.

You only just need ro be very discreet

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
lalasticlala, where you dey?

If she Is not the clingy type that would want to be marking territory around you trust me you can be banging her regularly and no one would know.

I hope you have your own apartment and It Is located In a quiet part of town

Having a married woman as your girlfriend gives you more peace of mind grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Pumpumking: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

[b][/b]
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Pumpumking: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Brothers is very ok.. truss me. I yansh mostly married womens coz they r loyal , they keep secret and best of all, they dont stress u has long has u giv dem moiney...WELL DONE SIR! smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Boogyman557: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Holly Gram cool Dis can be tempting MAN... If too say u de SMOKE WEED, na to grab 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1. KUSH 1 and everything go de ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

7 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Myer(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Dont let all these religious people on NL scare you with their BS.

Though I'll advice you refrain from indulging her.
She's obviously also fanning the embers of having you as a side dick.

The truth is any office entanglement is a tricky one. It can make your life a living hell if it goes south.
Though now you're enjoying the Perqs cos it's going well.

At your age, I know how much you want to experiment with life. But it's a no-no for an office entanglement. Unless you can easily get another job.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Bigpapi: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

Raw Acid fall on you

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dis can be tempting MAN... If too say u de SMOKE WEED, na to grab 1, ROLL 1, LITE 1. KUSH 1 and everything go de ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

Abobi, I dey kush.
Pass me some make I roll so that my eyes go see these comments here well well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Omicron007: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bigpapi:

Raw Acid fall on you

What will now fall on you.
Mr.Perfect.

Get out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Orire01(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omo, Wahala no dey finish!
Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Chummynoni(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
You have already fvcked the woman in your mind. Oh poor woman !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Charmingrascal(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dig your own grave, inform your friends and families to notify Nairalanders of your burial.

Flee from another man's wife

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Godada(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2021

Back then, I did town service during the evening to augment my cash flow.

While I was at it, these three hefty men filled my car. They are dead serious and we're having this heart to heart discussion among themselves oblivious to my presence.

Then one of them spoke solemnly: stay away from married woman. She is worst than a deity.

Our eyes connected from the rear view mirror.

There are lots of girls in relationship with boyfriends and sugar daddies, fuçk them if you wanna but stay out of a relationship with a married woman.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by DaInferno(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't wanna read what d fk you just wrote, but you don't need advice mahn, you deserve some nasty asss whoopn coming here talking about trippn over another man's woman.

If you don't have the fear of God in you,nothing makes sense to you!
Omicron007:
Hello beautiful people.

I need advice please.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. by Karleb(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sooner or later, you will get what you're finding.

Seriously, these married women are not trying at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.