Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money (15236 Views)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Infinix Note 11i - Don't Waste Money / Don't Waste Your MONEY!!!! Tecno Spark 8 Vs Tecno Spark 7 / Tech Ad Revenue Get Ur Money Without Referrals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Bosun13: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Using Iphone in as much am not a yahoo boy it's kind of overhype, suffering and smiling... Called me what u like but reason with me... I started with iphone 4s till generation of iphone 11 pro max...all I see is ego and notice me .... android is the best for you without stressing yourslf with hard earning money.... Iphone is bored ..this is little advice is for you contemplating btw iphone and Android.
My brother stay bless.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Onyeka90210(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sapa nice one

21 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Abudu2000(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is the ops roommate

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Flamees(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Remember when i was using iphone xs
I jumped from s9 plus to xs
Omo too much restrictions
Which one be Wizkid Essence at $4 for apple music

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by vinceyinnovation: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Watch out...the mental slaves to iPhone will come for your neck. grin

Mind you I use iPhone 2s
So I know what I'm talking about.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by doubleE70: 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op tell them ooo... if u are thinking of buying an iPhone you better stop there and think again.. iphone uses data madly .. pls and pls ooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by DaInferno(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bosun13:
Using Iphone in as much am not a yahoo boy it's kind of overhype, suffering and smiling... Called me what u like but reason with me... I started with iphone 4s till generation of iphone 11 pro max...all I see is ego and notice me .... android is the best for you without stressing yourslf with hard earning money.... Iphone is bored ..this is little advice is for you contemplating btw iphone and Android.
My brother stay bless.
couldn't agree less brother... you and Davido got my respect cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by tecnolad(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
You are funny OP. Either you used a fake 11 pro max or you didn't use an iPhone at all.

If you've used apps on iOS and same apps on Android, then you'd know that you get better experience and features on iOS.

What restrictions do you have? Not being able to use a launcher and cartoon icon packs? cheesy

High-end Android devices are amazing, just like high-end iOS devices are amazing.

Stop being bias bro

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nurez305(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
doubleE70:
Op tell them ooo... if u are thinking of buying an iPhone you better stop there and think again.. iphone uses data madly .. pls and pls ooo
in Qdot voice

Talika Oni kara'mo, Ewo ni pe Benz je epo

You are broke bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
You're very right... iPhone is boring to me, tho I can't do without it.

I sell one only because it's reliable with much demand.

I use android tho

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bosun13:
My brother stay bless.

You are a joke! An iPhone 3G made 2004/2005 is faster than any latest Android device! An android device that freezes anytime and you’d have to restart several times in a day.. I have been using an iPhone since inception and I have never regretted!

The IPhone, MacBook, iPad are light years ahead of equals. Before you hate something, try and show understanding first. Cheers and good luck

https://www.nairaland.com/6866447/phone-stuck-earphone-icon#107943541

An android device stuck! Please read to confirm my earlier assertion!

12 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
You're very right... iPhone is boring to me, tho I can't do without it.

I sell one only because it's reliable with much demand.

I use android tho

Try to check the market capitalization of the apple company and see things for yourself. They don’t make make their devices in Oluwole centers. Don’t ever compare any android device with any apple product!

Get a MacBook and get an HP computer to know the different. Your MacBook can stay 6-7 years without any hitch! You can’t say the same of the Hp computer. That’s if the keyboards are not falling off!

6 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
nairaman66:

An iPhone 3G made 2004/2005 is faster than any latest Android device! An android device that freezes anytime and you’d have to restart several times in a day.. I have been using an iPhone since inception and I have never regretted!

The IPhone, MacBook, iPad are light years ahead of equals. Before you hate something, try and show understanding first. Cheers and good luck

Where did you read that I hate it?

I sell iPhone and I have iPhone 11 pro but I enjoy my android more.

iPhone gives me money every

15 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Where did you read that I hate it?

I sell iPhone and I have iPhone 11 pro but I enjoy my android more.

iPhone gives me money every

You said an iPhone is boring, apple brought innovations that killed the Nokia and blackberry business put together. Do you know what this means? Samsung devices are beautifully made but not durable unlike the iPhone.

I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus, cracked to the skull.. but still works fine! If it were a Samsung, you will be so embarrassed with the way the inks will cut across the screen! And you can’t even use it at all!

I have used a lot of phones from Sony Ericsson W800i, to N900, Nokia Communicator, Blackberry torch etc! Bring out any flagship device of any phone and compare to the iPhone in terms of working seamlessly, the iPhone will beat it hands down!

I still have the Blackberry Porsche 3. Still a beautiful device and my most important phone. Because it does have a very mature and sleek design.

10 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
nairaman66:

You said an iPhone is boring, apple brought innovations that killed the Nokia and blackberry business put together. Do you know what this means? Samsung devices are beautifully made but not durable unlike the iPhone.

I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus, cracked to the skull.. but still works fine! If it were a Samsung, you will be so embarrassed with the way the inks will cut across the screen! And you can’t even use it at all!

I have used a lot of phones from Sony Ericsson W800i, to N900, Nokia Communicator, Blackberry torch etc! Bring out any flagship device of any phone and compare to the iPhone in terms of working seamlessly, the iPhone will beat it hands down!

I still have the Blackberry Porsche 3. Still a beautiful device and my most important phone. Because it does have a very mature and sleek design.

You get what you like in phone... I am pretty sure my iPhone can't handle 18hrs none charging with heavy use.

My iPhone is only useful when am in midst of celebrity and politicians that I work with.

It's as good as wristwatch to me

27 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by christianjoy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
nairaman66:

bro how much for that blackberry i wan buy

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Overrated833(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bosun13:
My brother stay bless.seriously android is d best phone humans has ever experienced
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by nairaman66(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

You get what you like in phone... I am pretty sure my iPhone can't handle 18hrs none charging with heavy use.

My iPhone is only useful when am in midst of celebrity and politicians that I work with.

Heavy use in what sense? Sending company docs, receiving and sending emails? Watching Videos? Web browsing? I use my iPhone for everything listed!

Bring out a phone who has same battery life as 18hrs and compare if such devices doesn’t lags or freezes!

By the way, you are derailing our initial argument about seamless performance, and tilting it to battery life! Bring out your points with facts rather than baseless assumptions!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by emae009(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

this is the problem with you guys... you'll goan a used older gen iPhone and come online to complain about the iPhone. The iPhone 11pro Max you said you had was the best phone in its launch year in terms of battery life among flagship phones. This year the 13 pro Max is dusting on its competition but you'll use the iPhone 6s and complain of iPhone battery life.... smh

17 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by puppie017: 1:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Wetin make I talk seff

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by yrex01(m): 1:13am On Nov 21, 2021
tecnolad:
You are funny OP. Either you used a fake 11 pro max or you didn't use an iPhone at all.

If you've used apps on iOS and same apps on Android, then you'd know that you get better experience and features on iOS.

What restrictions do you have? Not being able to use a launcher and cartoon icon packs? cheesy

High-end Android devices are amazing, just like high-end iOS devices are amazing.

Stop being bias bro
many restrictions sir take for instance, I can't sharperly send or receive files from my laptop like wtf, if a client send something to me n I need to work on it on my system I'll need to send through mail n download to my system again n wen ever I want to send the file back I'll need to follow d same process. the stress not for me, I dash it out asap n now enjoying my Samsung. I don leave iphone for wu wan wahala

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by dawnomike(m): 3:28am On Nov 21, 2021
It is all a matter of choice and preference...

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Nozino: 3:38am On Nov 21, 2021
tecnolad:

Stop being bias bro

I’m sure he wants to use mod apps especially Gb WhatsApp that you will delete a status and one werey will still quote the already deleted status.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Nozino:

I’m sure he wants to use mod apps especially Gb WhatsApp that you will delete a status and one werey will still quote the already deleted status. .

Lol. I guess the bolded is what they call customization

Btw
I can bet my two balls that ops didn’t use iPhone 11 Pro Max .

Ask. Me why ?
If it’s overrated , why did he keep buying every model from 4s to 11 pro max ( that means he’s used atleast 5 models of iPhone. )
To me, for you to say iPhone does not worth it, then you must be using andriod of same price category.

You can’t be using phone of 100k and you will be telling me iPhone of 500k is overrated .
Most of them don’t even use flagship andriod and yet them keep talking about value for money, over rated , waste of funds
grin
Besides , I’ve noticed that most people that argue against iPhones usually can’t afford it.

Now let me talk about battery ,

Pls and pls iPhone has one of the best batteries in smart phones. People that complain of battery are either using old models iPhones ( which is expected , ) or making conclusion based on hearsay..

I used to say that too sha.

12 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 4:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Flamees:
What restrictions are you talking about though.
I’ve used s9plus then iPhone X Before . Virtually I can do anything I did on the s9plus on my x.
The only thing I miss about s9 na the curved and beautiful display. Most especially if you’re playing games like simulators and u kon Dey in a dark room.
The purple color too..

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by stephenabudu959(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
nairaman66:

Are u willing to sell the iPhone
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by emae009(m): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2021
seanwilliam:

Lol. I guess the bolded is what they call customization

Btw
I can bet my two balls that ops didn’t use iPhone 11 Pro Max .

Ask. Me why ?
If it’s overrated , why did he keep buying every model from 4s to 11 pro max ( that means he’s used atleast 5 models of iPhone. )
To me, for you to say iPhone does not worth it, then you must be using andriod of same price category.

You can’t be using phone of 100k and you will be telling me iPhone of 500k is overrated .
Most of them don’t even use flagship andriod and yet them keep talking about value for money, over rated , waste of funds
grin
Besides , I’ve noticed that most people that argue against iPhones usually can’t afford it.

Now let me talk about battery ,

Pls and pls iPhone has one of the best batteries in smart phones. People that complain of battery are either using old models iPhones ( which is expected , ) or making conclusion based on hearsay..

I used to say that too sha.

as in eh! if only he had chosen another older model to talk about. The 11 Pro Max that was king of battery life that year
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by GreaterFuture(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Flamees:
Lol, that meme Says "memories... Nostalgia, 'I remember when...' "
well-done, you Sabi use meme grin

5 Likes

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Jaculze(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Onyeka90210:
Sapa nice one
on God
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by Jaculze(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Bosun13:
My brother stay bless.
Andriod is quite good though but iPhone too is good. It all depends on what you want

1 Like

Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by seanwilliam(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

as in eh! if only he had chosen another older model to talk about. The 11 Pro Max that was king of battery life that year
even 11 pro max still has one of the best battery till now.

The battery is a bit stronger than this 12 pro max
Re: Iphone Overhype, Don't Waste Ur Money by TheGameYard(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2021
yrex01:
many restrictions sir take for instance, I can't sharperly send or receive files from my laptop like wtf, if a client send something to me n I need to work on it on my system I'll need to send through mail n download to my system again n wen ever I want to send the file back I'll need to follow d same process. the stress not for me, I dash it out asap n now enjoying my Samsung. I don leave iphone for wu wan wahala

Boss use airdroid. It's fast and seamless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Airtel Just Gave Me The Biggest Bonus Of All Time 15,000 Worth Of Airtime / Tecno Y4 Discussion Threads / Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Price In Nigeria & Full Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.