Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) (58605 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Skooldeto(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2021
if I see that kind amount, in two month I don make am
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by ashawopikin(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
E na iphone 20 pro max I dey wait for
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Masterkernel1: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
80 million years old ke? shebi nairaland christians said the earth is not more than 4 thousand years old.

modified: ftc on a sunday morning. nl christians don die today

The Bible or Nairalanders? It's not same as slamming your skill against the earth with hope of hallots.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Gucciboss: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:
What's the economic benefit of the Dinosaur's tooth in my phone

None grin
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by muheeb01(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
This oyinbo sha they know africans will rush it...

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Kidakute1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shay dinosaur dey get small head ni
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by ridbell01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
I swear Nigerians go buy am
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by TiglathPILESER: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:
80 million years old ke? shebi nairaland christians said the earth is not more than 4 thousand years old.

any link please...
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by calcal: 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:

to scam you and makes the scammer get richer.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by simplesearch: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sinners deceiving themselves.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Federalofficia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
You fit use am shook bubu oooo
Rushur:
Wetin person wan use Dino teeth do for this current situation for Naija...
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by OBA117(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

Oga, nobody said the earth is 4 thousand years old. Let me make it clear to you, Biblically, earth has been in existence for billions of years BUT as regards the existence of human beings from Adam is over 6 thousand years.

NB: There is a story that predated the existence of humans of earth before Adam.
Watch this video about the history of the earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWBB6Lz6vjA
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
undecided Dinosaur is a science creation. Just like big bang theory, worm hole, Darwin evolution theory etc. That animal never existed anywhere in recorded history. never. It's pure imagination and scifi undecided I knew it was all lie. Crichton confirmed it in his novel, Jurassic Park

You believe in a novel...

Clap for yourself....
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by handyman90: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
emae009:

stupid really? personal attacks? is that where we going. News flash I won't come down to your level.
if you don't even know the simple reason why this phone is news worthy then there is no point telling you anything because close minded people never get anything. Just move on dude, you'll be alright las las

You did not read the post with good comprehension. That's why you made the error that millions would be made, instead of just 7 in the whole world. I get his point, stop covering up with arrogance now its too late..

1 Like

Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by tuna85: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tecno, how far
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by emae009(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
handyman90:

You did not read the post with good comprehension. That's why you made the error that millions would be made, instead of just 7 in the whole world. I get his point, stop covering up with arrogance now its too late..

you quoting the wrong person tho
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by yankison(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holtertrez:
Why would anyone need a real dinosaur tooth in their phone?

Do you bet on football games? Visit the website on my signature

Is the site for real have u subscribe
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by LawyerLomo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
How much is the cost of this phone in naija money, i if I may asked?

Because, I no understand the figures way my phone's calculator dey give.

Make somebody help with the worth of the phone in words.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by ayibaisgud: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

These creatures existed before earth was formed, that was the first creation, when God and his angels fought against Satan and his host.
After the Great battle, the the Universe, was deformed, and many of these Gigantic creatures perished,
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

People think funny... when I asked one dinosaur existed believer what happened to all the dinosaurs that whole skeletons cannot be found in areas where they lived ... his reply was don't you know they were all wiped out by some great meteorite that hit earth? So should a similar meteorite hit earth... can we expect cows/dogs to become extinct?
Now dinosaur tooth in phone.... one day somebody will recognize it as their dead dog tooth.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

You believe in a novel...

Clap for yourself....
no clap for ignorance and stupidity instead undecided You dey read? Maybe you believe quantum foam is real too undecided m. U mu IGK
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by xjiggy: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Me, Take motor money buy phone....... shey the phone dey dial heaven
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Wchris(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shey if I buy the phone I nor go suffer again abi? Worthless
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Sttk: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ohhhh
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

Good evening dear

I like your profile pic... It actually made me so Hot
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by MisterKennedy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
sunshineV:

Good evening dear

I like your profile pic... It actually made me so Hot.
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hehehehe
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by nini007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:
Efizzy
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
no clap for ignorance and stupidity instead undecided You dey read? Maybe you believe quantum foam is real too undecided m. U mu IGK

Nothing in Physics is real....

Rest.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 / Tecno M6 discussions thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.