Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) (58606 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

Nothing in Physics is real....

Rest.......
nothing in physics
is real?
A whole lot of goddamned kids are here on this forum.. Brainless lot!.. So, that phone. You using to type that drivel Is a product of what? holy spirit abi.?if you quote me again, na Ogun go waste you! Stewpid IGK without sense
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
nothing in pydicsy I'd real?
A whole lot of goddamned kids are here on this forum.. Brainless lot!.. So, that phone. You using to type that drivel Is a product of what? holy spirit abi.?if you quote me again, na Ogun go waste you! Stewpid IGK without sense

You're quoting Jesus ....
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
nothing in physics
is real?

3+7=467

2×4=36

Clap for me!!!!
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by bewla(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Davash222:
What's the economic benefit of the Dinosaur's tooth0 in my phone
pa won pa wón
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:29am On Nov 22, 2021
where are the girls ?
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2021
ayibaisgud:

These creatures existed before earth was formed, that was the first creation, when God and his angels fought against Satan and his host.
After the Great battle, the the Universe, was deformed, and many of these Gigantic creatures perished,

this one sound like action film
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
any link please...
for what na? u be jjc?
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2021
twilliamx:

Na you go just kill yourself because no one is at war with you. Stay blessed..
u no see as i carry RPG for body. Akpamu
Re: This New Model Of IPhone 13 Pro Costs £6,427, Contains Real Dinosaur Tooth (Pix) by MisfitHPG: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
sunshineV:
kanipe u have brain ni, u wil see where i wrote "nl christians"
tok..sorry then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / Iphone 11, Iphone 11 Pro & Iphone 11 Pro Max: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone 11 / Tecno M6 discussions thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.