Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) (34655 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richvibes1997:
haha poor girl,so crypto traders are fraudsters? Make una see de bubu in the making grin
you are an example of failed Nigerian government
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by mizz2posh: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

Nonsense talk, so when he no get SUV to drop, make he no celebrate him mama? Nawa for you o.
Head dey pain you Sha.

Don't mind the idiot, his type will deny his own mother.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Mediocrity.......when others dey drop SUV?

[img]https://c./dw8OO4-es-gAAAAd/jose-mourinho-laugh.gif[/img]
a comment from a nobody

1 Like

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Vireani79: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

So what's funny
If he get money
Don't by your words push people to sin
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richvibes1997:
haha poor girl,so crypto traders are fraudsters? Make una de bubu in the making grin
Please dare me,I'm begging you.Crypto yahoo boy
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Zinpat: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by flexlatifa: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
sharone21:

@50:50 mentality/mindset?

Na old age go tell.

That's why I keep telling my fellow gender not to die in struggle to take care of the so-called family...

Use the money and build Ur self for the future.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by rollywise(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
This got me tearing.... Be grateful if your mother is alive. The spraying from fellow traders from their widow's heart is everything for me. The joy in the heart of the mother is priceless. I want to do more than this for you my mother but I need you to be strong for me. Get well soon dearest mother embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Thunderfayayou: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

If I attack you now you say I'm a vampire

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by EmpressOVD: 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please dare me,I'm begging you.Crypto yahoo boy
ashawo why will I dare you :Di I know what you serpents can do since the days in de bible destroying good men. But I promise you that one day you or your brother will be shot by sars for working online bet me.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by pregnantMan: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Have been seriously thinking how I'm going to resume a new job tomorrow cos I don't have tp. Pls someone should help me. Am really broke 0076605179 union bank
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richvibes1997:
ashawo why will I dare you :Di I know what you serpents can do since the days in de bible destroying good men. But I promise you that one day you or your brother will be shot by sars for working online bet me.
Its like your brains don't work by this time,non of my siblings and I do online stuff as I told you earlier, they are out there making Nigeria proud. Keep hanging online looking for Oyingbo to dupe,shameless yahoo crypto trader
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by ComeToJesus: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by toxtimmy: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am 100% positive you did not drop even wheel barrow for your mom.

Go look yourself in the mirror and what you see is no different from a zombie blood sucker.

NwaNimo1:

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its like your brains don't work by this time,non of my siblings and I do online stuff as I told you earlier, they are out there making Nigeria proud. Keep hanging online looking for Oyingbo to dupe,shameless yahoo crypto trader
serpent don't worry police go still hold you or shot your bro, for making money young and label you and him a fraudster grin no be Nigeria we de
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by ComeToJesus: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

I erroneously used to believe that you are a reasonable bloke. I was so ignorant.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by GambaOsaka: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Nice one but he has just exposed himself to village people. I don’t even trust those money wey dem Dey spray them sef.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richvibes1997:
serpent don't worry police go still hold you or shot your bro, for making money young and label you and him a fraudster grin no be Nigeria we de
Stop doing yahoo and live a responsible life,I have my eyes on you from now henceforth.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop doing yahoo and live a responsible life,I have my eyes on you from now henceforth.
as you are accusing me wrongly, you will be soon be accused of murde.............

kiss
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Abbeycity8041: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
The guy no get sence at all
Iseoluwani:

If you believe with me that this guy above has no sense. Click like

So because he didn't buy a car for his mother he is mediocre.

U no get sense
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Wchris(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
The guy really tried.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richvibes1997:
as you are accusing me wrongly, you will be soon be accused of murde.............

kiss
I didn't accuse you wrongly, your comment brought you out
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
what comment? For me to say that yahoo is not the problem of Nigeria?
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
for saying that yahoo is not the problem of Nigeria? In as much I don't support fraud, but let me ask you is yahoo the problem of Nigeria?
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Na because of comment like this people dey do fraud and rituals. What happened to 'cut your coat according to your cloth'?
Uri!
Allow people be.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by adioolayi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Genuine pure kind of happiness all over Mama...

The son is super blessed without her uttering a word.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by BeeNation(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
What have you dropped for yours?? ��
NwaNimo1:

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by leo22(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sadists when drowning don't want to sink alone, avoid being around them so they don't pull you along.
They don't see anything good in themselves, their heart is filled with hate and rage and all they want is for others to partake of this deluge hence they spread hate like a virus just like this comment.

NwaNimo1:

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Sttk: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

You don drop bicycle for your own?

Alainironu Omo... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.