Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) (34653 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Richvibes1997: 2:32am On Nov 22, 2021
BabaJoe001:

You are still very Stupid!!
your papa is a big fool,for not using condom to prevent a fool like you idiot
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by flexlatifa: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2021
sharone21:

There are many sperm donor banks even in Naija....N100,000 only....

See, until u men of this generation will stop this nonsense of 50-50, u may likely see more women who have been 'quiet' over the years on una Naija men oversabi, waking up to their full rights and demanding such in our constitution as being done in the Western world.

I'm not a feminist, but when I see our oversabi Naija men making foolish comments for which they don't know the full consequence of, I address it.

Women may not necessarily need men just majorly for companionship and title of being married, BUT men can't do without women....abi na fowl and goats una want to dey sleep with? ( Which some are already doing).... Or na to rape by force, if ALL women( including the ones u patronize in brothels) decide to close up....Some men have said when they have the urge, they feel like tearing their clothes and 'madly' running out( lol).

U guys on Nairaland hating women should change your ways.

U dey talk like a child...who told women can do without men?? Well u knows the truth women are pretenders. Because some men are used to saying crazy things.

Let me tell you my girl friends have tried to force me to have sex with them countless times.

The sad part is My own sister sexually abused me when I was a kid..
That is what some kids are passing through in their so-called sisters, aunties, etc.

I have seen where a dog is having sex with women..even horse do that..

And I know u are one of those rapist because that's how they usually talk.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow, she's really a good woman, she will really cherish this moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.