Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) (34656 Views)

Meat Seller’s Wife Surprises Him On Birthday (Photos, Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Son Surprises Mother After Been Released From Jail For 21 Years (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iseoluwani:

If you believe with me that this guy above has no sense. Click like

So because he didn't buy a car for his mother he is mediocre.

U no get sense

How you take know sef?

Na exactly the same thing wey I type be that.

You be magician?
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by IbileIfe: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
Mothers are irreplaceable.

Mothers are unforgettable.
This moved me to make my eyes wet.
I miss my beloved mother, beautiful daughter of Almighty God.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
greenie77:
Nice one, celebrating his mother with what he has.....spontaneous spraying of money. cheesy
The people dashing her money were so elated. I'm happy for all of them .
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cute.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by omlueh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Son! God Almighty Blesses Your Soul for this Wonderful and Unforgettable Gesture You Accorded Your Mother.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Hapinex01: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pickin wey go make heaven na from here you go see the traces.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by snipernigga(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
The best son one could ask for, God bless her more years of celebrations
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Polynek(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very good
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Originalsly: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nice!........ too many of us .... car gift or nothing .
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wow, he's the right son of his mother.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Xantel(f): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wow, hbd mum
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by adeoba2008(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wow
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by davillian(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Eiya may God bless him beyond his Imaginations, this is what I'm talking about and not some internet fraudsters parading themselves with blood stained Benz all over the places.Any man with zero family values is cancelled,be proud of your parents irrespective of what they do for a living.
The first thing I said was eya, when I saw the moms smile.....
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's long tears ran through my eyes but it just did as I'm watching this. It takes more than giving birth to be a mother. This woman has been a MOTHER to her son.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by pek(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Mediocrity.......when others dey drop SUV?

One of the reasons I advocate for the dislike button.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Watin you drop for your parent?

NwaNimo1:

[img]https://c./dw8OO4-es-gAAAAd/jose-mourinho-laugh.gif[/img]
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Eiya may God bless him beyond his Imaginations, this is what I'm talking about and not some internet fraudsters parading themselves with blood stained Benz all over the places.Any man with zero family values is cancelled,be proud of your parents irrespective of what they do for a living.
E sure me say u Dey open leg for those internet fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by BESTScientist1: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
A fool spotted

NwaNimo1:

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Stevengold(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

I go buy for the mother, but you go be her driver for 6 years. if you gree no wam. beep me.
broke ass NIGA

Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by IfeomaOnu1: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by IfeomaOnu1: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is touching!
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by sampz: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
NwaNimo1:

you be fool sha
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Iseoluwani: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
mediclife1987:

How you take know sef?

Na exactly the same thing wey I type be that.

You be magician?
grin
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Harrykn: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Me here no even know my mama birthday date, even my papa sef no gree tell me ordinary month
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Success77x:
The greatest love on earth is that of a mother to her child.
Undisputed.

Lol. Not in all cases oooo.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
flexlatifa:

That's why I keep telling my fellow gender not to die in struggle to take care of the so-called family...

Use the money and build Ur self for the future.

But women should go to the slaughter house more than once all in the name of creating a family and home with the man apart from other roles she plays?

So, what is being the physically stronger gender for?
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by flexlatifa: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
sharone21:

But women should go to the slaughter house more than once all in the name of creating a family and home with the man apart from other roles she plays?

So, what is being the physically stronger gender for?

Is it not your gender that are crying for equality??
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
flexlatifa:

Is it not your gender that are crying for equality??

NP....Sha be ready to carry babies to term...thanks to science & technology OR if u don't agree u are the physically stronger gender( personal choice), at least, be able to pay a surrogate....Equality is then truly achieved beyond just helping women with house chores.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by flexlatifa: 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
sharone21:

NP....Sha be ready to carry babies to term...thanks to science & technology OR if u don't agree u are the physically stronger gender( personal choice), at least, be able to pay a surrogate....Equality is then truly achieved beyond just helping women with house chores.

Be also ready to produce sperm and pregnant Ur selves thanks to tech..
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
flexlatifa:

Be also ready to produce sperm and pregnant Ur selves thanks to tech..

There are many sperm donor banks even in Naija....N100,000 only....

See, until u men of this generation will stop this nonsense of 50-50, u may likely see more women who have been 'quiet' over the years on una Naija men oversabi, waking up to their full rights and demanding such in our constitution as being done in the Western world.

I'm not a feminist, but when I see our oversabi Naija men making foolish comments for which they don't know the full consequence of, I address it.

Women may not necessarily need men just majorly for companionship and title of being married, BUT men can't do without women....abi na fowl and goats una want to dey sleep with? ( Which some are already doing).... Or na to rape by force, if ALL women( including the ones u patronize in brothels) decide to close up....Some men have said when they have the urge, they feel like tearing their clothes and 'madly' running out( lol).

U guys on Nairaland hating women should change your ways.
Re: Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Richvibes1997:
I can see you are very dumb,who is justifying fraud? and who are you to judge fraud? and what is your dumb zoo government doing to help end fraud?

You are still very Stupid!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.