Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? (1545 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pls, married people in the house should look onto this matter. My wife always want us to be eating together in one Plate even though if I come home late from work in the night,she will wait for me before we eating except if i travel out of city.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Hashabiah: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bro, you have a good thing going for you so don't kill it with your selfishness. Just eat with your wife , or are you suspecting her of poisoning? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by NarcissistKing(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
It depends on your personality and understanding betwen you and your woman.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by NarcissistKing(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bro, you have a good thing going for you so don't kill it with your selfishness. Just eat with your wife , or are you suspecting her of poisoning? undecided

It's not about selfishness most times, everyone can't be comfortable eating together in the same plate. I'm not married and I like eating alone.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
You people keep complaining about everything so as to scare people from getting married but sorry to disappoint you all,I'm rushing into it with no fears.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:

Nooo. I just feel like am not comfortable for her to be waiting for me always. I spoke to her several times and she said that's what she want.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Chiver(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
This isn't an issue op, na true love grin

but

No qualms cool we move
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
You people keep complaining about everything so as to scare people from getting married but sorry to disappoint you all,I'm rushing into it with no fears.

Don't be scared oo
You will enjoy your marriage if you marry a right person like mine grin

I love my wife because she's quiet and caring with the fear of God in her.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:
It depends on your personality and understanding betwen you and your woman.

Yes. We understand each very well to the extent that when we have misunderstanding she will bodily tell me to come and eat.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Hashabiah: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

It's not about selfishness most times, everyone can't be comfortable eating together in the same plate. I'm not married and I like eating alone.
You can't understand oga. Get married first then come back and comment

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Hashabiah: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olarewaju89:

Nooo. I just feel like am not comfortable for her to be waiting for me always. I spoke to her several times and she said that's what she want.
If that's what she wants then do it. At least for the sake of peace and her happiness

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:

You are right.

When you get marry, many things will change in your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
If that's what she wants then do it. At least for the sake of peace and her happiness

OK oh. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by NarcissistKing(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:

It's not until I get married that will understand. Is it not about sacrifice? More reason I said it depends on both parties. At least they dated before marrying. This issue would have been there but they didn't see it as a big deal until they are both married now.

Most people don't count little things when they are dating. It becomes bigger issue during marriage and they can't just back out of marriage like dating.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Hashabiah: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

It's not until I get married that will understand. Is it not about sacrifice? More reason I said it depends on both parties. At least they dated before marrying. This issue would have been there but they didn't see it as a big deal until they are both married now.

Most people don't count little things when they are dating. It becomes bigger issue during marriage and they can't just back out of marriage like dating.
Some experiences are best understood when you actually engage in it. Secondly, marriage is not about yourself ; it is about bending to suit the other person's imperfections. And this can only happen when you see beyond self
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Oizee(f): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Pls, married people in the house should look onto this matter. My wife always want us to be eating together in one Plate even though if I come home late from work in the night,she will wait for me before we eating except if i travel out of city.

if you are not comfortable with it, don't worry urself bcuz it's just a question of time...... when kids start coming, every thing is going to change.
I was once like ur wife, hubby also complained not to wait for him, I didn't listen. My kids finally changed everything.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by NarcissistKing(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
Some experiences are best understood when you actually engage in it. Secondly, marriage is not about yourself ; it is about bending to suit the other person's imperfections. And this can only happen when you see beyond self

You still don't get the point! Most issues that people face in marriages (financial excluded) have always been there during courtship but most people ignore it all because it wasn't a marriage.

I'm a blunt person, and if I don't want something, or can't do something, I speak out. If you ain't cool with it, then you're free to walk away.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by sisisioge: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin

There is truly someone for everyone. I see a lot of silly questions being asked by married men on this forum and I wonder. Indeed it is very hard for smart women to find a spouse....hian. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Hashabiah: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
NarcissistKing:

You still don't get the point! Most issues that people face in marriages (financial excluded) have always been there during courtship but most people ignore it all because it wasn't a marriage.

I'm a blunt person, and if I don't want something, or can't do something, I speak out. If you ain't cool with it, then you're free to walk away.
[/s] That where you ain't getting it : you need to bend and stop being a narcissist who only considers himself above others .

Life is more than you and your selfishness
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Olarewaju89: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oizee:
if you are not comfortable with it, don't worry urself bcuz it's just a question of time...... when kids start coming, every thing is going to change.
I was once like ur wife, hubby also complained not to wait for him, I didn't listen. My kids finally changed everything.

I thought as much also.
Thank you for sharing your own experience. grin
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by NarcissistKing(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] That where you ain't getting it : you need to bend and stop being a narcissist who only considers himself above others .

Life is more than you and your selfishness

Lol

Is that why you mad? You don't know me like that.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by DonroxyII: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin

There is truly someone for everyone. I see a lot of silly questions being asked by married men on this forum and I wonder. Indeed it is very hard for smart women to find a spouse....hian. May God help us.
You wanna trust every thread on Nairaland Becareful not to let them get to You cheesy
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
You not right.When you going marry, many stuff will new in your lifestyle.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by FredasMumAndI: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
You are not hungry.
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
Mennnnnnnn, somethings aren't fit to be causing wahala in a home........For peace to reign,why not let sleeping dogs lie undecided
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Richy4(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Honestly sir, this question is childish... I see this question like a primary one kid asking if he passes his third term exams, will he be promoted to primary 2? No offence sir..

But however, let me humour you with this... She has emotionally connected with u as a wife.. hence the waiting... I won't go further than this embarassed...
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olarewaju89:

I don't think it's wrong...
My dad and mum ate together...
Unless when Dad came back home really late,bonly then did he eat alone...
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Yen yen yen yen...
Marry first ehn grin
Then you'll know that, what you have been watching on telemundo only happens in the movies....

"Is it not about sacrifice?"
"Were they not dating before the got married?"

When you marry...
You wee know that people change and all those stuff they do during dating is just a front...

Lastly...
You have a point Sha buh keep an open mind wink
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Polynek(m): 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your comment got me laughing grin
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by Polynek(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
I love ur comment bro
Re: Is It Right For You To Be Eating With Your Wife In Same Plate? by NarcissistKing(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Favfables1:

Yen yen yen yen...
Marry first ehn grin
Then you'll know that, what you have been watching on telemundo only happens in the movies....

"Is it not about sacrifice?"
"Were they not dating before the got married?"

When you marry...
You wee know that people change and all those stuff they do during dating is just a front...

Lastly...
You have a point Sha buh keep an open mind wink

I'm not even interested in marriage, but if I should be in one and it becomes unbearable, I'm gonna back out! I don't believe in enduring all because of saving a bullshit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Advice / How Can We Encorage Parenst To Let You Stay With Ur Boyfriend Over Night? / Can One Raise A Family With A Net Income Of 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.