Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React (61157 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Coming Back’ 2023 Poster Surfaces Online (Photo) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
I can't stop laughing at those hilarious tweets..

But this is disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by preshyusufu: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
na so una go make mouth, and he go still come bi governor. Una no get balls ooo
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by bobowaja(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cherez:

If you so are playing politics of your fellow humans may what happened at Lekki happen to you
What happened to same poster of Tinubu you people denied which came our last year but now he's sharing bags of beans
Shameless lota
Lame
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by pseudaria: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

When has Tinubu ever tried to make a relative Governor? Or is he related to Fashola, Ambode or Sanwo-Olu directly?

Just look at the foolishness mediocrity and obvious low self worth of this post, so tinubu has the right to handpick three governors of the most populous state but you draw the line when he tries to make his son governor, despite making him head of a lucrative govt agency, wife a senator, nephew becoming hor and so on
What a shame
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by NessFortunate: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians react Seyi Tinubu governorship campaign poster surfaces online ..

Seyi Tinubu is the son of Bola Tinubu

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWiWw26tHQ4/?utm_medium=copy_link
see doings. People way get LAGOS. Lagos na the TINUBUS HEIRS.
THE NEXT OBA SHOULD ALWAYS COME FROM TIUBUS.
#MEDIOCES
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
pseudaria:

Just look at the foolishness mediocrity and obvious low self worth of this post, so tinubu has the right to handpick three governors of the most populous state but you draw the line when he tries to make his son governor, despite making him head of a lucrative govt agency, wife a senator, nephew becoming hor and so on
What a shame
The idiot you quoted forgot that Osun state governor, Oyetola is Tinubu's inlaw

This people are mad

Must it always be about Tinubu family ?

Why so much greed
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by bluecircle470: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
flokii:
This is where Tinubu is getting it wrong..

His daughter is Iyaloja of Lagos
His wife is a serving senator
He himself is aspiring to become president
His son is warming up to become Lagos governor in 2023.. kilode!

He’s not daft as you. Political opponents at work, especially ipob members

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by GoldenSpec: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
"Wrong Choice for 2023" awon eleribu deydey grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by abbey621(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Campaign poster with no party? Come on now, at least if una wan cause wahala, try to make it realistic......CLOWNS grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by xeju: 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
More
The more reason we should fight for electronic voting
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by oyatz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You said the same thing on Ambode until he was eventually booted out for Sanwo Olu

Seyi Tinubu is next in line for Sanwo Olu job

Actually, anybody can run for election, including you and the man in this poster or a relative of a former Governor. Anybody that gets the highest votes wins.

In the US, George H. Bush was a House of Representatives member, Vice president and finally became a president.
His sons, Jeb Bush and George Bush were simultaneously the Governors of Florida and Texas.
Later-on George Bush Jnr became the president of the USA just after 8years that his father left the same office.

Two fathers and two sons had become presidents of the US.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Jackson105: 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your brain is paining you obviously

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be ..

The people in the comment box raining insults on that stupid Tinubu were all yorubas and prolly true Lagos indigines

Tinubu will be so disgraced soonest

You will eventually hang yourself in 2023, when Tiniubu or his anointed become president.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Thmaartentrends: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
nedekid:

Is there anything wrong in seyi running for governor? Abi is he not qualified? Besides people you refer to in unsavory terms might surprisenly vote for him. Afterall the man is not a tribal bigot unlike the heardsman in Abuja.
Seyi is married to one of those people you mentioned. He does not joke with her. Bros flew her and her family to UK in a large size private jet during the corona and endsars period.

He's wife is Lebanese and not one of your yamlegged women

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jackson105:

You will eventually hang yourself in 2023, when Tiniubu or his anointed become president.
Which useless anointed president , Is it Osibanjo that is giving it to Tinubu back to back wahala

If E sure for Tinubu, why would he wanna annoint someone else ?

Una never see anything yet

Crase people everywhere
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Jackson105: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which useless anointed president , Is it Osibanjo that is giving it to Tinubu back to back wahala

If E sure for Tinubu, why would he wanna annoint someone else ?

Una never see anything yet

Crase people everywhere

Osibanjo or Tinubu is your president in 2023, your tears is just beginning

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Jackson105:

Osibanjo or Tinubu is your president in 2023, your tears is just beginning

Tinubu will never be president be rest assured

If his juju dey work on you, it will not work on me .
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Olamilekxy(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, you fall hand small. You believe this crap that may even have been photoshopped by the confused IPOBian Yoruba wannabe OP of this thread?

IPOBians have nothing at all to look forward to in 2023 other than trying to join any effort to frustrate and upset Yorubas Tinubu and/or Osinbajo.

Any of them could have paid for this garbage and it may even be photoshopped because the last thing on Seyi Tinubu's mind, for now, is direct participation in politics. Trust me on that.

From for your comment I think you are close to ST, So egbon please help my life .
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Jackson105: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will never be president be rest assured

If his juju dey work on you, it will not work on me .

You are not God, that's how you lot said Buhari will not be president, he is two times president now.

No one needs ibo to be president, the earlier you realize this, the better for you, so the agony that's not become too much for you.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by DoctorDree(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:

Lol, you fell for that? If people can create lekki massacre. Creating one poster to cause trouble is the least of the things they could do. cheesy

Their tactics is getting at you bro.
Oloriburuku
Lekki massacre was created right?
Werey is some people’s other name
You just sit down for one corner with tecno y3 dey type rubbish online

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2021
pseudaria:

What a shame

IPOBian, you're not intelligent enough to get it so clear off.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The idiot you quoted forgot that Osun state governor, Oyetola is Tinubu's inlaw

This people are mad

Must it always be about Tinubu family ?

Why so much greed

Coward. Your 'alagbara' don speak and you can now muster some balls to come out of hiding.

Like I always say, I would worry if you IPOBians were minimally intelligent, politically, or even able to think as rationally as a smart 5 year old. As things stand you are all just pathetic. Sorry to say.

Seyi Tinubu is 36 olodo. So, aside his total inexperience, when the likes of 45 year old Shina Peller became a Lagos federal Rep at 43, seyi jump straight to Governor of Lagos at 37 ahead of administrators like Hamzat etal who have been in the Lagos administrative and political system for many years as trusted insiders?

Anyway, in the hateful mind of an IPOBian, fantasy always rules.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Gbagura: 12:58am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Greed in that afonja family no be here o
How does Lagos, a Yoruba state, concerns emeka from igbo land? Hope dem no swear for you these people sha? Current Yoruba generations has seen through your gimmicks and ready to push your agenda to the furnace it belongs. You could deceive our fathers but not us. As for that bastard op called 'princeofigboland', his cup shall be filled to the brim soon.

Stay away from Yoruba affairs!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Lagos is not even a yoruba state but a no man's land...It will be shared collectively in the nearest future
Gbagura:
How does Lagos, a Yoruba state, concerns emeka from igbo land? Hope dem no swear for you these people sha? Current Yoruba generations has seen through your gimmicks and ready to push your agenda to the furnace it belongs. You could deceive our fathers but not us. As for that bastard op called 'princeofigboland', his cup shall be filled to the brim soon.

Stay away from Yoruba affairs!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by ddeola: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Gben-gben. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Gbagura: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Lagos is not even a yoruba state but a no man's land...It will be shared collectively in the nearest future
Hahaha. Igbo tribe is always a loser and will keep losing. This time, you will lose more than 3m people and your properties won't be handed back. You're at disadvantage in everything in Lagos unless you want to keep fooling yourselves. You want to split Yoruba land with Yoruba?

What pains me is the sensible ones amongst you that will lose their livelihoods. There's already the 2nd civil war going on and I've predicted that it's gonna be escalated very soon. That illusion that you can dominate us on our lands has been killed and buried since 70s.

This one don mad oo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 1:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Hahaha. Igbo tribe is always a loser and will keep losing. This time, you will lose more than 3m people and your properties won't be handed back. You're at disadvantage in everything in Lagos unless you want to keep fooling yourselves. You want to split Yoruba land with Yoruba?

What pains me is the sensible ones amongst you that will lose their livelihoods. There's already the 2nd civil war going on and I've predicted that it's gonna be escalated very soon. That illusion that you can dominate us on our lands has been killed and buried since 70s.

This one don mad oo
You have forgotten the world have advanced pass your omonile thinking ability.
Let me give u a simple example...Eko Atlantic city is owned by? I guess u know not the local amala yorubas....if there is division tomorrow with your C/0 in the modern world you will claim your property. Thats Why it's a no man's land...almost all developed areas are owned by other people not the agbo jedi drinking lazy afonja

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Gbagura: 1:18am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
You have forgotten the world have advanced pass your omonile thinking ability.
Let me give u a simple example...Eko Atlantic city is owned by? I guess u know not the local amala yorubas....if there is division tomorrow with your C/0 in the modern world you will claim your property. Thats Why it's a no man's land...almost all developed areas are owned by other people not the agbo jedi drinking lazy afonja
Boy, I ain't got time for nigbati nigbati. Y'all are cursed with wishful thoughts. Let me preserve my energy for better things.

We're waiting for that time you will share Lagos with us but till then, face your pirated business.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by EmekaBlue(m): 1:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Gbagura:
Boy, I ain't got time for nigbati nigbati. Y'all are cursed with wishful thoughts. Let me preserve my energy for better things.

We're waiting for that time you will share Lagos with us but till then, face your pirated business.
grin

It will be shared bro with no hassle. Take a chill pill. One love
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 22, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol.

Someone just went online and picked this picture of Seyi Tinubu and edited it on a campaign poster and people are debating this nonsense.

Bruv, these people are dullards and that is why they are political outcasts with every single charlatan, like FFK and OMokri etal, pushing their numerous mumu button with ease.

Seyi is 36. He deliberately shunned politics for a career in media.

The guy is out and about in Lagos high brow clubs and spots. Won't say where but suffice to say he is a nice chap who enjoys having fun and a proper 'brittico' lad who spent most of his formative years in the UK and not a natural fit for the rough and tumble of Lagos politics.

He does not hang out with the political crowd and his pals are business folks, especially diasporans like him, and some entertainers. The chap is very intelligent and laid back. Not at all serious like his old man.

The whole stupid rumour he has been lined up to be Governor was initially floated by the "Free Lagos movement".

I am sure from their name I dont need to state their mission and who their target is. They even state their nebulous aim as "freeing Lagos from bondage". No doubt the group is probably full of Lagos IPOBians like the OP.

This is why a lot of Nigerian political leaders are very arrogant. They see ordinary Nigerians as stupid, unintelligent, unthinking and lazy Pawns anyone can mainpulate and use.

They are always happy sponsoring groups like "Free Lagos Movement" and individuals like Adeyanju to do a hatchet job against their opponent.

I know some politicians personally and they are very circumspect and gaurded once interacting with those they consider learned and exposed - especially as they perceive you as capable of seeing through them.

Yet they are very condescending to ordinary Nigerians and dismissive of them. It is not their fault and I don't blame them. If you won't emancipate your mind then people will use you.

When we then tell the likes of the ignorant and annoying OP and lazy Nigerian youths to thoroughly educate themselves to become worthy and effective adversaries to these leaders, they will never listen. Making 10 kobo mischief, as this silly OP is fond of doing, is the total sum of their political involvement.

Big shame because the irony is that sharp young Nigerians can be part of the process, to gain the reforms they want, if they can learn to be pragmatic and effective critical thinkers.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Gbagura: 1:23am On Nov 22, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin

It will be shared bro with no hassle. Take a chill pill. One love
OK I don hear.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React by Jacse1: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2021
The owner takes it all www.danielndavid.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Last 3 Days / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.